[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League Dark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: why is Batman in the front.jpg (46KB, 342x425px) Image search: [Google]
why is Batman in the front.jpg
46KB, 342x425px
How family friendly is Justice League Dark?

Is there any sexual themes, fanservice, or nudity? Thinking about watching it with the senpai, but don't want another awkward moment like watching the Assault On Arkham movie and the HarleyXDeadshot sex scene shows up.
>>
>>90638418
>senpai

Oh yeah the filter. Thought you were taking it up a hole for a sec.
>>
>>90638418
This board went autistically screeching about this being Batman and his amazing magical friends, but didn't really do as much as /co/ said he did.
>>
>>90638418
Don't watch it while you eat is all I got to say.
>>
>>90638830
His presence was still distracting and pointless.
>>
Is it another movie that's about characters more interesting about Batman, but the writers have to give Batman lots of screentime and make him smarter/stronger/COOLER than all of the other characters?
>>
>>90639064

No, Batman does fuck all. He's only there so they can slap him on the box. Constantine is the real protag.
>>
It's not a great movie, but I suppose it's why we get Swamp thing and Constantine in JLA...or they both just wanted them to be seen more coincidentally.
>>
>>90638418
https://www.commonsensemedia.org/movie-reviews/justice-league-dark
>>
File: comics.png (45KB, 525x182px) Image search: [Google]
comics.png
45KB, 525x182px
>>90638418

>our guy
>>
>>90638969
He literally just served as a straight man/chance to to bring attention to a cast of characters that would other wise have been ignored by casuals. But of course, only the idiots here made this out to be more like "They're trying to make this about Batman" when all he did was say "lol magic is stupid" instead of being the guy that literally had all the answers in JL/JLU that's been nostalgiaed to death here.
>>
>>90638418
Is your senpai feminist? see >>90639700
>>
File: 1453760878827.png (248KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1453760878827.png
248KB, 487x423px
>>90639064
You have never seen this movie and are clearly a jackass spouting memes. Jesus, the movie cover would've just had bat ears on the corner and you psychos would go into a blind frothing retard rage & shoot up a school.
>>
>>90638418
It's a good movie but it's not family friendly.
>>
File: gerald - o_o.png (30KB, 130x130px) Image search: [Google]
gerald - o_o.png
30KB, 130x130px
>>90638418
I literally just watched this a few minutes ago, Batman just groans the entire time. Constantine ran this as the lead for the most part and it was fairly well done, there's sexual tension between Con and Zan the entire time but nothing happens.
>>
It's Justice League Dark. What do you think?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.