[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT Clip & Extended TV Spot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 8

File: 1481936400484.jpg (200KB, 769x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1481936400484.jpg
200KB, 769x1199px
I'm actually kinda' hyped.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qOR-Av4qG1A

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=izwi_ahOb20
>>
>>90654165
Is that dark energon and a fallen cybertron?

Primus. Help!
>>
>>90654165
I'm always hype
Bring on the bots, whether I love it or hate it
>>
>>90654165
Transformers 5: Always #likeagirl
>>
I like how they're completely ignoring Mark Wahlberg's actual daughter.
>>
>>90654165
They went child-friendly this time.
>>
Why are we still here?
>>
>>90654705
It was made for the Kids Choice Awards.
>>
>>90654813
So parents will take the children to the movie after this trailer, and they will find out it's not exactly Disney fare. Calling it now.
>>
File: autobooty.jpg (269KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
autobooty.jpg
269KB, 800x574px
Oh cool, TF thread.
Is Combiner Wars worth watching?
>>
>>90654876
Did parents ever not take their kids to see TF movies? I know they usually have fairly graphic (robot) violence and potty humor but when has that ever stopped parents from letting kids see a movie
>>
>>90654879
If you literally hate yourself, yes.
>>
>>90654879
>Dat robo-ass
>>
>>90654165
Well, at least the kid is a lot less annoying (at least from this limited exposure) to the previous models. Sam? Good god, at least he's on his one-man anti-trump sadness show (or whatever the heck he's doing after his breakdown). Totally-not-creepy Romeo and Juliet? They were so completely useless and annoying.

Then again I didn't really mind Miko all that much but others certainly saw her as The Cancer incarnate.
>>
>>90655526
That bad?
Well, too bad, but thanks.
Anyway I heard the same guys that did CW (Machinima, I think) are gonna make some more for Titans Return and Prime Powers. Is that true?
>>
>>90656420
I know TR is confirmed, but I don't know about PP. Also yeah, you can still watch it if you want since all episodes are short, but it's awful.
>>
>>90654879
Just watch the abridged version instead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPHdZoU9OR4
>>
>>90654165
>I'm actually kinda' hyped.
If you weren't already hyped, you have a problem.

Also, these clips were probably some of the worst stuff we've seen of the movie so far. How could THIS get you hyped? The previous trailers had Optimus Prime in space, 3-headed robot dragons, Anthony Hopkins, Nazis and King Arthur. All this had was a little girl... oh wait, you're a pedo. Got it.
>>
>>90656631
I still can't fucking believe Anthony Hopkins is in a Transformers movie. He really will be in just about anything if you pay him enough, won't he?
>>
>>90654165
>I'm actually kinda' hyped.

Why in the FUCK would you be hyped for a fucking BAYFORMERS movie you fucking retard
>>
>>90654165
why
>>
>>90658170
And back to watching capeshit you go
>>
>>90660006
that doesn't make sense.
why would you think not liking bayshit equals liking capeshit?
>>
File: Witwickytree.jpg (59KB, 380x471px) Image search: [Google]
Witwickytree.jpg
59KB, 380x471px
>>90656237
The Witwicky family tree has...issues.
>>
>>90654876
I saw nearly 30 kids who had to be under 10 ( some who couldn't have been over 6 ) at the showing of Logan I went to.
>>
>>90662582
They were probably in a gang. You're damn lucky they didn't notice you noticing them.
>>
>>90656579

Freddery is hilarious, i've chated with him a few times.

good guy.
>>
File: Dinobot_lol.jpg (55KB, 948x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dinobot_lol.jpg
55KB, 948x720px
>>90658170

Giant robots fighting. Sounds like a good time to me.
Now cry more about people liking things you don't like!

lol
>>
>>90654165
Is Jason Todd the Last Knight?
>>
>>90656667
>I have no interest in Shakespeare and all that British nonsense ... I just wanted to get famous and all the rest is hogwash.(Sir Anthony Hopkins)
>>
File: Qa3wZjjz5a-10.png (28KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Qa3wZjjz5a-10.png
28KB, 300x250px
>Want to see giant robutts fightin
>Cant fucking understand the fighting in Bay films
I wish Bay would just let someone else touch this ip, I can't fucking understand what is happening in nearly every fight in a Bay film.
Is it the shaky camera? Explosions? How the robots are way too close to the camera?? How there is wayyy too much on screen at once? I don't fucking know but I do know that the end result of the fight doesn't make sense to me.

