[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonder Trailer #4 Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 32

Teaser

https://youtu.be/tlqqnEeiXYU

The trailer is coming out in a few minutes, what are your expectations?

I'm guessing ares will show up, and wonder woman will go goddess mode. Pulse a look at the greek gods
>>
>>90625985
trailer when!?
>>
My expectations are so low I don't see how I can be anything other than pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>90625985
Everything I am seeing makes me feel like it is Steve Trevor & Wonder Woman the movie. Chris Pine is just awesome and has a lot of character and emotion while Gal Gadot just kinda makes one of the same 3 faces.
>>
>>90626043
Airing with KCA which is happening like now
>>
There are no gods in the movie other than Ares and Zeus's shillouette.
>>
>>90626106
actually the people who saw the screen test said that Chris Pine's Steve Trevor is more charismatic than Gal Gadot's WW

Would be funny that a male character is more capable of carrying the movie than the main female protagonist
>>
>>90625985
How is she a stronger better fighter with an accidental bracelet activation ?
>>
>>90626211
Even hardcore DC fans who loved the movie agree Gal Gadot is the weakest part of the ensemble.
>>
File: screen.jpg (35KB, 644x503px) Image search: [Google]
screen.jpg
35KB, 644x503px
>>90625985
Prepare yourselves
>>
File: 1485913385941.gif (500KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1485913385941.gif
500KB, 500x359px
Fuck you, /co/. I'm hyped
>>
>>90625985
Honestly, I don't like it. I bet it will be a soapbox.
>>
>>90626590
Soon
>>
>>90626648
What do you want, a medal?
>>
trailer where are you
>>
>>90626997
Nobody cares.

We would rather wait for something good like Samurai Jack new season, rather than this shitty movie.
>>
The Kids' Choice Awards don't start for 12 minutes yet and it probably won't drop until about halfway through..
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0XEzI-SFBk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INLzqh7rZ-U

It'll be one of these URLs. Probably the first one, second will be set footage I think.
>>
>>90627098
Such an obvious shill. Scavenging for threads and waiting for the perfect opportunity to paste another cookie cutter post. Nice try, but no one's falling for it. The DCEU will be successful no matter how much you cry.
>>
>>90627282
What you said is much more shill-like than someone saying that other thing from the same company is superior.

Also, Samurai Jack WILL BE better than whatever they do on Wonder Jew.
>>
File: 1471678932221.png (166KB, 303x336px) Image search: [Google]
1471678932221.png
166KB, 303x336px
I'ts going to be shit
>>
>>90626175
and highfather's voice at some point
>>
DCs films are batting 0 for 3 at this point, i have no hope
>>
NOW
>>
>>90626106
you know you fucked up when Chris Pine is more emotional than your lead
>>
>>90627098
If your parents saw the trailer to your life, they would have aborted you
>>
>>90627754
Look, the shill is mad.
>>
>>90627691
>you know you fucked up when Chris Pine is more emotional than your lead

Is Chris Pine a notorious unemotional actor or something? Because I don't think he is.
>>
>>90628138
He doesn't have a lot of range. I've always found him a bit wooden. It doesn't help that he's the least attractive of the various Chrises in Hollywood.
>>
>>90626055
that's how I felt about Suicide Squad and I was still disappointed
>>
>>90628230
Pine wood
>>
>>90626211
if they wanted the lead to carry the movie they shouldn't have hired Gadot.
>>
>>90628230
Ehh

Pratt is the comedian
Hemsworth is the beefcake
Evans is the cinnamon roll

So Pine is the Kirk
>>
>>90628138
I don't think he's too bad but he's definitely box office poison. Every movie he's been in tanks.
>>
>>90628307
The Star Trek reboot did well.
>>
all those kids loving Pratt's silly jokes...

GotG2 is gonna make more money then IM3
>>
>>90626648
I'm excited too, bro.
>>
>>90628387
Lol
>>
I expect disappointment even though my expectations are already dirt fucking low. It's miscast, and a horrible setting for the origin, but that's just me
>>
I've been refreshing on twitter to see when it's gonna drop and I keep seeing these spanish speakers making memes of this old lady as Wonder Woman, I don't get it.

https://twitter.com/MStrynner/status/840730852006981632
>>
>>90628440
>and a horrible setting for the origin
I am the opposite, I love the setting.
>>
ARES DARKSEID AND GREEN LANTERN CORPS

https://youtu.be/TylLqYfRJN0
>>
>>90628681
>ARES DARKSEID AND GREEN LANTERN CORPS

There's nothing about that in the video you posted.
>>
>>90627990
>shill calling a normal guy a shill
Typical shill tactic.
>>
>>90628601
>I am the opposite
Of course you are
>>
I checked the hashtag KCA2017 and it's pretty much all spanish speakers, is that who watches this stuff?
>>
Trailer about to drop in 5 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0XEzI-SFBk

It's one of these.
>>
>>90628950
So it's premiering at the KCA's?
>>
>>90628982
Yeah, there were promos saying as much. And there was a trailer tease yesterday.
>>
>>90628950

I'm actually hyped for this shit

the first trailer was alright. the second one actually had me hyped and this one decides whether I go in the theater guns blazing, ergo expecting something good, or whether I expect pure shit
>>
>>90629030
Expect nothing so they can't disappoint you.
>>
>>90628724
look closer pleb
>>
>>90629030
Of course you are hyped, you are paid to written this. Who else says that they would still watch a movie even if everything about it seems shit?
>>
>>90629152
okay disney shill. you were paid to write this. otherwise who goes into a thread about a movie they hate to write that another poster is excited about the movie the threads about.
>>
>>90629152
Says the one wanting to watch Iron Fist.
>>
>>90629133

I actually did that with BvS. the pacing caught me fucking off-guard. the rest was fine though

MoS was goat-tier for me since it was the Superman movie I had always be waiting for (fuck the haters)

Suicide Squad was the only one where I didn't really know what to think of it. The first third had terrible pacing and was literally just used for PURE exposition only known from cartoons. The rest was alright but the first third just left a weird taste in my mouth. the scene where joker jumps into the chemical tub is still one of the best scenes from any comic related movie though
>>
>>90629152
>can't even afford proper English-speaking shills
India?
>>
>>90629249
>MoS was goat-tier for me since it was the Superman movie I had always be waiting for (fuck the haters)
Fuck yes my brother.
>>
They show some short version of the trailer or something, but nothing's online yet.
>>
>>90629152

this "lol you're a shill" thing is getting more and more retarded by the day and I really wonder if actual adults are typing this out or children

as to your second statement, I like to form my own opinions regarding movies and even if I prefer the DC movies at the moment, I still even watch the MCU movies just so I can make up my own mind and not just use the arguments that some stupid critics, which apparently you seem to prefer
>>
>>90629207
>who goes into a thread about a movie they hate to write that another poster is excited about the movie the threads about.

Snyderfags.
>>
I looked for a second when they were showing the trailer at the KCA's

Did they show Ares?
>>
>>90629313

>tfw proper MoS threads are never possible unless I make them myself
>tfw this board is filled with crybabies who try to hate on everything regarding the DC universe

company wars are getting out of hand on /co/
>>
>>90629383
no
>>
>>90629383
It wasn't the full trailer, they didn't show Ares

The only relevant new thing was loli Diana, and the actress is probably better than Gadot
>>
>>90629392
You are the only crybaby here brother.

