[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So all Amazonians have accents now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Hippolyta.png (3MB, 861x1302px) Image search: [Google]
Hippolyta.png
3MB, 861x1302px
So all Amazonians have accents now?
>>
>>90655297
They always have, they wouldn't have an American accent so they're matching Gals.

2/10 try harder
>>
>>90655684
Why are they speaking English anyway, then? They have poetic license to have them speaking an entire idiom they shouldn't, but not having a dumb accent would be stretching it?
>>
Anon, everyone has an accent.
>>
>>90655742
Because then they'd have to make an actual language for them to speak. Gal can barely speak English as it is, so a new language would make her acting even worse
>>
>>90655742
It's a combination of factors that have nothing to do with the story.

1. Gal Gadot can't pull any accent that isn't her own
2. WB is not funding a giant blockbuster movie where all the characters speak in subtitiles

So, logically, all the other Amazons have to put on a fake Israeli accent to disguise Gal Gadot's lack of talent.
>>
my suspension of disbelief for a grecoroman society of immortal warrior women stops and ends at the accents too
>>
>>90655823
This.

I'm glad that all of our amazons talk with a jewelry accent,it really is better than the comics. WB sure has all my support and money.
>>
File: 1487728421342.png (35KB, 750x713px) Image search: [Google]
1487728421342.png
35KB, 750x713px
>>90655787
this is correct, they all sound like her israeli accent which is obviously the studio covering for her

and the worst part is, it's not even that her accent is bad, is that her delivery is fucking flat because surprise she's a model-turned-"actress"

the i am diana of themyscira line was so shit
>>
>>90655297
Dude, you have an accent too. Would be weird as shit if they had American accents.
>>
>>90655867
This.
Warner continues to fuck up.
>>
>>90655867
>>90656003

She should never have been cast, which is 90% on Zach. It is what it is, however, so we have to live with it for the immediate future.

I thought she was fine in BvS for what she had to say/do but an entire movie was going to be problematic. If we get a Wonder Woman 2, she needs several strong co-leads to pull it off - something like Amazon's Attack would be a very Snyder-esque plot to adapt and there's less onus on her to do the heavy lifting.

>>90655787
Yes, agreed.
Look, if the Chinese are going to drop millions on The Wall and have Matty speak English, you can bet your ass Warners isn't going to touch this.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.