When I go to see a mecha fight all I want to see is something akin to a 1v1 fight in a Bruce Lee movie but on a fucking huge scale with destruction and crazy weapons and shit.
Like the fight in Pacific Rim where Gypsy Danger fights the fat Kaiju, that fight is perfect for me because its really clear what is happening and its clear why Gypsy Danger wins
>>
>>90663514
Give it to Snyder. He would have made robot heaven and Jesus Optimus more hamfisted and add his brand of cinematography to the mix.
>>
>>90654165

The second clip bothers me, so Megatron is just another bad guy again? Or is that galvatron?
>>
>>90664320
Maybe he finally learns the error of his ways. Or when Optimus goes dark he decides, "OH hell, man, he already ripped off my goddamn head, man, I'm with you, man - TAKE THE LITTLE KID'S FACE FIRST, DON'T HURT ME!"
>>
File: 30 steps transformation.png (941KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
30 steps transformation.png
941KB, 1000x1000px
>>90664320
He could be a bad guy helping Optimus or a bad guy fighting Optimus, who knows. Also he's no longer Galvy now.
Plus now he looks decent in both modes for the first time since Hobotron, at least toy-wise
>>
>>90664703

It just sucks, I wanted him to get spotlight for once and now they're shitting on him for fifth time.
>>
>>90656237
Shia could be so much easy money just running around and screaming at CGI robots. But now he's just patrolling around a flag pole like he's some crazy redneck.
>>
>>90656667
Look on the positive side, at least he's not Malcom Mcdowell.

My jaw dropped when I saw him in that recent Death Race movie in a knockoff Hunger Games Capitol costume.
>>
>>90664748

Wahlberg just understands how the play the game. It's funny to think about but both him and Gibson were in four brothers and both have been in bayformer films.
>>
>>90664748
Curse of the child actors. Something like 99% wind up either batshit crazy or washed up has beens, or both.
>>
>>90664784

What does he do with the money? He's been in literally everything, He is the older Eric Roberts.
>>
>>90661896
Am I reading this correctly? Is he actually the spawn of an incest baby?
>>
>>90664940

It could be just incomplete, or instead of putting her maiden name, he put her married name down. or they're closely related and fucked up since there was only one line on left side..
>>
>>90664739
>Megatron apologists

Not even once.
>>
>>90656631
>Also, these clips were probably some of the worst stuff we've seen of the movie so far. How could THIS get you hyped? The previous trailers had Optimus Prime in space, 3-headed robot dragons, Anthony Hopkins, Nazis and King Arthur. All this had was a little girl... oh wait, you're a pedo. Got it.
Not even him, but don't be a dick. All that other shit is just concepts that take zero creative energy, DUDE NAZIS AND ANCIENT LEGENDS LOL and fucking dragons, whoah never seen those in Transformers before.

Whereas this clip shows a kid character having befriended a poor fat doomed Autobot guy, we see him dying protecting her in other trailers, so yeah, some people respond emotionally to that. It's probably going to be completely fucked in context, but I can see why it would give some people hope. When was the last time we were expected to ever empathize with any robot in this franchise who wasn't Bumblebee? And he isn't the vulnerable mute anymore, he's an uber-badass hothead like all the rest.
>>
>>90665057
I don't usually cotton to them either, but they're sadly correct in the context of Bayformers anyway. The Autobots are objectively the bad guys by AoE, it's not even subtext anymore, it's just text.
>>
this is a shill/marketing thread, just like that "we want the feminist audience" nonsense in the trailer.
>>
>>90658170
Young prime pls go back to TFW.
>>
>>90665330
It's a trailer made for the Kids choice awards you mong. There's a reason it was about the girls character
>>
>>90665330
Take your conspiracy theories back to >>>/v/
>>
>>90663138
That would be a good reason if the choreography wasn't ass.
>>
>>90665486
Got to admit, I don't understand the anti "girl power" sentiment. Buttkicking little girls are /co/s bread and butter. Okay, some for fapping potential, this IS 4chan with plenty of people creeping on Miko or Sari, but still.

Personally I think the kid looks like an improvement on the previous supporting humans (whether that'll still be the case in the actual movie we'll find out in June), but if she's like she is in that trailer I think this is closer to what they should have done in the beginning and arguably what was tried with Sam and Bee as A Boy and his Bot. Ladiesman217 was a misstep in a number of ways but a kid who gets to hang with giant transforming bots and kick all kinds of ass is THE big kid appeal of the damn franchise.

Of course there's two issues with what I said. It's just my opinion. Other people have their own opinion and they're certainly entitled to it. The other thing is, well, also opinion related but on TFG kids and humans in general were fairly unpopular with a few exceptions. Sari and Verity seem to get some love. Options, of course, vary.
>>
>>90665162
>All that other shit is just concepts that take zero creative energy, DUDE NAZIS AND ANCIENT LEGENDS LOL

You don't get it, do you? That's all these movies have going for them. If you ACTUALLY expect a coherent, meaningful film from this, you're a massive, tremendous moron. the only reason to watch a Bayformers film is to see just how fucking batshit insane things are going to get. If you're expecting legit character development and emotional attachments, you're going to be sorely disappointed.
>>
>>90654384
She's too old.
>>
>>90654879
It's only 40 minutes.
>>
>>90669101
For Bay or to be a Nickelodeon star because...yeah, that one is actually true. Cue the Ballad of Dan Schneider
>>
>>90664748
And wherever he goes next in his game of cat and mouse. I'm sure /pol/ will oblige him.
>>
>>90664843
I believe there is some kinda thing that one has to be in so much stuff to maintain their Guild Affiliate status and by that their insurance and pensions.
>>
>>90654879
no it's fucking awful
i legitimately think Energon is a better series
>>
>>90670017
>For Bay or to be a Nickelodeon star
What's the difference?
>>
>>90658170
>He hates based Michael Bsy
>>
This movie better be 200 minutes long when it comes out.
>>
>>90654165
That little girl has bigger balls than Sam Witwicky
>>
File: 1480809131301.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
1480809131301.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>90658170
>Not liking Baykino
>>
>>90674132
Setting the bar extremely low there.
>>
>>90654165
>"People tell me I [do thing] like a girl"

Well, yes, that's because you're a girl.