People love DC commis and the last Batman movie. Maybe...you just have shot taste? You are the equivalent of someone defending Champions or Korra on this board.
>>
https://twitter.com/TheDCUScene/status/840742239458353153

bit they showed.
>>
>>90629462
>shillbot goes rogue
>>
>>90629470
She's going to kill Ludendorf because she thinks he's Ares. It's not like she has a lasso that makes people tell the truth to see if she's right.
>>
>>90629346
>I like to form my own opinions regarding movies

Me too, but I wait word of mouth, reviews, and later cam rips, before deciding to spend my money on some turd, like I did with BvS. Otherwise, the cucks of this board and the execs would thi k that i aprove the product. I did it for SS, and wasn't disappointed for never watching it on theater.
>>
>>90629584
She will know he's Ares by that point but way to nitpick.
>>
>>90629599
>Otherwise, the cucks of this board and the execs would thi k that i aprove the product

Dude you're some anon, no one is waiting on your opinion.
>>
>>90629618
He's not Ares, dickhead
>>
>>90629618
He's not Ares. She kills the wrong man.
>>
>>90629618
>everything wrong with a movie is nitpick
>>
>>90627754
kek
>>
>>90629657
Pretty sure that people behind the movie care about box office of this blockbuster.
>>
>>90629462

>you like what I don't like so you have shit taste!!!!

you are the epitome of shitposting on this board.

I have watched enough movies in my life to know that these movies aren't 10/10 movies even though in my eyes, there are quite a few artistic decisions which I really like. how can you possibly watch a "capeshit" movie and think you could have a decent movie taste if you like or don't like the movie you just watched?

you're coming off as a prick who just likes to hate on other people's opinions, sorry
>>
https://twitter.com/AfricanRabbit/status/840743095406739456
>>
>>90629599

>but I wait word of mouth, reviews, and later cam rips, before deciding to spend my money on some turd

well that is totally acceptable but calling someone a shill just because they want to see a movie you don't like is stupid. I found the movies before to be ok to good so I'll spend the few bucks I have to see another movie in the same universe

now that I don't really appreciate the MCU anymore as I did before, it's nice to have a change
>>
>>90629768
>you are the epitome of shitposting on this board.

You are the one crying because this place isn't a hug box for you.

>how can you possibly watch a "capeshit" movie and think you could have a decent movie taste if you like or don't like the movie you just watched?

Just change "DCEU" for something like "DBZ Evolution" or "The Last airbender" and you can see how people can complain about it being shit.

>you're coming off as a prick who just likes to hate on other people's opinions, sorry

And you are coming off as someone that likes to be whiny because most think that you have a bad taste for entertainment. Just embrace and live with it, instead of cry.
>>
IT'S OUT BOYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OSl5nufl1A
>>
>>90629956
HOL UP
>>
>>90629956
and it's TERRIBLE

Just give up WB
>>
>>90629956

Looks alright
>>
>>90630034

I actually thought it was nice

especially the themyscira scenes look great
>>
>>90630034
Shills on SUPER PANIC MODE
RED ALERT
>>
>>90629956
Meh. Too much dark scenes. Is this a Snyder movie?
>>
>>90629956
>it's shit

BIG SURPRISE!
>>
>>90630034

Nothing looked terrible. I'm sure the fil n will be but the trailer was fine
>>
>>90629956
Chris Pine really steals the spotlight in a way that feminists will probably find disturbing and blame on him and the director. Speaking of, the lack of direction for the special effects was hilarious.

We also got to see that the shockwave was made just by bringing her bracers together rather than actually blocking the sword strike since her aunt was several feet back and still raising her blade...
>>
>>90630134
Do you have a proof that you are not a shill?
>>
>>90630161

it's the aesthetic they are using for the WW1 scenes so I don't think that's bad. the beginning of the trailer has quite a lot of colour when taking the prior movies into consideration. I like it a lot
>>
>>90629956
>1:11
I'm sorry; is that Golden Age Sandman?
>>
>>90629956

I just had a quick look at the comments and they're mostly positive until

>Dr Pavel, Im CIA "Shes so bad at acting. Hopefully Pine carries the movie"

Good going /tv/
>>
File: stop.gif (2MB, 252x280px) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
2MB, 252x280px
>>90629956

>still that annoying blue filter

Eh..
>>
>>90630308
No, that's supposed to be poison gas.
>>
>>90630308

It's a fucking gas mask
>>
Pretty meh.

So an accurate representation of the movie.

And Gadot is so wooden.
>>
>>90630308

They're testing out the gas on a mask, to see its effectiveness on getting through defenses.
>>
>>90630269

it is because the "self-insertion" character is always there for the laughs since they are introduced to all the otherworldy shit going on. everybody loved the fat guy in fantastic beasts

I think in the final movie, WW will get her spotlight quite a lot.

regarding the SFX, I thought that in this trailer they were much better than the ones before. some stuff is still off though. I don't know whether it's the budget or whether WB is just using the wrong companies to do the work on this movie
>>
>>90630364
>>90630383
Aww, I was hoping for Golden Age Sandman.
Oh well.
>>
>>90630269

>Chris Pine really steals the spotlight

We already knew that from the screening spoilers, though.

So is there enough here to basically confirm all the spoilers?
>>
>>90630402

Why would that even be there? The vast majority don't even know who that is, and wouldn't care enough to look it up.
>>
>>90630446

Nobody was really doubting the spoilers in the first place.
>>
>>90630161
WWI was one of the darkest times in the world, most of the fighting took place in rain drenched flatland that became filled with muddied trenches. Electric lights weren't available for all places, many places still used gas and oil lights. I think it contrasts nicely between the bright and cheery Themyscira.

>>90630308
New form of mustard gas that melts plastic and turns glass to sand, which in turn means that the gas masks WWI fighters wore to protect themselves wouldn't work. It would have turned a deadly but preventable weapon into a true disaster and weapon of mass destruction.
>>
>>90630446

What were the spoilers?
>>
>>90629956
worst trailer yet
bland as fuck
>>
File: 1486691930379.png (514KB, 613x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486691930379.png
514KB, 613x800px
>>90629956
>the child actress was forced to copy Gadot's awful accent
>all of the amazons speak in king's english except for Gadot

This movie is such a mess.
>>
>>90630569

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1345607

It's in a few different places, but here's one posting.
>>
>>90630446
The recent articles from the journalists who saw 16 minutes of the movie confirm pretty much all the leaks, which means the rest that is unconfirmed is probably true as well
>>
>>90630446
The fact that the general seems superhumanly strong but also doesn't recognize Diana as an Amazon seems to support the spoiler that he isn't actually Ares.
>>
>>90630588
>all of the amazons speak in king's English except for Gadot

No they don't
>>
File: 1.jpg (393KB, 1012x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
393KB, 1012x1500px
Test-screenings spoilers confirmed, for better or for worse.

>Movie begins on present day with Diana living in Paris after the events from BvS. She gets a letter from Bruce Wayne asking her to join his team and writes him a lenghty e-mail with her life story, which is the framing device of the movie.

