[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riddle me this, my dear delusional Dork Knight! A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: The Riddler.png (433KB, 480x460px) Image search: [Google]
The Riddler.png
433KB, 480x460px
Riddle me this, my dear delusional Dork Knight!
A
>>
File: first crime.jpg (903KB, 1280x1856px) Image search: [Google]
first crime.jpg
903KB, 1280x1856px
>>90585008
Ah-ha! I've got you now you verde villian! you're going back to plan "A" and repeating your first ever crime as "The Riddler", flooding the bank like you did back in Detective comics issue #140. you may have gotten the drop on me that time, but I see right through your tricks now Nigma.
>>
File: Bizarro-Batman.jpg (397KB, 800x2111px) Image search: [Google]
Bizarro-Batman.jpg
397KB, 800x2111px
>>90585008
Me am solved puzzle! BLAM BLAM BLAMBLAM BLAM BLAMBLAM BLAM BLAM!

BLAM BLAM BLAM!
>>
>>90585267
Who allowed Frank Miller write Batman again?
>>
>>90585008
Edward you need to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>90585267

Well, he would defeat Riddle for ever with this. So i guess that Batzarro would succeed, but by this logic this means that he would fail

Bizarro world makes my brain hurt
>>
>>90585414
>Query
>Echo
>Ivy
>Harley

Before he can do that he needs to start associating with women who aren't fucking gay. What's the dude version of a faghag? Because that's Eddie. All of his friends are lesbians.
>>
>>90585389
Frank Miller Batman didn't have a gun.
You're thinking of beginning of Batman Odyssey Batman.
>>
>>90586003
>Crapetmuncher Cronie
>Beanflicker Bouncer
>Dyke Dude
>Butch Brother
>Muffdiver Mac
>Lesbo Larry
>>
File: A.jpg (661KB, 1532x2147px) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
661KB, 1532x2147px
>>90585008
>You don't understand Mr. Nigma. You commit crimes, steal property and ruin honest lives. You surround yourself with cheap carneval tricks and hollow antics, but for what reason ? Do you honestly think that inane tricks and complicated questions would lessen the weight of your own decisions ?

>Yes, your own decisions. The fools at Arkham might think that you are "mad" or "unhinged" and that justifies your actions. As if being monomaniacly interested in puzzles and riddles inevitably lead to life of crime. Have you ever woken up one morning, and decided that you could use your mind for good, and used your wits to deduct a way to comply your obsessions in a way that doesn't involve dipping to the wrong side of morality ?

> It was mistake to invoke me: I am not this "Batman"- personality who solves your puzzles, but leaves the ultimate puzzle, the morality of your continued transgressions, unanswered. You made your choice, and that choice is, was, and will be: wrong.
>>
>>90588356
Mr. A power is boring people to death?
>>
File: AAAA.jpg (443KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
AAAA.jpg
443KB, 584x800px
>>90589417
>The answer to your question is "No"
>The only powers Mr.A possesses are his relentless pursuit of justice and ability to stand up for moral principles in a society that is quickly growing devoid of them.
>*Throws a card at you*
>>
>>90588356
>>90589881
What an edgy bitch.
>>
File: AAAAA.gif (279KB, 1012x1390px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAA.gif
279KB, 1012x1390px
>>90591432
> The surrounding area slowly turns into a bar with two distinct sides, one black and one white.
> Everything starts to swing around as strange shapes appear outside the now implicit square of steady footing
> Mr. A appears behind you, and you suddenly realise you are standing in the deep end of the black part, staring at the infinite abyss
> Sudenly, the plane you are standing on shifts and you fall off the ledge
> As you drop to your inevitable demise set by your own actions and lack of morality, you can see the image of Mr. A, slowly becoming smaller as you fall
> You hear a faint "Psshhhtt... Nothing personal, evildoer"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.