[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lesbians thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

>>
File: Star vs Gays copy.jpg (35KB, 639x225px) Image search: [Google]
Star vs Gays copy.jpg
35KB, 639x225px
>>90618359
GIt gud, Cartoon Network.
>>
>>90618359
>>90618406
gays that actually participate in the episode > background gays
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487653105600.jpg (8KB, 269x269px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487653105600.jpg
8KB, 269x269px
>>90618359
>the one on the right looks exactly like a fusion of my lesbian mom and her wife
>>
>>90618359
The left is pretty cute looking.
She definitely could do better than the ugly fucking dyke she is with.
>>
>>90618359
I fucking hate cartoons now because they all cater to SJWs with their liberal agendas.
>>
>>90619685
it went from no one ever showing homosexuals to everyone wanting to get in on it, when it's just not prevalent enough for every show to feature it
>>
>>90619685
Go back to /pol/.
>>
>>90619564
Dykes are fun though.
>>
>>90619685
Gay people exist in real life?
>>
>>90619685
>triggered by cartoons
>Waaah Es Jay dubs!
>muh political beeleefs!!

Nice, autismo.
>>
>>90619155
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>90618406
literally who's who will never ever appear in the show again shown in a 0.5 seconds frame.
I can't handle the bravery.
>>
>>90621685
Not nearly to the same extent they get pandered to. They make up less than 5% of the population
>>
>>90618460
NO

SHUT UP

PUTTING GAYS IN THE BACKGROUND MEANS I CAN ACKNOWLEDGE THEM WITHOUT HAVING TO CONSIDER THEM ACTUAL PEOPLE

MAKING THEM INTO CHARACTERS IS TOKENISM, BUT MAKING THEM INTO TOKENS? NOW THAT'S REAL INCLUSION.
>>
>>90622580
There are fewer redheads than trannies in the whole world but I never EVER see you bitch about the overrepresentation of redheaded girls who are always the main character's love interest in every single show.
>>
>>90621685
It's not that. It's that the cartoons are shit.
>>
>>90619685
Steven Universe caters to tumblr
Rick and Morty caters to reddit
And literally nothing caters to /pol/, despite a Republican President, a Republican congress majority and a majority of Governors and state congresses being Republicans too
>>
>>90621529
>everyone wanting to get in on it
There is still major resistance going on within the networks.
Remember Courtney was written out, because Nick didn't like this aspect of her. As a result 6 episodes of As told by Ginger are done but unaired and she didn't even appeared in the finale.

What /pol/ is actually lamenting is the lose of control and influence in these. What they don't see is that creators will try and try again to test the borders and with how much they can get away with these, and not for the sake of pandering. So there will be an influx of homo characters and we can indeed talk about some ongoing "culture war", albeit the reasons for said war is a different one.
>>
>>90622580
Which are still 350 Million people
>>
>>90622620
Wrong, fag.

Red heads make up 2% of the population

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/beauty-hair/hair/a32357/redhead-facts/

Gays and lesbians make up 1.6% each

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/07/15/what-percentage-of-the-u-s-population-is-gay-lesbian-or-bisexual/?utm_term=.b7c9db93bd0f
>>
>>90622580
MUH STATISTICS

MUH STATISTICS MUTHA FUKKA
>>
>>90622925
YOUR AUTISM

YOUR AUTISM MUTHA FUCKA
>>
>>90622636
>And literally nothing caters to /pol/

Closest I remember seeing was a very short-lived show on Spike TV.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Just_In!
>>
>>90622925
Do the facts hurt, anon?
>>
>>90622874
Wait, I'm not that anon, but you complained gays make up less than 5%, but by your own source, so do redheads with only a .4% difference. Why aren't you complaining about them, again?
>>
>>90622874
>Gays and lesbians make up 1.6% each
>each
Hold on a fucking second you duplicitous motherfucker, you don't get to separate the sexes of gays but include both sexes of redheads.

There are over 3% of homosexuals, compared to 2% of redheads. Redheads are outnumbered!
>>
File: time to write some fanfiction.png (199KB, 472x360px) Image search: [Google]
time to write some fanfiction.png
199KB, 472x360px
This is what you get for making a thread about lesbian characters in cartoons and not just posting sexy girl-on-girl fanart, OP.
>>
>>90623177
I didn't bring up redheads, he did. I simply showed he was wrong.
>>
>>90618460
>>90622545
Gays should be seen not heard.
>>
>>90618460
No.
No.
Fuck you, no.
Can't think of a good /co/ example so I'll go with a /tv/ one, sorry about that, Babylon 5.
Babylon 5 had some background same sex couples in crowd scenes, about what they could get away with.
And one incident of lesbian sex that they could just heavily imply.
Faggots like you are why my hormonal younger self didn't get to see Ivanova fuck Winters so fuck you.
>>
>>90623255
Well first off, you didn't >>90623215

You were being dishonest with him by arbitrarily separating the sexes of homosexuals while not doing the same for redheads.

Second off you're clearly dodging the pertinent question regarding your hypocrisy.
>>
>>90623368
Your an idiot.

Gays and lesbians have nothing in common, and most hate each other. Why would I put them in the same group? They only thing in common they share is they are same sex couples, but both face difference obstacles. Lesbians are far more likely to be accepted by society, as seen with the pandering it receives, while gay pairings receive next to none.

Not to mention this thread is specifically for lesbians. You want to include gays now that it helps make it seem more common? Your the hypocrite.
>>
>>90622580
They make up less than 5% across the history of most cartoon producing networks.
>>
>>90623653
They are both homosexuals.

They are the same population regardless of your arbitrary, dishonest attempts to count them as separate.

Your OWN source shows homos outnumber redheads. No matter how hard you try to pretend otherwise.
>>
Where's Moon over June?
>>
>>90623653
>Lesbians are far more likely to be accepted by society, as seen with the pandering it receives
Dykes have to deal with the usual bullshit women get on top of the gay persecution. Granted, this isn't much in USA and Europe, but in most third world Catholic shitholes it's still a pain in the ass (bringing this up since you're using a worldwide statistic, in all honesty the only numbers that matter are the USA ones in this discussion)
>>
>>90623653
>Lesbians are far more likely to be accepted by society
This ironically causes more problems for lesbians, believe it or not.
A lot of college girls go lesbian for privilege-lacking points. Back in my days the term was "daddy's money lesbians". The reason is because society doesn't shun them enough for doing so, while getting mad privilege-lacking dough FOR FUCKING FREE.
Most of them I know are married to men and have children. But they fucked up the hook up scene pretty bad. Like reddit mods took over and now it's a sterile inoffensive place kind of bad. And they themselves were lazy lays with no passion and lack of attraction.
Could as well get my brother's inflatable from the storage room. At least she fought back, when I hit her.
>>
File: IMG_0628.jpg (480KB, 740x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0628.jpg
480KB, 740x1000px
Oh my god, who the fuck cares.

Take this argument back to pol or something.

Post cute girls doing cute things
>>
>>90624711
Can't post anal fisting on a blue board.
>>
File: i17BYaX.png (462KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
i17BYaX.png
462KB, 500x639px
>>90618359
Simply the best.
>>
>>90624791
Anal fisting isn't cute unless it's happening to me
>>
File: C51y4XtU8AA-67a.png (445KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C51y4XtU8AA-67a.png
445KB, 791x1200px
>>90624927
>Anal fisting isn't cute unless it's happening to me
Alright then, hold still!
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.