>Basically, Zeus creates humanity, Ares gets butthurt and corrupts them with the concept of war, which makes him the strongest god. Zeus creates the Amazons to spread peace, Ares gets double butthurt and enslaves them. Zeus frees them and creates Themyscira, but is then murdered by Ares. Amazons swear off on humanity.

>It's World War I, and Steve Trevor steals a notebook that the Germans have been using to create chemical weapons and flees on a stolen airplane. The Germans catch up to him and both end up in Themyscira. The Amazons kill the Germans and arrest Trevor. He says he's trying to stop the war and shows them the book. Diana deduces Ares is behind the war and that the Amazons should stop him as they were created to do. The amazons don't want to get involved so Diana decides to leave alone with Trevor. Diana steals a magic sword called "Godkiller" before leaving.

>In London Diana befriends Steve's secretary Etta Candy and Steve convinces his superiors that the Germans are creating chemical weapons and is sent to stop them in France. He assembles a team that includes Diana and Etta as well as a comic relief actor con man played by Ewem Bremner; a sniper played by Saiid Taghmaoui and a Indian smuggler played by Eugene Brave Rock. They are completely useless. They meet up with a wimpy politician played by David Thewlis.

>Danny Huston is Erich Luddendorff, a German officer who wants to take over the world and is really generic. He huffs on a blue gas that gives him superstrength. Elena Anaya is Doctor Poison and is horribly scarred and creating the chemical weapons because she's a sadist. She doesn't do much either but at least looks pretty cool.
>>
>>90630617
B-but Snyderfags tolde that they are always wrong!
>>
>>90629956
Why does every other amazonian look buffer than Wondy?
>>
>>90630616

>Themyscira made by Zeus

...Wait, so the Amazons and their island, created by female Gods as a haven for the reborn souls of women who suffered in life, are now basically cheerleaders for Zeus?

Isn't Zeus one of the rapiest of the Greek Gods? Seems kind of odd for him to be the main guy for the Amazons.

That sounds more like Norse myth, where the Valkryies are totally down for Odin.
>>
>>90630630
Yes they do. If it's meant to be Gadot's jew accent they're not doing a good job.
>>
>>90630707
Because they were chosen to look pretty, strong, and actually fit the bill of what an Amazon looks like.

It is the same thing as if they had gotten Danny Devito to play Legolas in LotR and people said "Why do all the other elves look more 'elfish' than Legolas?" but instead they hired Orlando bloomin' onion.
>>
>>90630762
>story by Zack Snyder
You're thinking too much
>>
>>90630762
Apparently they were created by Aphrodite but by Zeus' request, and she's just briefly mentioned
>>
>>90630707

in all honesty, why didn't gadot gain almost zero weight? I am sure she worked out a lot but how the hell couldn't they convince her to gain weight? she would still be slim and tight due to the constant training

I figure it could be because she wants to stay a model or something but it's still weird since all the other actors are getting ridiculously buff for their own roles. they would think very badly of one cast member not giving a shit about looking in character
>>
>>90630707

Gal said it herself. She doesn't want to get buff, because she's first and foremost a model.

Buffing up would require a lot of clothing to get retailored. There's a reason models generally have one body type.

Also, she just doesn't like that look.
>>
>>90630806
It certainly isn't "King's English", my dude.
>>
File: 2.jpg (321KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
321KB, 1000x1500px
>>90630640
>Diana believes Luddendorff to be Ares. Doctor Poison's backstory is that she got fucked up by chemicals and now enjoys killing people with them to prove she's stronger than them because she didn't die from chemicals.

>Diana and Steve fall in love and Diana fights Danny Huston's men a bunch of times. At one point Diana saves a French village from German soldiers by transversing No Man's Land. The tone is moderately bleak and gets dark at times.Diana kills A LOT of Germans too. Mostly in slow-mo.

>Long story short the chemical weapon that Doctor Poison created can melt gas masks so nobody can protect themselves from it. It will raise the stakes of war and make Ares more powerful.

>Diana and her crew attack the German outpost and Diana kills Danny Huston under belief he's Ares. It turns out Thewlis was Ares all along. He unlocks his final form and destroys the Godkiller. Ares then sends out a plane with the gas so it can start making the rounds.

>Ares beats Diana and reveals that she's the actual daughter of Zeus rather than being a clay statue brought to life by him as her mother had told her. He says humans are only capable of war and that's why he'll win. He also tries goading her into killing Doctor Poison but she refuses.

>Steve tells Diana he loves her then jumps into the plane and flies it way above the camp. Steve shoots the fuel tank thus blowing himself up to destroy the gas. Diana gets pissed and tells Ares that he's wrong because humans are also capable of love.

>It turns out Diana is the Godkiller and not her sword. She bangs her bracelets together and creates an energy blast that disintegrates Ares. The war is over and Diana chooses to stay and help as it is her duty and humans have proven themselves worth saving.
>>
>>90630806

Hippolyta is clearly not speaking in Kings English you deaf cunt
>>
>>90630762
Zeus was more of a "I pretend to be your husband off to war" or "I show up and declare myself as Zeus and give you the honor of sleeping with me".

Poseidon was the "I think you are pretty, BEND OVER!" rapey god.

Hades was just a normal bro who rescued his wife from her overbearing mother.
>>
>>90630856

fucking source for that. how could she dare say something retarded like that?
>>
Three trailers and Gadot barely speaks in any of them.
>>
>>90630922

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/how-gal-gadot-transformed-her-body-to-play-wonder-201301505.html
>>
>>90630862

so ares is literally a thousand times weaker than doomsday?
>>
>>90630845
She put on 18 pounds of muscle, but it seems like it was mostly in her legs, and she probably lost some of what little fat she has in the process.

They really should have bulked her up before, but I guess they were planning on going the "It's sexist to want a woman instead of a twig" route instead of actually trying to have a cast that fit the characters.

Between this and Ghostbusters it is a good time to be a guy on the internet. People are learning that you need actual SUBSTANCE and not just things you can tag on tumblr to make a good film.
>>
File: 3.jpg (358KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
358KB, 1000x1500px
>>90630862
>Diana then proceeds to lose faith in humanity off-screen due to other wars that happen without Ares and spends the following 100 years out of commission.

>Diana finishes her e-mail by saying Superman's death has shown her once again that people are capable of being good and rising above and accepts to join Batman's team. She then sees a building on fire in the distance and springs to help.

>No cameos other than Barry Allen and Arthur Curry being namedropped on the e-mail exchange.

>Connie Nielsen and Robin Wright are wasted as Diana's mother and aunt. Especially Wright who only gets like three scenes and dies.

>Action is mostly good though it overuses slow-motion.

>Ares is mostly CGI in his final form. He has an armor; a horned helmet; a big-ass sword and a shield that gets bigger to protect his full body if necessary.

>Humor is hit and miss. There's some genuinely funny scenes and some that fall completely flat.

>Chris Pine as Steve Trevor is the best character in the movie and overshadows Wonder Woman hard at times. Gal Gadot is generally the weakest cast member. However her romantic chemistry and banter with Pine is very good.
>>
God I hate Gadots fucking accent (also the Amazons sound a bit weird), and Themyscira looks like it was made on a tv budget. The fact that this basically confirms the plot leaks is infuriating
>>
>>90630762
Diana isn't the grand-daughter of Ares any more. The Amazons don't have a space fleet and battle invaders from Pluto. Things change.
>>
>>90630905

Zeus raped Antiope in the form of a satyr. So that was full on horse-cock rape.

