[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

What did they mean by this?
>>
double-chinned sadface.
>>
>>90653301
bump
>>
>>90653301
The 40 missing episodes are the timeskip. Those were the "adventures" that we missed because lol cancellation. We've basically jumped to the "final" season and skipped the seasons between 4 and this one. This also leaves it open so that they could still theoretically do those 40 episodes that bridge season 4 with this one.
>>
>>90653301
Does this mean there are 40 episodes between the end of season 4 and this one? Do the comics count as those? Does Genndy have any plans for an interquel?
>>
Episode 92

You do know roman numerals, correct?
>>
>>90654610
>>90654613
Interesting, but I think an idea for an interquel is not that good. I mean, those episodes would probably have to be just some random adventures like in the first seasons. Storytelling wouldn't be as exciting as it is now. It would serve only to milk the Jack cow.
>>
Leaving room for more without sacrificing the conclusion.

Brilliant, i'd love an interquel if Genndy's got ideas!
>>
The first 52 episodes, 10 years passed, the following 40 episodes, 40 years passed?
>>
>>90654669
Jack was never about the overarching plot.
>>
>>90654752
>The first 52 episodes, 10 years passed
When are we told that?
>the following 40 episodes, 40 years passed?
Although if that was the case I wouldn't mind. But it would still reduce to random passages of Jack's journey and the episode where he loses his sword.

>>90654758
But the feel of Aku still being in the loose and Jack having a never-ending goal gave us a sense of thrill we would probably don't have after the end of the series, if they decide to go that road.
>>
>>90654831
I dunno, I was just guessing.
>>
>>90654831
Then make it more about side quests than outright defeating Aku
>>
>>90653301
When do we get episode LIIVI?
>>
>>90654870
Then we still go back return to the original formula. Aku is always present, even in side-quests: every move Jack made in the original series was oriented to get back to his time and destroy Aku. Jack can help villagers and poor people but will only stick with them if he sees a way to get home.

If there ever was to be an interquel, it seems the only that was to expect was a Samurai Jack: Part II / III. I'm afraid it would work because of what I said at the last line of >>90654831
>>
>>90654669
>It would serve only to milk the Jack cow.
Yes, but they would still only allow for 40 episodes AND it's Jack, so it'll still be good.
>>
bravo Genndy
>>
They could always do a story from another character's point of view like a third party chasing after the legendary swordsman who dares challenge Aku. Maybe once Jack realizes he's not aging he takes up an apprentice in the 50 years.
>>
>>90657980
I like that
>>
>Aku destroyed the way home!

DID AKU KILL THE GUARDIAN AND DESTROY THE PORTAL!?
>>
>>90653301
FUCKING LIBERALS MAN
I LOVE /POL/ MEMES!!
>>
>>90657980
We can always hoe Da Samoorai makes an appearance
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.