[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comics for girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 4193054311.jpg (146KB, 1846x742px) Image search: [Google]
4193054311.jpg
146KB, 1846x742px
>>
>>90653515
Must be capeshit or any other shit could apply?
>>
>>90653515
Girls can read anything boys can therefore all comics are for girls.
>>
>>90653515
>orangeish uniform against a sand backdrop

I was expecting some kind of isis execution staging.
>>
>>90654112
no they can't
>>
>>90654301
>orangeish
That's red, bro.
>>
>>90653515
>Comics for girls
what, like Archie?
>>
>>90653515
Look up Raina Telgeimer
>>
>>90654112
AND that's why they push their fat and weird agenda in all the comics? hey why no fat girls in Marvel or DC!!! I need, why all day figthing ... and all that shit
>>
File: 1462262662975.png (2KB, 163x209px) Image search: [Google]
1462262662975.png
2KB, 163x209px
>>90656028
What's up with the influx of ESL retards on this site in the last week?
>>
>>90656028
What you're talking about are crybaby womanlets with no actual talent or ambition. Real women don't bitch and moan. They spend their time and energy actually accomplishing something instead of ineffectual screeching. They also don't want the moneysinks known as children. They're great.
>>
>>90653515
Go read shoujo manga.
>>
File: 149.png (2MB, 3020x4999px) Image search: [Google]
149.png
2MB, 3020x4999px
Though I disagree with the idea that certain comics can only be enjoyed by one gender.
>>
>>90655817

She's excellent. And has a great sense of humor. Jill Thompson's stuff is also excellent.

The Princeless set of books by Action Labs is good, DC Super Hero girls is problematic since they assume to assume ALL female DC characters are heroines, but I suspect Marvel would do the same thing. Lumberjanes, Gotham Academy, there's quite a bit of science fiction and fantasy across all publishers, Dark Horse does tons of Buffy books, Marvel did a mini of Pride and Prejudice, a set of Castle trades, Image publishes some books that are probably too adult if you mean young girls, it depends on age CMX (- and presumably Amazon since they bought CMX) does age rate books so that a good place to check on that issue. But Paper Girls would be good, Descender is possibly a bit violent in parts, but good.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.