To be fair, the Greeks are pretty blurry where the line between seduce and rape is, in the old myths.
>>
>>90630995
>Snyder enlisted trainer Mark Twight to transform Gadot’s thin, model body into one that could physically hold her own onscreen with the boys. That meant gaining weight and adding serious muscle.
He clearly did not manage that at all

>“Her wrist — went all the way up. Her elbow was the thickest part of her arm,” Twight recalled to Vanity Fair about meeting the Israeli-born actress for the first time. He added that he was nervous about whether he could finish in time to meet the production schedule.
They still do. Motherfucker I'm pretty certain my 8 year old niece has bigger biceps than her

>Gadot, 30, was equally anxious, telling Twight, “I don’t want to be big and bulky… I don’t want to look like a bodybuilder.”
>“The real difficulty is to change habits and to confront the expectations regarding exercise intensity and body image,” Twight told the magazine, saying he put her on an intense eating and training regimen.
>The process took nine months — including three months with her, one on one, in Tel Aviv — which he told Muscle & Fitness magazine were “challenging and immensely satisfying.”
>“Anytime you present someone with a really radical change, it’s hard to get them to buy in 100% to the idea,” Twight explained. “So we took it in incremental steps. We went from a model to a high jumper, in terms of an athletic look. And then once she was comfortable with that, then we’d go a little bit further.”
I have a feeling they did absolutely nothing in those nine months
>>
>>90630446
From the trailers, you can tell that Pine absolutely steals the spotlight in any scene he's in.

Makes me really upset that he isn't Green Lantern Hal Jordan instead.

Also, this movie is going to be awful, but something tells me Pine and the woman playing Etta Candy will be good.
>>
>>90630995

not even once in that article does she say something like the thing mentioned before though

to me it seems as if the coach had initial and understandable problems with her BECAUSE she is a model and because therefore, her body dysmorphia is strong as fuck. with models, you actually have to give them biology classes because women in general think they will become arnold once they start to work out. I assume the final product is just so weak DUE to her life as a model and her being psychologically "unstable". she definitely had an eating disorder during her modelling career so changing that is very hard
>>
So this movie confirms that WB doesnt know, or perhaps doesnt give a shit, about basic Greek Mythology?
>>
>>90631099

I'm pretty sure having the Amazons be patrons of the douche-bro God is misaimed, either way.
>>
>>90631046
>However her romantic chemistry and banter with Pine is very good.

I like how the woman that got famous for looking at a man, licking her lips, and then cut to them doing it is only given props for doing a good job at romance with a strong male lead.
>>
>>90629956
>360p

Unacceptable, the only version in 1080p is the facebook version with the sides of the frame cut off. WB should hurry up and post it.
>>
>>90631046

>Chris Pine as Steve Trevor is the best character in the movie and overshadows Wonder Woman hard at times

Movie could very well be saved
>However her romantic chemistry and banter with Pine is very good.
>>
>>90631217
>not even once in that article does she say something like the thing mentioned before though
Gadot, 30, was equally anxious, telling Twight, “I don’t want to be big and bulky… I don’t want to look like a bodybuilder.”
>>
>>90631215
>Makes me really upset that he isn't Green Lantern Hal Jordan instead.
just be glad he's free from this pile of shit
>>
>>90631232
WB doesn't give a shit about Snyder turning it into another Christian allegory
>>
>>90631232
>So this movie confirms that WB doesnt know, or perhaps doesnt give a shit, about basic Greek Mythology?

DC never did either, so seems weird to get hung up on it now.
>>
>>90631046

So between her, Batman, and Superman, the basic gist seems to be that the human race is always going to disappoint you, so just give up trying to be better.
>>
>>90631172

>I have a feeling they did absolutely nothing in those nine months

I know it's hard to believe since you're probably someone who doesn't to sports but the line "So we took it in incremental steps. We went from a model to a high jumper, in terms of an athletic look. And then once she was comfortable with that, then we’d go a little bit further." is the essential part of the whole article. it shows that he had to be careful while working with her
>>
>>90631143
True, and honestly most of Zeus' sexual encounters were rape in some way shape and form, but he usually did it through trickery.

Poseidon was the one that would literally grab you, bend you over, and then ask you if you knew how honored you were only after he was finished. That is how Medusa was created.
>>
>>90631303
I can't be too upset, since he allegedly wanted the role so he wouldn't be in more than one DCEU movie, but shit, it really is a damn shame. He's pretty much perfect for Hal Jordan.
>>
>>90631232

Are we going to pretend any of these studios care about the myths?
>>
File: supersmug.jpg (29KB, 357x312px) Image search: [Google]
supersmug.jpg
29KB, 357x312px
>>90631217

>not even once in that article does she say something like the thing mentioned directly on the page, in quotation marks
>>
>>90631292

the guy from before said she doesn't WANT to get buff. in the interview she talked to the coach prior to working with him

her comment is what literally every female friend of mine tells me when I want to introduce them to sports. it's always the exact same shit. he just wanted to show that initially, she didn't have a fucking clue about working out
>>
>>90630905
>Hades was just a normal bro who rescued his wife from her overbearing mother.
>Hades is turned into a villain in media 'cause Hades=Hell=The Devil

Evry-fuckin'-time
>>
>>90631375

And refusing to let them rape you usually resulted in some sort of punishment.

Either that, or another God punished you in their stead. There was really no winning with Greek Gods.
>>
File: 1357105732906.jpg (24KB, 348x351px) Image search: [Google]
1357105732906.jpg
24KB, 348x351px
>>90629956
>I am deh-anna of thim-uh-skeera
>>
>>90631429

like I said in >>90631452, I thought the guy was saying that the comment was made in the present. it wasn't though
>>
>>90631333
>Zeus created man and the amazons
>Zeus is now dead
>Completely ignoring the Old Gods background
Its fucking retarded anon
>>
This post is in reference to the trailer

looks bretty good with the exception of that whip at 1:34, laughably bad and I'm talking Phantom Menace tier bad.

I'm worried they might overuse the slow-mo in this film because there's been so much of it.

The more I think about it, the more I like the theme even though it is "ebic guitar shredding"

Overall pretty hyped.

Let's try to avoid companywar faggotry
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piIUpbIlp8U

it's out in HD bros. now I have to watch it again
>>
>>90631462
Tell me about it. I hate that shit. Anyone that knows anything about greek myths knows he was actually a pretty awesome and noble god.
>>
>>90631510

It's the money shots. they probably showed like 80% of them so in the final movie, maybe there will be 1 or 2 more of those and that's it. I don't think that's too much. the bad cgi could be an issue but if it's not too bad I guess the movie could be quite alright
>>
>>90631510

It doesn't matter. Anyone offering honest worries about the final product will just be called a mousketeer anyway.
>>
>>90631547
Nice armpits.
>>
>>90631547
Is the video screwed up for anyone else? I feel like this could be another Mummy movie where they didn't pay the sound guy enough.
>>
>>90631681
Yeah. Think they didn't take into account the 10 s trailer for the trailer at the beginning.
>>
>>90631681
>>90631695
Just refreshed and it's fixed.
>>
>>90631462
>>90631566
I fucking hate how Hades is usually the go-to bad guy just because he was lord of the dead. The only time he was a dick was when mortals tried to con him out of souls, and he would play fair too.
>>
>>90625985

Fuck the trailer looks good. It's looking to be the best movie in the DCEU so far. It looks to have a nice blend of action, character focus, emotions, and mythos.

