[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scooby-Doo Team-Up #47 Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 23

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>90607835
Well, at least now I understand that Shaggy vs bikers scene. it was j'onn all along
>>
>>
>>
>>90607835
>>90607849
>>90607865
>those stock poses
Shameless
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
The end
>>
>>90607896
>Shameless
agreed
>>
>>90607923
>>90607932
Kind of weird to realize about this universe:
-It's pretty much all the H-B characters (Scooby-Doo, Space Ghost, Secret Squirrel, Quickdraw McGraw, etc). Space Ghost Coast to Coast even happened in continuity as Space Ghost got hypnotized by his foes into thinking he was a talk show host.
-Batman and Robin are like the Scooby-Doo/Super Friends versions yet when Robin's around the Teen Titans he starts acting like the Teen Titans Go version. The Bat-Villains seem like the BTAS versions.
-Starfire looks like the Teen Titans cartoon version so I assume it's the same with the other Titans. But Daphne says Starfire looks taller than their last meeting so it's probably weird shit that keeps happening that turns Teen Titans into their Teen Titans Go versions.
-Fred references Robinson Starman, Golden Age Starman, the Stern/Lyle version, and the Levitz/Ditko version so the long history of Starmen happened here too. And Starfire references Red Star and "Star Hunters" Starfire.
>>
>>90609881
Oh wait, I checked the Harley Team-Up issue again and Joker face looks like BTAS version but the outfit and skin tone is basically New Batman Adventures version.
>>
>>90609881
You sure know your stuff.
>>
>>90609881
What's even weirder is that the HB and DC parts don't really interact with each other outside of Scooby Doo.
>>
This where they're hiding Sholly Fish? I'd love to see him on some more high profule stuff. Maybe a single issue Batman Title.
>>
>>90610079
Yeah he's generally worked on the kids books. I can't remember for sure but it seems like the only time he was doing the mainstream stuff was doing the back-ups during Grant Morrison's Action Comics run.
>>
>>90608055
When does the next issue drop?
>>
>>90607835
>Boy I'm sure glad he's the martian and I'm Shaggy and I'm the martian and I just remembered that I'm Skooks.
>>
>>90607932
Starfire a cute
>>
Surprised this series doesn't get that much attention.
>>
>>90612852
Most people think it's enjoyable but just not enough hype I guess
>>
>Classic SD
>Nobody gives a shit

>SD remixes in zombie appocalypse
>Not mah scooby

Every time.
>>
>>90613026
>expecting the Deep Cuts of DC's Hanna-Barbera comics to get more than the occasional thread or shout-out
>>
Nice Read.
>>
>>90615356
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.