[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Superman or Batman be more muscular?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Norem Batman vs Thugs.jpg (747KB, 1215x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Norem Batman vs Thugs.jpg
747KB, 1215x1600px
Or the same amount of Muscular?
also, general character build preference thread n stuff
How would you feel about a thicc female character who had psychic powers? (By thicc I mean clinically overweight and well-proportioned but not morbidly obese)
>>
>>90590159
Both should be more slabby and thicc, instead of ripped. I say Superman should be a bit bigger to drive home how he's a powerhouse.
>How would you feel about a thicc female character who had psychic powers? (By thicc I mean clinically overweight and well-proportioned but not morbidly obese)
Gimmicky.
>>
File: IvanaSpanovic2.png (237KB, 701x960px) Image search: [Google]
IvanaSpanovic2.png
237KB, 701x960px
It's not real or realistic so it should just be aesthetically based.
Personally I like the idea of Batman looking a bit more ripped and "lab made" because he's an asshole like that and also it's more intimidating.
Meanwhile Superman should look "softer" like a Big farmboy with a little fat over his muscle. Not hyper defined or anything. Also taller than Batman.

As for strong girls I like the idea of Wonder Woman being something like Ivana Spanovic.
>>
File: 20u5xrq.jpg (101KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
20u5xrq.jpg
101KB, 1024x682px
>>90590159
I've never seen a bodybuilder that knew martial arts. They can't even scratch their backs, let alone move fluently in a fight against 10 guys. Batman should be fit but not overly muscular. He's not Bane.
>>
>>90590159
>>90591673
Batman should be more muscular because his strength actually comes from his muscular system and basic biology, so he uses his muscles whilst superman's strength comes from the solar radiation he absorbs and not from his muscle cells, subsequently since he's not using his muscles they would never get torn or damaged and so they would never grow because the body would never have any need to repair them and increase their mass and density.

This is evident when you look at supergirl, who can match Superman in strength, does she have a 12 pack and biceps on her biceps? See for yourself.
>>
File: Supergirl_Elseworlds_Finest_001.jpg (88KB, 500x788px) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl_Elseworlds_Finest_001.jpg
88KB, 500x788px
>>90593934
She just hasn't grown into them yet.
>>
File: Superman_Ross_007.jpg (42KB, 504x700px) Image search: [Google]
Superman_Ross_007.jpg
42KB, 504x700px
Batman should be more lithe and wiry like Bruce Lee, because he relies on agility and flexibility in his fights and gets a shit ton of cardio. Plus it's just silly to see a 300lb behemoth of a man swinging from a rope across buildings. Or even fitting in that fucking batmobile cockpit. His Arkham-series models look absolutely stupid.

Superman is perfect the way Alex Ross makes him. Big, beefy and a little soft like the old-school circus strongmen his design was based on.
>>
>>90590159
Batman should be more toned with more defined features.

Superman should be beefier like a giant weight lifter or farmhand or he should be really slim like Christopher Reeve. He doesn't need to nor should he really exercise enough to tone or build those features, the sun gives him the muscles.
>>
>>90594040
Her muscle is still irrelevant though, if you compare Supergirl's and Superman's muscle tone, pretty obvious that Superman does indeed look stronger however supergirl has been show to have beaten him in comics

Imo Kryptonians should look toned/fit but not muscular, besides biologically speaking because their muscles are practically inpenetrable, it's very difficult to actually rip them so they grow
>>
>>90594317
>>90593934
But Kryptonians are either flawed perfect beings, shy cosmic level destroyers or heaven analogues, so it makes sense that they have clasically perfect physiques (thin females, juicy males). And even if you want to bring exercise into it, Clark has been mainlining the juiciest roids (yellow sun) straight into his cells since he was 1 year old, all of his cells, including the muscular, are getting stretched out and filled to the brim constantly.
>>
>>90594424
Yeah but yellow solar rays don't seem to be like steroids at all, and even if his cells are all being "filled" and strengthened by the solar radiation, that's irrelevant because that may make his muscle cells really strong and dense, but it won't make them multiply and so although he is obviously really strong, he would not look massive because his muscles cells would all be really dense (As you've described it)
>>
>>90594532
Just to explain it further, because muscles are made up of millions of amino acids and cells, so they wouldn't grow.
>>
>>90590159
Superman should be a pudgy strongfat. Like an oldschool strong man/lumberjack. This makes average men look up to him.

Batman goes to the gym and so he needs to be the more modern vision of strength and muscle. A Batfleck is fine too.
>>
>>90594532
>>90594580
Too much yellow sun at once is deadly to Superman, that's because yellow sun energy rips him apart at the same time it nourishes him, he's passively working out AND rebuilding every muscle, with no rest period, 24/7.
>>
>>90594046
And mainlining yellow sun like the strongmen did cocaine?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.