So Diana is basically confirmed to be Zeus' daughter right? She seemed to be emitting lightning in the last shot of the trailer.
>>
>>90631547

now that I have watched it in HD, I have to admit, the CGI, except for the boat scene, looks pretty good

what the fuck happened? even the face where she is sliding is slightly fixed. the use of practical effects is also apparently bigger than I expected. this movie could very well be a positive surprise for me

>>90631681
>>90631695

it works for me
>>
>>90631851
I didn't know wooden was an emotion
>>
>>90631850

>tfw I read the percy jackson books
>tfw he's the chillbro who got fucked over but just doesn't give a shit anymore cause he is bored
>tfw he helps out later in the series

loved that interpretation of the character
>>
>>90631873
It originally had the trailer for the trailer that they've been adding to the beginning of trailers recently, but it looks like they removed it.
>>
Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L3us8-eyp8&feature=youtu.be
You're welcome senpai.
>>
>>90631924
Then you saw the movie and went into an autist rage
>>
>>90631851

I wouldn't say it could be the best since MoS was pretty great but gadot's acting is quite bad man. quite unfortunately too because the movie looks solid

I think if the pacing and story is good though, it could objectively be better than BvS. praying to god that it gets nice reviews, even if it's by the retarded-ass feminists, so I get more DCU movies
>>
>>90631851
Look I hate calling anything a shill post but this fucking sounded like a guy was paid to say it.
>>
>>90631995

actually watched the first movie first and then read the books. never saw the story to a book get butchered like that before to the point that the main villain and therefore ending fight was changed
>>
>>90630862
>Doctor Poison's backstory is that she got fucked up by chemicals and now enjoys killing people with them to prove she's stronger than them because she didn't die from chemicals.

Pure Shakespeare.
>>
>>90629956
>child actress emotes better than gadot
>>
>>90632117
I take it you haven't seen any of the modern comic book adaptations then
>>
>>90631547

>that soundtrack

why do DC trailers literally always have goat-tier soundtracks and music editing?
>>

Well they weren't dumb enough to show Ares.
>>
>>90632051

I simultaneously have shit taste and very nitpicking taste so my post was sincere. That said, my expectations for the quality of the DCEU is rock bottom after the war crime that was "Suicide Squad" so it may be that all the trailer managed to do was exceed my low expectations.

That said, the final trailer for "Batman v Superman" was fantastic and I really didn't like the movie...
>>
>>90632210
there's one more trailer to go
>>
>>90632174

comic adaptions are something entirely different though. with books, you only have one source of information, with comic books you have hundreds, if not thousands
>>
>>90625985
Looked preggo in the thumbnail. Is that a hint?
>>
>>90632210

this. I am quite glad they decided not to. too bad they probably will in the final trailer which I hope they don't but whatever. I feel like they already showed enough and that people won't be convinced by a CGI character
>>
File: 1378443477627.gif (554KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1378443477627.gif
554KB, 295x221px
>>90629956
Done and done.
>>
>>90628440
>and a horrible setting for the origin

I hate the jew cunt but fuck off WWI is extremely interesting, fucking americans and their WWII fetish
>>
>>90632288
She is preggo IRL.
>>
>>90632198
That's where all the talent goes.
>>
>>90632442
Do you really think they'll do the war justice? No.
>>
>>90630161
>why are northern european places during winter dark
>why are night escenes dark
>why fucking london looks grey

You are one of those idiots that complained about the aquaman photos taken at dusk in fucking iceland crying about why they were dark right?
>>
>>90631282
That's how youtube works. When video comes up you first only get shit quality version and then get proper resolutions, as youtube figures out it's stuff.
>>
>>90632699

actually, for me the soundtracks make the DC movies memorable and more epic (SS being the exception). I don't know why people bash MoS but I thought it was one of the best comic adaptions ever, especially due to the settings, action and especially the score
>>
>>90632718
>Do you really think they'll do the war justice?

No, they won't, but that doesnt mean the setting is bad, it just meand that the movie is bad. There's literally nothing wrong about the setting. if anything it's a good thing since we will get less jewish crap
>>
>>90632906

>if anything it's a good thing since we will get less jewish crap

oh god, imagine having to listen about that stuff in a capeshit movie
>>
I appreciate the "how close can we legally get to the MoS trailer music without it being the exact same song" score for the trailer, really projecting a lot of confidence there by trying to market it as MoS 2.0.

The more I see of this, the less excited I am.
>>
>>90632198
The guys that do the music have to go against Superman Theme and Batman Theme. They know this is their time to shine and it's a big deal you have to take it seriously, in other cape films including Suicide squad they just have to do their job.

This is my world is fantastic i have to say.

>>90632831
BvS deserved an original music nomination.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1918x797px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1918x797px
>grrr!
>>
>>90633130
>he doesnt understand the Superman song IS the basis for the trinity
>that we heard it in 2 songs during BvS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShTw1x2Lsrc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU

How dumb can a person be?
>>
>>90632831
The plot. Basically Pa Kent and the necksnap
>>
>>90633224

>This is my world is fantastic i have to say.

dude, that song is just pure goosebumps. listened to that one a million times already

MoS and BvS are the only soundtracks that I have listened to more than 20 times, it's really crazy (MoS was better though). Hans Zimmer is one of the few gods, there's really no doubt. Love the Junkie XL influence in BvS too
>>
>>90633505

>implying the intent matters

That doesn't mean the execution works.
>>
File: 1489260900343.jpg (469KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489260900343.jpg
469KB, 1080x1080px
>>
File: 1471479473375.jpg (14KB, 219x265px) Image search: [Google]
1471479473375.jpg
14KB, 219x265px
I like it. But those darker scenes at the end concerns me a lot. We don't need another "darker final fight who don't let us see a shit"
>>
>>90633574
there's a huge difference between Zimmer caring about the music and just doing his job and in MoS and BvS he clearly cared.
>>
>>90633224
>BvS deserved an original music nomination.
No, Man of Steel deserved an original music nomination. BvS was basically 90% MoS's themes, plus a kind of all over the place Mad Max rehash from Junkie XL. The Wayne piano theme was really underwhelming to me.

