[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me the elevator pitch for your own cartoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 17 - euPF2Sp.jpg (42KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
17 - euPF2Sp.jpg
42KB, 540x720px
Give me the elevator pitch for your own cartoon
>>
Clone High season 2
>>
I want to stick my rooster up her chocolate tunnel
>>
Shark shaves down one of his teeth every day and finds that stored in each of his teeth is a memory of one of his ancestors. He works his way back in chronological order, struggling to maintain his sense of self, to discover the true nature of the world, and possibly the universe.
>>
All (minus one) of the protagonists are simultaneously Strong Female Characters Who Don't Need No Man for the tumblr crowd and assertive-but-emotionally-vulnerable gentle femdom types for the waifu crowd.
>>
It's a campy 70's retro throwback about Earth Wind & Fire but they have superpowers and fight crime and then play a song at the end of every episode.
>>
Genderswapped Escaflowne
>>
>>90611489
>her
>>
The wild west but with demons. The MC is trying to hold back the unholy horde from reaching the rest of Eagleland
>>
>>90611444
Kill la Kill S2
>>
X-Men
>>
Post apocalypse trio of wanderers try to combat boredom in the bombed out shell of civilization
>>
File: 20060502.jpg (110KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
20060502.jpg
110KB, 595x842px
>>90611663
>>
>>90611444
Mystery Box

There's a box that nobody knows what's in it but everyone wants it. Crazy characters and mysterious conspiracies abound. Lots of vague references to spooky sounding things. Basically we want the internet to endlessly discuss and theorize about every little hint.

I don't know what's in the box, we'll make something up near the end.
>>
>>90611783
>we'll make something up near the end.
>implying the main character doesn't open the box and it fads to black right after showing his eyes full of wonder
>>
Fantasy road trip across magic notamerica where the two leads start out as strangers just heading the same way and by the end are total fucking bros.
>>
>>90611525
>play a song
>not "sing a song"
You had one job.
>>
>>90612043
I'd watch that
>>
ur with ur honey making out when phone ring

"What r u doing with my daughter

you tell your honey and she say

"My dad is dead"

But then who was phone?
>>
>>90611444
it's a postmodern 18+ cartoon about animals who live alongside humans BUT these animals do not have any fur and only have skin which colour resembles the fur AND ALSO one of the main heroes is from "human white straight male" group which is a minority in this world

so he lives with some humanoid animals and a short robot as his neighbors, but absolutely everything that happens to them has to be a clever trope deconstruction or else it's shit and unoriginal
>>
>>90611444
The in the far of future year of 199X the State-Cities of Losan Franangeles and Neo New York are launched into space as colony ships to help deal with Americas population and pollution problem.

We follow the adventures of two groups of kids from rival schools (one from each state-city) as they learn to deal with life in space and interact with new alien species and cultures, gaining many alien exchange students.
>>
>>90611444
Explain?
>>
>>90612330
intriguing, but how are you going to make it last for 6 seasons and a tv movie?
>>
>>90611622
Lansdale's done some comic and prose stories like that.
>>
>>90611444
A small dojo in Harlem where four boys are trained by their master after dark the master uses them as Ninja's. Stealing from museums. Until one day a small voodoo shop opens around the corner and starts turning everyone into zombies.

The show will feature actual freestyle from rappers inserting into fight scenes.
>>
>>90611444
The adventures of a young introvert who ends up as the the hero in his adventures, but doesn't want to be.

Partially inspired by "Hero" by David Crosby.
>>
>>90611444
Relaunch teen titans proper nittier and grittier than before and put it on adult swim. Coupled with Samurai Jack that nostalgia return will bring in fucking huge numbers the channel hasn't seen in a long time.
>>
>>90611444
>MC is cursed to never be able to sleep
>His quest is to find the comfiest place on earth where he can rest, before he dies from exhaustion
>sometimes you can see gondola as a background character
>>
File: 1487852322341.gif (219KB, 250x287px) Image search: [Google]
1487852322341.gif
219KB, 250x287px
>>90611444
Teenage girl and her dad on an eternal roadtrip, solving mysteries and bonding
>>
>>90611444
Monster of the week type action show but it's the knights of the round table, and every villain is based off of the poems and books of the arthurian legend
>>
>>90612043
Read TJ and Amal. Two guys bro it up. No magic, just hot sweaty, bros bumping uglies
>>
>>90611444
Three kids, the local lord's daughter, and his nephew, and a peasant boy go on adventures contained within a city constantly besieged by the undead.

Insert a love triangle, add some vague prophecy that a warrior will save the city from the evil undead overlord, add some tragic backstory as to why things are the way they are and the character's backgrounds.

Base the story off of inspirations from Game of Thrones, Redwall, and Fable, and make it child-friendly, but make it enjoyable for all ages, too. Voila, you've got an instant classic. Queue the fanart and convention panels.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.