[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literarly found this show off a cartoon intro thread >binged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (12KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 276x183px
>literarly found this show off a cartoon intro thread
>binged all 4 seasons
Why is this show so good and why have I never heard of it also underrated/unknown cartoon thread
>>
>>90573452
This show needs to air in America.
>>
>>90573758
It could honestly do very well if it did
>>
File: the long long holiday.jpg (118KB, 792x434px) Image search: [Google]
the long long holiday.jpg
118KB, 792x434px
Decent show about French kids having to deal with living under Nazi rule during WW2. The odd animation is 3D and cell-shaded, but you can get used to it quickly. It's on Netflix, so give it a shot if you have a five hours to spend.

Lily is best Robinson.
>>
So a kid escapes from detention for 4 seasons?
>>
>>90573452
Because it's an actually good Canadian show with great characters and a strong arching plot, and when CN got the rights to it, they only streamed it on their website and gave shitty/non-existent promotion.

I'm forever pissed about that. They could have had their own Gravity Falls-ish show, and they dropped the ball.

>>90573979
Yes, but there's more to it. Our protagonist gets framed for pulling a massive prank on the first day of 10th grade, and as such gets detention for the year. He wants to prove his innocence, but has to bust out of detention every day in order to find out who really pulled the prank....But, there's more to it than THAT, too.

It's essentially a mystery/conspiracy/sci-fi series coincidentally set in high school.
>>
Where can I watch it? I'm a burger
>>
>>90574675

Usual sources. Alternatively, it's a fixture on Cartoon Network in Canada, so you can find it up there if you're ever north of the border, as I did in Vancouver.
>>
>>90574675
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbiDTgLme2lwAGBtqudBo-Q
>>
>>90574675
KissCartoon, or Youtube has a playlist of all the episodes too. They may be low quality, though.

Cartoon Network's US website may still have the episodes too (can't check, I'm a CanAnon), but they may be out of order, so be aware of episode titles.
>>
>>90573916
Is there a female Talking dog in it?
Kind of looks like Martha speaks
>>
>>90574675
>>90574923
>>90574957
watchcartoononline
>>
File: lily from the long long holiday.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lily from the long long holiday.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>90574967
Nope, a non-speaking cat and pig are present for an episode or two, but there's no dogs. Might be by the same company, though.
>>
>>90574909
It hasn't aired on any Canadian channel (Teletoon, Cartoon Network, and YTV all had it on at some point) for quite a while now. The only way I've found for Canadians to watch it is on iTunes (seasons 1-3 only, season 1 no HD).
>>90574957
Cartoon Network US has not had them up for years, and even when it did, it was much worse than if they were out of order. Several episodes were missing altogether, and quite a few episodes also had entire scenes cut out.

The online streams I know of are terrible. Amazon US has all 4 seasons in HD, but they're extremely expensive.
>>
yeah it's good enough that I watched it in utter garbage quality on some streaming website
>>
>>90575198
>Season 4 on Amazon US
>$40

Wait. What?

...Considering I paid $30 for the first three seasons on iTunes, I'm tempted to splurge and kind-of-complete my collection (WHY is S4 not on iTunes, do they not want my money).
>>
>>90573916
Who the fuck decided such banal subject like this needed a cartoon?

Sheesh, it's depressingly dark
>>
>>90574462
thats honestly sad i feel like it could have easily blown up in popularity
>>
>>90575505
It's nothing terribly dark, maybe not something I'd show a kid though. There are plenty of heartfelt and childish moments sprinkled.
>>
>>90575465
Of course they don't, Canadians are poor as fuck compared to Americans on numerous metrics.
>>
>>90573452
What's it about and what makes it good?
>>
>>90576317
mystery
continuity
>>
>>90576290
Wasn't it reported that Canada has the richest middle class in the world?
>>
Just tried the first episode, Barrage is cool as fuck.
>>
>>90575198

>It hasn't aired on any Canadian channel (Teletoon, Cartoon Network, and YTV all had it on at some point) for quite a while now.
Oh, well I saw it basically every day this time last year.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.