Credit where credit is due, though, the Wonder Woman leitmotif is pretty hype, and Zimmer's Man of Steel themes are always a blast to listen to in the theater.
>>
>>90632442
Its a poor fit for a superhero since there aren't any clear villains like the Nazi's in WWII. The Germans are just regular people same as anyone else on the other sides. The justification is probably going to be Ares fucking with them but it still doesn't sit well with me. I would have preferred if she just had origin set in modern times instead of doing the Captain America thing, I mean Perez didn't set her in the 1930s why do it now?
>>
>check the wiki entry on the movie

>David Thewlis as Ares / Sir Patrick Morgan

Thanks for spoiling that, Wiki.
>>
>>90631348
The end of BvS is literally 100% the opposite of what you said. Like damn man you are wrong to a new degree
>>
>>90633522

I feel like the pa kent scene is my only gripe. the heart attack route would have been a thousand times better since clark could have saved that stupid dog much more efficiently

I guess they didn't want to copy the heart attack scene because fanboys would be bitching about that one too

nothing wrong with the neck snapping though. it was the only option, he was superman for literally a few hours so he didn't know what the fuck he could do. also, that way it could be established that he doesn't kill people
>>
>>90633709
>Its a poor fit for a superhero since there aren't any clear villains like the Nazi's in WWII. The Germans are just regular people same as anyone else on the other sides.

The brits were the bad guys.Also

>the nazis were the clear villians

Sure, ask that to the guys in India or north africa or any british colony in asia, their bad guys were the japs AND the brits during WW2.
>>
>>90633758

That wasn't until the end of the movie.

Why did this ONE fight suddenly turn everything around? If anything, it would have just reinforced that people are bad. Humans did nothing but cause trouble the whole movie.
>>
>>90633706

man of steel came out earlier though. I actually had the opposite feeling that hans zimmer copied MoS for mad max

I agree that MoS should have been nominated because it clearly had the best OST in any cape movie ever, it was that good
>>
>>90631348
But BvS is about Batman thinking men are still good. The whole point is that man can do good even when the world is against them.
>>
>>90633758

>The end of BvS

>It doesn't matter what 99% of your movie is saying as long as it ends on a happy note

Bullshit. That's the epitome of hack writing, you don't get to parade your post-9/11 dime-store nihilism for the majority of your movie and then in the last five minutes go "Oh but Superman died for our sins, so Batman is all better now and there's a note of hope because we need a tease for Justice League."

What childish storytelling.
>>
>>90633966
>That wasn't until the end of the movie.
Superman was good during the entire movie.
>>
>look in the other thread
>company wars all over the place
>people whining like bitches

who would have thought that there would actually be a civil discussion in this thread with proper arguments, even if people don't like the DCCU?
>>
>2017
>A Thor movie will make more than a Wonder Woman movie

Go back in time 10 years ago and tell yourself that. Cry as your past self thinks you're being ridiculous.
>>
>>90634078

I feel like Batman's character was well structured throughout the movie though. the Martha scene could have been handled way better with a mere "mom"-for-"martha" switch but the rest.... I mean if you see someone die, it does change you quite a lot. I think in BvS, the concept of death actually had a meaning
>>
>>90634126

>Superman

>human

Alien lover pls go and stay go
>>
>>90634254
I probably would have expected that 10 years ago
>>
>>90633929
Look man regardless what you think most normal people agree the Nazi's and Imperial Japan were monsters and the Russians were just a step below. You can cry about Jews all you want but that doesn't change the fact that the guys who dressed in black leather and wore skulls on their hats were bad guys in most people's eyes.
>>
>>90630630
He didn't even watch the trailer.
>>
>>90634254

well, thor is like the 15th movie in a franchise dude. you cannot compare that. I would like both movies to be great though and therefore make decent revenues. really waiting for the thor trailer though since the pictures from a few days earlier were really bad
>>
>>90634078
>That's the epitome of hack writing, you don't get to parade your post-9/11 dime-store nihilism

That doesnt happen. We see a man doubt himself and his role in the world and overcome his doubts inspiring others. There's nothing nihilistic about the movie, especially when Batman is protrayed as in the WRONG for the entire movie.
>>
>>90634254
I'd hope so, Thor only needed Loki, Cate Blanchete, and Hulk to make it happen.
>>
>>90634297
>the Martha scene could have been handled way better with a mere "mom"-for-"martha"

That's retarded. The escene was badly done, but when someone is trying to kill you you ask him to save an innocent person. Not your mom, as far as batman knows your mom is an alien and he is trying to kill you.
>>
>>90634769
And dr strange
>>
>>90634949

cmon, as if a "dude, he's trying to kill my mom!!!!" would not work on an emotional basis at all. it perfectly sounds like a last resort type of move

you wouldn't even think about saying "dude, he's killing an innocent person!" but go all out on your basic instincts
>>
>>90635024
and I'll be fair, WW looks like Robin Wright, Chris Pine, or anyone else that isn't WW will carry that shit too.
>>
>>90634763

When did that happen? All he did was speak a few times with Batman and get in a fight with him. Then they killed a monster together. The only thing they really connected on was having Moms.
>>
>>90635096
>would not work on an emotional basis at all

Superman has no reason to believe Batman will care about his mom.

You, the public? Sure, But superman is about to be killed by batman a violent vigilante, superman is trying to get that vigilante to at least save a civillian.

Why would batman want to save your mom if he is KILLING YOU
>>
>>90633966
>Why did this ONE fight suddenly turn everything around?
It turned everything around for Batman, who finally accepted that Superman was both truly good and a regular person and proved his entire jaded view of the world wrong
>>
>>90635102

the characters aren't established though. If thor doesn't make at least twice the amount that WW makes I will be surprised. I hope WW does well though, looks nice enough to make a decent amount. I just hope that whatever happens, WB doesn't get discouraged
>>
>>90633979
It's a little like that. Junkie XL, who composed for Mad Max, co-wrote the soundtrack for BvS.

I don't have a source right now, but I remember reading somewhere that Hans Zimmer handled the subtle Wayne melodies (and, obviously, the Superman material he already had), and Junkie XL handled almost everything else, including WW's electric violin theme.

It's not the first time he does that with a Batman movie. In TDK Zimmer wrote the more aggressive Joker/Batman tracks, and James Horner handled the more light-hearted suites, like Harvey Dent's theme.
>>
That Wonder Woman theme is wack as fuck
>>
>>90635410
I'm sure they've taken to account that a female lead will make the least. if Underworld and RE are anything to go on. And Kate had leather tight ass.
>>
>>90635310

but according to that logic, there was literally NOTHING to be said then.

the way I see it, it's either "FUUUUCK, DON'T KILL ME!!!!" or "save my mom, please". and because superman is superman, he wants his mom to be saved. you do realise that vigilante implies that batman has saved people before, right? superman is trying to appeal to his human side
>>
>>90635401

>who finally accepted that Superman was both truly good and a regular person and proved his entire jaded view of the world wrong

>because he had a mom

That scene would have been a thousand times better if there were people trapped in the building Supes and Bats were fighting in and Clark essentially stops fighting Bruce to save them, basically exposing himself to possible death to save innocents.
>>
>>90635401
And the best part is Superman's resurrection in JL will end up destroying Lex' worldview too
>>
>>90635527

what about the dc girls show though? could be something that could lead to more young girls wanting to see the movie and therefore, more parents going to see the movie

If WW sells well, it could be an indication that Suicide Squad was the deal maker they needed
>>
>>90635697
>because he had a mom
Maybe because in his last moments, Superman was concerned about his mother instead of his own life? Something Batman has grappled with for his entire life?
>>
>>90635401
Superman sacrificed himself TWICE. Without any doubt. That is pretty cool.

