[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which title will you be pulling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: xmen rebirth.jpg (68KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
xmen rebirth.jpg
68KB, 1080x720px
Which title will you be pulling?
>>
File: astonishingly souless.jpg (177KB, 600x910px) Image search: [Google]
astonishingly souless.jpg
177KB, 600x910px
>>90611354
Oh and this has been added to the X-men line along with Old Man Logan and All New Wolverine. Sadly its written by the man partially responsible for IvX so yeah. Come to think of it all the X titles have pretty crappy creative teams. Only ones to look forward to really are Gen X and Cable
>>
>>90611354
>X-Men Gold will be written by Arrow showrunner Marc Guggenheim, with art from Ardian Syaf (Green Lantern). The team will have Nightcrawler, Old Man Logan, Storm, Colossus and Rachel Grey (going by the new code name Prestige), and be led by Kitty Pryde.
>>
>>90611354
>X-Men Blue will be written by Cullen Bunn with art from Jorge Molina. It stars the time-displaced original five X-Men, with Magneto in the role of mentor. Jean will be leading the team, as they step out into the limelight for what are, on the surface, more conventional superhero adventures.
>>
>>90611354
>Weapon X pairs Greg Pak with artist Greg Land and will have Old Man Logan, Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike, Domino and Warpath working to bring down a rejuvenated Weapon X Program that is looking to eliminate the mutant race.
>>
>>90611354
>Christina Strain and Amilcar Pinna team up to relaunch Generation X, starring Jubilee and a mix of students from a variety of eras - she of course represents the prior Generation X team, while Bling was a member of the mid-aughts New X-Men (and one of the few who survived that bloodbath of an era); Nature Girl and Eye Boy were classmates in Jason Aaron's Wolverine & The X-Men; and Quentin Quire is the most popular student from Grant Morrison's turn of the millennium run.
>>
>>90611354
Cable, gen x, I will only give Blue a shot after I see a couple of issues, Bunn's Magneto is ok but being weighed down by the O5 cancer makes it a hard book to buy, also astonishing.
>>
>>90611354
>Regular, not-time-displaced old Iceman gets his first solo series ever, written by Sina Grace (Self Obsessed)with art from Alessandro Vitti (Red Lanterns, Secret Avengers). The series will look at Bobby as one of the original five X-Men, but someone who hasn't left much of a mark on the world. It will also, as Grace told Nerdist, delve into Bobby being an "Omega Level Mutant,"
>>
>>90611354
>Dennis Hopeless and Victor Ibanez are giving Jean Grey her first solo series ever. In it, the young, time displaced Jean "level[ing] up" to prepare for the coming of the Phoenix, which she saw in a vision and recognizes she has to defeat.
>>
>>90611354
James Robinson and Carlos Pacheco will be working on Cable, which will see the time-displaced old man of the X-universe (now that, as editor Mark Paniccia points out in an EW interview, Wolverine, Professor X and Cyclops are all dead) bouncing around the time stream trying to prevent a villain named Conquest from altering it to his benefit.
>>
>>90611367
>In an interview with Marvel.com, Charles Soule spoke a little about the team’s roster and goals.

>"The book is designed to tell a very focused, specific story, with a few cool main villains,I’m writing it like a puzzle box, with new layers and reveals opening up every issue. So, you’ll never know exactly where it’s going to go next – but the structure is built in such a way that almost anything from the long, incredible history of the X-Men can pop up. If you think about these characters, they’ve been present or involved for virtually every major era of X history, all the big events. That’ll play a role in a big way.”
>>
>>90611354
>Writer Ed Brisson (Bullseye, Iron Fist) and artist Mike Deodato (Original Sin, Avengers) are taking over as the new creative team of the ongoing comic series Old Man Logan at Marvel Comics, replacing writer Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino starting with Issue #15.
>The new duo will begin a new phase of Old Man Logan's life, who is currently stuck in the normal Marvel Universe instead of his hellish alternate future known as the Wastelands. The story will see Logan take on Maestro, a future super-villain version of the Hulk, and the Hulk Gang from the Wastelands.
>>
>>90611354
>All-New Wolverine, written by Tom Taylor, will continue its run into ResurrXion and exist alongside the crop of all-new titles
>The new storyline, kicking off in “All-New Wolverine” #19, will feature a new artist in Leonard Kirk and give the Wolverine an all-new look as well. Iconic “Wolverine” artist Adam Kubert provided the cover for the upcoming issue, which takes Laura into the ResurrXion era.
>>
>>90611440
Completely agree with you on X-men Blue
>>
>>90611367
>Gambit and arkangel getting attention again
WHEW LED
>>
>>90611354
>Marvel

None of them
>>
I'll read them on /co/ and bitch about how bad they are. That's the best I can do.
>>
>>90611354
None. All the characters I give a shit about are either stuffed in the background in Generation X or members of the USAvengers. Or support character in Holy Menstruation.
>>
>>90611354
Astonishing
Generation X
Cable

everything else will be trash
>>
I will buy Astonishing while simultaneously sending death threats to Soule for ruinning Emma.
>>
>>90611446
>but someone who hasn't left much of a mark on the world. It will also, as Grace told Nerdist, delve into Bobby being an "Omega Level Mutant,"
I'll give it a shot, actually doing something with Iceman other than have him slide around during fights making sarcastic remarks is interesting enough for a go.
>>
>>90611354
Nothing. The creative teams are either mediocre or downright terrible.

I might be pulling some Inhumans books because the creative teams look more promising in those
>>
>>90611400
>Marc Guggenheim
Nope
>o5
Nope
>kill team
Maybe if Marvel wasn't sabotaging trust in the brand
>multi gen team
If it were really good perhaps
>push away from bobby being a faggot and into being a really low key omega
Maybe
>Jean
Not in a million years
>Cable
Sounds sort of cool, actually.
>wolverine books
Nope
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.