[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO IS THE WORST SPIDEY VILLAIN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Green Goblin or Ock?
>>
File: Spider-Man-059-01.jpg (194KB, 982x1332px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-059-01.jpg
194KB, 982x1332px
>>90600214
Neither. How casual do you have to be to think either one of them are anywhere close to being the worse Spidey villain?
>>
>>90600411
Nice meme, but now i'm serious, anon. I need to know who is the worst villain.
>>
>>90600450
I posted him. Well, either him or Solus. Any Inheritor is an acceptable answer.
>>
>>90600562
Morlun was entertaining in the first JMS story, so I rank him higher than the other Inheritors.
>>
>>90600411
I still think he was the one behind Arena.
>>
>>90600562
Fuck you, Slott. I wanna know who is the worst between Spock and Normie.
>>
>>90600697
Yeah, but that opened the flood gates for the whole "magical spider that gives you multiverse powers" bullshit, so he gets massive marks off for that.
>>
>>90600411
His belt is bigger than Pete's head
>>
>>90600908
>Slott

>Hating the Inheritors.

What reality did I just accidentally stumble into?

If you wanted to know who is the worse between Otto and Osborn you should have said that in the OP. The answer is Otto BTW, but he still ranks pretty high, just not as high as Slott would have you believe.
>>
>>90600214
Worst as in most evil, less competent or less interesting?
>>
>>90600214
Ock is a fine villain when Slott isn't the one writing him.

Norman on the other hand has been crap ever since they brought him back in the 90's. He should have stayed dead.

The absolute worst though is either Jackal or the Inheritors.
>>
>>90600214
The answer is Venom
>>
>>90601047
Jackal is insufferable, don't get me wrong, but he's not nearly as bad as the Inheritors. At least /something/ good came out of Jackal.
>>
File: 1487549291157.jpg (49KB, 400x475px)
1487549291157.jpg
49KB, 400x475px
>>90600997
Most evil, most son of a bitch, most everything that is not good. Who is?
>>
>>90600918
The "magic spider" was done within limits with JMS, where until Morlun came BACK, it was ambiguous over if the Totem stuff was even legit, and it was mostly an excuse to give Peter a new dimension to his rogues gallery. If you want a character who REALLY used the Totem stuff, just look at AraƱa.

I'm not arguing that Slott shit the bed with Spider-Verse, because I'm not retarded, and I'd have to be to think Spider-Verse was any good.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.