Also when people ask about the spear and wonder woman, they forget that is not only that superman doesnt know and isnt sure if Wondy is powerful enough and that they needed her help to keep doomsday still, it's also that SUPERMAN WOULDNT RISK THE LIFE OF DIANA or ask her to do something that will probably kill her. Batman and Superman share a characteristic in the comics that is not being manchildren that have their secret bases covered with shit they collect, it's that they will always risk their lifes before having any other of the league do it for them. Superman does shit that MM or Flash could had done better, Batman doesnt doubt in gas or electrocute his "friends" if he thinks it's too dangerous and goes and does the stuff himself even when it's harder for them. Both are not only extremely altruistic, but they won't let anyone risk their lives if they can try it themselves. Pretty cool IMO... but it could had been more clear with a "i can't let anyone else risk their lives" line.
>>
>>90635698

haven't even thought about that one. usually I am not the type for it but it would be great if they made it quite funny how lex finds out about it, like lex having a literal "what in the FUCK did you just tell me?!" kind of face
>>
>>90626043
>>90625985

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INLzqh7rZ-U [Embed]

Official Channel with HD
>>
>>90629956
This really just makes the movie look exceptionally bland and run of the mill.

They are also getting dangerously close to showing us the whole movie again.
>>
So, it's shit.
>>
>>90635536
>. you do realise that vigilante implies that batman has saved people before, right?

Yes and that's why superman would believe Batman would save a random woman, not the mom of the Alien he is killing.
>>
>>90635759

>Maybe because in his last moments, Superman was concerned about his mother instead of his own life?

Have you never seen 3:10 to Yuma, anon?

>Even bad men love their momma

The idea that mentioning Martha was enough to make Bruce do a 180 flip on his character in less then three minutes is downright comical. he literally becomes an entirely different character in less time then it takes to boil an egg and then they're Best Buds Forever. Two hours of this metaphorical horseshit with Batman quoting Rumsfeld and Lex Luthor jerking off with his Cultures On Society In America term paper speeches literally invalidated with a single scene because the deepest thing Snyder has to say about Bruce is "He's a big baby with mommy issues" and we're supposed to bow down at this amazing interpretation of this character.

What absolute garbage. You people can argue "It's emotional truth!" all you want, but it's never going to fly.
>>
>>90636340
>The idea that mentioning Martha was enough to make Bruce do a 180 flip on his character in less then three minutes is downright comical

And he doesnt, the only thing that happens is that he stop wanting to kill superman and see himself as a monster (and he was a monster).

The death of superman is what makes him turn good. As for Lex, he will always be a bad guy. That's the point everything he says is bullshit, just like in the comics, he doesnt care about anything, he hates superman, that's all
>>
>>90636340

>the deepest thing Snyder has to say about Bruce is "He's a big baby with mommy issues" and we're supposed to bow down at this amazing interpretation of this character.

that is like THE explanation for bruce being batman though. his motivation is based on his mommy and daddy issues

the "deepness" if you want to call it that way comes from the fact that batman is a raging monster the entire movie until superman reminds him of his humanity. I don't see any issue with that. it seems like you are trying hard to make something way too complicated mate
>>
>>90636645

>that is like THE explanation for bruce being batman though. his motivation is based on his mommy and daddy issues

And? So that's all that Snyder has to say about the character?

Burton did that more successfully almost 30 years ago, and Nolan found a new in interpretation with the "monk living among normal society and slowly regaining his humanity" version Bale played.

>the "deepness" if you want to call it that way comes from the fact that batman is a raging monster the entire movie until superman reminds him of his humanity

Which we never see, because the rest of the movie is a 40 minute fight scene and two conversations after that. There's no character left in the movie after MARTHA happens because Snyder stuffed all the character moments in right before the big finale instead of pacing them out in the rest of the film.

I mean I guess he doesn't brand Lex like cattle in the end, so that's something.
>>
>>90637426
>I mean I guess he doesn't brand Lex like cattle

You mean like the ZORRO?
>>
>>90637426
>Which we never see

Who is this misterious batperson?
>>
>>90636340
>I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson.
It really sounds like he forgives what her considers a killing machine because of a coincidence.
>>
>>90637671

>You mean like the ZORRO?

Yeah I remember when Zorro was in Excalibur? i loved that part.
>>
>>90637838
They didnt watch Excalibur, they watched Zorro. Excalibur was to be seen in the next week
>>
>>90630342
>I just had a quick look at the comments and they're mostly positive until

youtube is the land of the shills, desu
>>
>Thewlis, Anaya and Huston as the villains

Worry about there being 3 villains aside....
Can we appreciate DC using great character actors as their villains going forward? I cared way, way more about Michael Shannon's Zod then eisenberg or Delevigne and their shitty portrayals.

They're going in the right villain direction at least
>Based Hinds
>Based dancey black guy from the Get Down
>Patrick Wilson.
>>
>>90625985
I like her theme

Im hyped up for this
>>
>>90638083
>Superman punching Dumbledore out
Based
>>
>>90638083
>Delevigne

Fuck you faggot. Dirty swamp witch was hot, green elsa was shit tho
>>
>>90637838
Excalibur was Next Attraction
Zorro was Now Showing

though blame Snyder for not making it clear
>>
>>90631292

Why do you answer toi this idiot?
>>
>>90638083
Huston and Anaya are merely henchmen, uh, henchpeople
>>
>>90625985

>>tries to take sword
>>does little spin move to avoid him

Why is London Diana such a cute compared to regular Diana
>>
>>90633658
she will never make that face for you as you spare her with your sword.
>>
>>90630997

Zack Snyder and Geoff Johns
What did you expect?
>>
>>90635879
I like it tbhwy
>>
File: 1427316667332.jpg (28KB, 450x317px) Image search: [Google]
1427316667332.jpg
28KB, 450x317px
>>90633574
>tfw Arcade
>tfw What Are You Going to Do When You Are Not Saving the World?
>>
>>90638299
Swamp Witch > Normal > Miss Universe
>>
>>90638333
>though blame Snyder for not making it clear

It was pretty clear. I wish i had the picture, but this will do.

Are we going to blame snyder for not having Thomas say "next week we should totally watch Excalibur" and Martha asking "did you enjoy mark of the Zorro bruce? i hope you don't start branding bad people hehehe".??
>>
>>90631873
Now you can get your shill check
>>
>>90638663
Correct.
>>
>>90638553
The most underrated tracks in MoS are the synths
>first 50 seconds of Look to the Stars
>first 50 seconds of DNA
>the end of Destroy this Ship and We Did It on the complete score
I wish we could just get a full, 100% sci fi Superman movie. Not that MoS wasn't one but the tone shifted from sci fi ambience to mythic lore pretty quick
>>
too much sword!!! more lasso/bracelets

>that fucking guitar riff breaking the mood at the end

L O L

so it seems like the movie is gonna hinge on selling the Themyscira

it'd be nice to see some Azz Ares in the origin
>>
>>90638970
>Not that MoS wasn't one but the tone shifted from sci fi ambience to mythic lore pretty quick

I actually really liked that, i think it really fits superman, I hope man of steel 2 can mix the 2 and we see more of krypton
>>
>>90629956

