[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Venture Bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Lydia Deetz.jpg (40KB, 936x704px) Image search: [Google]
Lydia Deetz.jpg
40KB, 936x704px
>walk in
>see a dracula about to attack a hot girl
wat do
>>
>>90585392
Nothing.
I only hunt Blackulas
>>
>>90585392
Leave and wish I was in a better show
>>
"Hey ... Cut that out."
And hopefully have a pencil to wield as a weapon and threaten to stab him with.
>>
>>90585816

Dat is racist.
>>
>>90585392
Dracula, who has time for that when there are haunted teepee to deal with.
>>
HYDRO STORM!
>>
>>90587538
Hunting Blackulas is vampire ethnography
>>
>>90585392
FORM MECHA-SHEEVA
>>
>>90585842
Not enough wub-a-lub-a-dub-dub for your liking?
>>
Join his league
>>
>>90589549
Nah just too much LOL WE ARE MAKING FUN OF SUPERHEROES AND 60S CARTOONS ISN'T THAT HILARIOUS
>>
>>90591213
It kind of is.

Also the show has some great characters and great character interactions.
>>
>>90591213

It stopped being that like half way through the first season half the characters are just puns (nat king gorilla), and there are whole eps that are just satire of 70s-80s pop culture.
>>
>>90591213
King Gorilla became a fully developed character. Yes, he was a pun at first, but almost all of the characters got some depth to them.
>>
>>90585392
>a hot girl
Her body is hot but her face looks like Hank.
>>
>>90591213
>ISN'T THAT HILARIOUS
That's not really an argument as to why it's funny
That's like taking any comedy and explaining the average joke
Seinfeld: INTELLIGENT DIALOGUE AND WITTY HUMOR LMAO
See, that doesn't do anything
Your type of complaint is like being mad there are so many water based jokes in Spongebob Squarepants
>>
>>90585816
/thread
>>
>>90585392
I fucking hate how she didn't appear in the latest seasons. She was both a hot goth girl and an interesting character.
>>
>>90592862
>Seinfeld: INTELLIGENT
no
>>
>>90592642
this
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.