I know kids aren't as smart as grown-ups can be, but come on, they ain't that stupid either. Well, some of them ain't that stupid.

>>90674250
Hey now, at least Sam managed to kill Megatron and Starscream, and survive long enough to revive Optimus, that's gotta count for something.
>>
>>90674634
you are incredibility naive if you think
a) people don't mean that as an insult
b) kids don't take those insults to heart
>>
>>90674670
Oh, I know that kids can make anything look like an insult, but maybe it's wishful thinking or naivety that compels me to think that an apparently "maturer than her age" girl should have a bit more of common sense.

Then again, we watch this movies for the robot asskicking, not for the story, so maybe I'm asking too much.
>>
File: 4622bc2a0ea98948a50f32d7d063256b.jpg (287KB, 1280x1959px) Image search: [Google]
4622bc2a0ea98948a50f32d7d063256b.jpg
287KB, 1280x1959px
I'd bust inside her and get her teen pregnant if you know what I mean.
>>
>>90654165
>forced strong female character because it's 2017
Cheezus Crust
>>
>>90674634
>Hey now, at least Sam managed to kill Megatron and Starscream, and survive long enough to revive Optimus, that's gotta count for something.

tried to kill Megatron, but failed

did permadeath Starscream, with help

had to die himself just to revive Optimus
>>
>>90674794
Correction: killed Starscream, with the help of massive plot armor
>>
>>90674756
Meet the kid friendly version of Megan Fox for the Bayverse TRANSFORMERS Cinematic Universe
>>
>>90674733
But her whole speech is about her "having sense". That's the entire point.

>Oh, I know that kids can make anything look like an insult
You're missing the part where the people saying it are meaning it as an insult. This isn't just some one-sided phenomenon from kids, and you're either extremely obtuse for failing to recognize that or you're willfully ignoring it for the sake of your own invented persecution and superiority.
>>
All the robot scenes they've shown look really fucking good. What worries me is the baby dinobots, they look really out of place
>>
>>90674823
said with help, either way was still help
>>
>>90674849
>your own invented persecution and superiority.

As someone who immensely enjoyed Dark Side of the Moon, I know well enough that I'm not qualified to feel superior about anything regarding Bayformers.

That being said, I'm just sleep depraved, chill out m8.
>>
>>90674894
How are robot babies made anyway?
>>
>>90676124
Pods. Very fragile, too.
>>
>>90676124
So far there are two ways to get new cybertronians in the movieverse: infusion via the allspark, and maturation from an unknown state/life source. The Dinobots are ancient knights apparently, so maybe they've got something different going on.
>>
>>90676124
Hot robot sex.
>>
>>90676428
"Grimlock have giant dinogina now! Me queen!"

Accidentally scanning the wrong gender beastmode, a problem since Beastwars.
>>
>>90676124
Before the death of cybertron and its moons there were spark wells that produced sparks from inner crusts of said moons those sparks were transferred into small metal bodies known as proto-forms, due to their fragility they were stored in stasis pods until the spark melded with the body and began to take shape.
>>
>>90676124
>The Movie continuity's AllSpark works by infusion as well, just on an even more impressive scale. It is capable of infusing any inanimate machine with life and simultaneously altering its structure so that it is capable of transforming into a Cybertronian-style robot. Although, outside of the toy biographies for certain characters, the AllSpark in the movie merely creates non-sentient, animalistic life-forms out of ordinary machines, rather than fully developed Cybertronians, suggesting some kind of evolutionary development towards sentience.

>The 2007 motion picture once again brings up questions about the possibility of a less-than-mechanical form of reproduction. The first and most obvious of these implications comes from Ratchet's less-than-tactful observation of "the boy want[ing] to mate with the female." Although his grasp of the concept could stem merely from a familiarity with organic species in general, Optimus Prime's mention of Megatron killing their father, in some related material, does suggest Transformers have some understanding of family units. In the fourth issue of Revenge of the Fallen, Rampage refers to Sam's parents as his "protoform batch initiators."
>>
>>90676603
that's a mix of like, at least three different universes worth of reproduction
>>
>>90654165
TOO many fucking kids. And bad Disney XD tier kids at that
>>
>>90674794

only one I've seen is the first one, what the fuck did I miss
>>
>>90664703
DAYUM, THATSA NICE ROBOT!
>>
>>90665221
>The Autobots are objectively the bad guys by AoE, it's not even subtext anymore, it's just text.

someone give me a succinct elucidation since I haven't kept up with these
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.