When she opens her mouth, it's a fucking disaster

and her thinness, just hurts my eyes
>>
>The leaks were right
Jesus christ
>>
>>90639122
No, I really liked it too. I just wish that, now that the worldbuilding is out of the way, we can move on to more of the ambient sci fi tone. Crossing my fingers for Brainiac taking us there in MoS 2
>>
>>90639079
>>that fucking guitar riff

I know you are probably an american and only listen to nigger music but that isnt a guitar. It's a electric Chello and the composition is etruscan.
>>
File: 1453020440887.jpg (9KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1453020440887.jpg
9KB, 400x240px
> Diana then proceeds to lose faith in humanity off-screen
> Robin Wright wasted as Diana's aunt. Especially Wright who only gets like three scenes and dies.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>90639226
Can't wait for WW to be a Christ figure even though they literally already did that with Batman AND Superman. Especially Superman.
>>
>>90639462
>I know you are probably an american and only listen to nigger music but that isnt a guitar. It's a electric Chello and the composition is etruscan.
ITP: AHCTUHALLY
>>
>>90639850
Great comeback.
>>
>>90635495
"wack" doesn't mean good.
>>
>>90634254
>15th Marvel movie and third Thor movie
>stuffed with celebrities and Hulk because Thor movies keep flopping

I mean Thor has already been written out of the comics for being a failure in movies. If it DOESN'T make money then Marvel is in trouble.
>>
>>90639909
I wasn't the anon you were responding to in the first place. But if you unironically use the term "nigger music," you are not to be listened to.
>>
>>90630997
>>90630862
The power discrepancy is bothering me. If Wonder Woman is Superman strong, why does she get knocked down by Amazonians and how are bullets and bombs a threat to her?
>>
File: C6sNwrqUwAAKSIZ.jpg (95KB, 960x952px) Image search: [Google]
C6sNwrqUwAAKSIZ.jpg
95KB, 960x952px
>>
File: 607600dd314ace0283e2ccbc002d3049.jpg (303KB, 1280x832px) Image search: [Google]
607600dd314ace0283e2ccbc002d3049.jpg
303KB, 1280x832px
>>90640924
>we're this close to a JL8 live action movie
>>
File: whut.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
whut.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>>90639763

w Ha T?
>>
File: 1483165375846.jpg (37KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1483165375846.jpg
37KB, 333x333px
>>90640924
>>
>>90640924
loli, shota league when?
>>
>>90640924
>we will never get the JLU episode in live action.
>>
>>90639763
Can't wait for Flash to be a Christ figure as he walks on water, and Aquaman to be a Christ figure as he brings fish to feed the poor.

Can't wait for Jesus League
>>
>>90642271
>muh jesus

Thats all what you took from the movie. congratulations being a retard
>>
>>90639226
And Ares was a cloud
>B-But you've been memed!
>>
>>90632442
And it has as much to do with Wonder Woman as BVS had.
>>
>>90640924
I want this to happen
>>
>>90630862
>>90630997
Her godkiller blast wasn't used on DD.
>>
>>90640749
The power discrepancy is bothering me, if Bruce could beat up Superman, why did his parents die like a bunch of bitches? He could've easily thrown a Bat-a-rang at the shooter.
>>
>>90642271
Justice League's going to be so fucking bad.
>>
>>90633929
yeah well the British didn't commit industrialized, factory murder of a specific group of people
>>
Cant wait for the Justice league
>>
>>90643762

>not Lois Lane And The Sons of Martha
>>
>>90642893

That's not the same example and you know it.
>>
>>90635698

Wouldn't that just reinforce his view that Superman is a God?
>>
Worrying that Steve seems so much more charismatic and likeable than WW.
Gadot really was an aweful choice. Skeleton body and annoying accent aside, she has all the personality of a dead fish.
>>
>>90644511
Yeah, and the counter to the Problem of Evil. Lex' worst nightmare.
>>
>>90644810

If Lex is so smart, he'll just make a justification that works around it.

That's what normal people do.
>>
>>90635725
Parents can just buy a kid friendly comic instead. It comes out the same month as this movie.
>>
>>90644632

That was one of the largest points of the spoilers.

Chris Pine apparently steals the movie.

It probably doesn't help that Chris had to help the director...direct. Reports are that she had trouble corraling the crew/actors and he had to help her out.
>>
>>90644632
I think this will go down as one of the biggest miscasts in cinematic history.

Like, WHY would you even cast that as WW?
>>
>>90645168
Affleck banged her
>>
File: file.png (451KB, 507x601px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
451KB, 507x601px
who else here is going to watch it for Kirk?
>>
>>90628346
1st one the 2nd and 3rd got and did worse
>>
File: panic2.gif (4MB, 398x260px) Image search: [Google]
panic2.gif
4MB, 398x260px
>>90645258
>>90645168
>>90645065

>Meant to be an inspiring female heroine

>Everyone will just be talking about how awesome the male character is

Fuck, I hope it does well just for this. It would be the most delicious irony.

Hell, WB doesn't give a shit about the message. As long as it makes money, it's all good.
>>
>>90645197
That is so dumb.
>>
>>90644369
yes it is.
>>
>>90630856
if she's a model why the fuck is she acting
>>
>>90631004
what they should have done is hired someone who can a) actually act b) didn't look like that anorexic youtube bitch
>>
>>90645449
Close to the truth. She was hired for her chemistry with Affleck. None of which was on display in BvS.
Plus it's stupid to hire someone based on their chemistry with an actor who's not even going to be in their main film.
>>
>>90645449
She's a size zero and he has a horse cock. Makes sense to me.
>>
File: 1392717411675.png (220KB, 413x400px) Image search: [Google]
1392717411675.png
220KB, 413x400px
Looks pretty good. And this coming from someone that could give a shit about WW. I'm willing to say I might even be hyped to see it. As long as the studio doesn't have a bunch of trailer faggots edit the whole movie, It looks like pretty harmless. I guess the hate for it is just one of those autistic 4chan things that pops up everyone once in awhile that I will never understand.
>>
File: FLOOP.png (11KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
FLOOP.png
11KB, 267x189px
>>90645258

o thanks
>>
File: MUHAMEDAFLECBAB.jpg (303KB, 1280x1732px) Image search: [Google]
MUHAMEDAFLECBAB.jpg
303KB, 1280x1732px
>>90645197
>>
>>90645258
Eh, he doesn't do much for me
>>
>>90646185
fucking garbage actress hiding behind 'girl power' idiot supporters
>>
File: 1454102922380.png (47KB, 306x305px) Image search: [Google]
1454102922380.png
47KB, 306x305px
>>
File: mama amazon.jpg (136KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mama amazon.jpg
136KB, 1080x1080px
I don't find her particulary pretty but hearing her voice as an amazon makes my dick throb like crazy.
>>
>>90641633
I know this doujin and now I have to go fap to it again
>>
>>90629956
Gadot should kill herself and spare us the pain
>>
>>90630707
Dont pretend that you dont know the answer. I expect Lupin, Pine and every other side character plus the WB orchestra to carry this movie
>>
File: Zorro_the_gay_blade.jpg (41KB, 362x550px) Image search: [Google]
Zorro_the_gay_blade.jpg
41KB, 362x550px
>>90637838
>>90637966
>>90638333
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.