[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BRAIN DUMP THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: image:170948.png (353KB, 522x424px) Image search: [Google]
image:170948.png
353KB, 522x424px
Holy shit, The newest episode was fuckin great. Max may have fixed Goofball
>>
I skimmed through most of it because I hate Max's humor but the general gist I got was:
>It's just not for me an I can't relate to teenage dream brown girl
Which is fair enough.

My biggest problem with Moana is how Moana isn't so much the "teenage girl" princess archetype that you mentioned (a fair criticism) but the fact they they reused this same exact character THREE WHOLE TIMES already. The whole "quirky feminine but confident girl that befriends a cynical man tyhat just has a dark past that she later shows that it's not all bad" has been done 4 times straight times, three with princess now! And all those princess? The exact same character.

Quick somebody tell me what's the difference between:
>Rapunzel
>Anna
>Moana
That isn't an artificial change such as color, ethnicity, how they dress.
>>
>>90600480
I'm hoping that Goofball stays like this.
>>
>>90602004
Moana was the only one with a super natural force to help her, but really its just what Disney has been doing since the princess thing. I mean whats the difference from the old disney princesses besides the minorities
>>
>>90600480
Did you just say Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers (now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks)
>>
>>90600480
> he talks about how hard it is to be a critic when you realise you're trying to evaluate something that affects everyone in thousands of different personal levels

I unironically like this show though. Keep it up max.
>>
>>90602004
>Rapunzel
She wants go out to the world and meet new people. She is very nice and naive.
>Anna
She is a slut that got betray by a pretty princess and got incestful feeling for her sister.
>Moana
She is a adventurous tough girl that wanted to be a hero!
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (17KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault[1].jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>90602736
Forget that crap, call me when Judge Fudge gets a cereal.
>>
>>90602458
Same, honestly. Goofball's character has slowly gotten better now that Max has shown his softer side here and there. A ghost who tries haunting somebody purely by being obnoxious, while also somewhat caring about the person he's haunting is an interesting type of character.
>>
Regardless of how I feel about his hart I can't fault the man for how hard he tries. I think he is legit good at animation and I enjoy him trying this instead of just doing random cartoons and I think he is getting better at it.
>>
>>90606309
I don't know if this show is too smart for mocking the nature of criticism in such a way or Max is just being silly but happens to be enlightning just by how edgy he tries to be.
>>
OH YOU CAN SQUEEZE ME, TEASE ME; SAY I'M YOUR OWN, BUT I'M NO GIRLS TOY~
>>
>>90600480

This was basically Max feeling like shit, it ok
>>
>>90606841
Max & Goofball each have a surprisingly enjoyable singing voice for showtunes
>>
File: max.png (13KB, 581x85px)
max.png
13KB, 581x85px
He'll be okay, right?
>>
>Whole episode is how you can't make a proper review on something if it doesn't connect with you like it needs to for you to make a proper review

Gotta give Max credit on this one, his writing is getting better
>>
>you will never be a princess
Why even live?
>>
File: a2444432616_10.jpg (98KB, 1000x1000px)
a2444432616_10.jpg
98KB, 1000x1000px
>>90608473
What's he complaining about when Yotam has his back (probably)?
>>
no burn box this time huh
>>
File: 1442099538612.png (114KB, 368x298px)
1442099538612.png
114KB, 368x298px
It's kinda odd that a show like this is making me like Max more, but there it is.

I like the animation too.
>>
>>90609830
It's harder to judge something that shows the person making it being vulnerable but also aware they're a piece of shit. Max doesn't brag about his good qualities AS MUCH as he contrasts that with his depressing existence. Unlike some of the schlock that is all "I'm shitty and life is shitty and anxiety is shit haha" kinda content.
>>
>>90602736
No we are not talking about Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers (now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks)
>>
is one thread not enough for you retards?
>>
oh no i am really scared of ice cream scoop!
>>
>>90610566
Obviously one thread was started by Max and the other was by Goofball.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.