[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: A/B-Tier characters with no good stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: ThePenguin_01.jpg (48KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
ThePenguin_01.jpg
48KB, 313x470px
ITT: A/B-Tier characters with no good stories
>>
File: TonyDrinking.png (2MB, 1212x918px) Image search: [Google]
TonyDrinking.png
2MB, 1212x918px
>>90573153
We are playing that game?
I liked Fraction´s ironman.
>>
>>90573153

Penguin Triumphant and Joker's Asylum: Penguin, off the top of my head. But I do agree he needs more.
>>
File: jokersasylumpenguin.jpg (80KB, 467x593px) Image search: [Google]
jokersasylumpenguin.jpg
80KB, 467x593px
>>90573233
>Joker's Asylum: Penguin

If you like Maximum Edge, sure
>>
File: image.png (434KB, 373x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
434KB, 373x470px
>>90573233
>Penguin Triumphant

I'm astounded this panel never became a shitpost during the election
>>
>>90573499
Context please.
Or a link.
>>
>>90573153
Hey Penguin: Pain and Prejudice was good anon
>>
>>90573412
>deranged psychotic villains
>edge
>>
>>90573499
/co/ doesn't read comics
>>
That No Man's Land stuff was okay.
>>
File: Spider-Man.png (49KB, 405x450px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man.png
49KB, 405x450px
>>
File: ScarecrowBatB.jpg (62KB, 661x625px) Image search: [Google]
ScarecrowBatB.jpg
62KB, 661x625px
Outside of that Year One book with Two Face, Im having a hard time thinking of a good Scarecrow story.
>>
>>90573153
Lets get this out of way.
>INB4 RUCKA'S FIRST RU-
Parts of it were ok, but seriously. 75 years and where's her The Dark Knight Rises, her Whatever Happen To The Man of Tomorrow, her coming of Galactus? She's famous for being famous, and that's it.
>>
>>90573186
It always bugged me that they made Stark look exactly like Josh Holloway during this era. Like, somebody was clearly upset that their fan-casting didn't pan out, and so went about trying to change the public image of Iron Man from RDJ to Holloway. I mean, it's not totally off-model, it just looks like they traced over photos of Holloway's face and added dark hair and a thicker goatee.
>>
>>90574723
What about Perez's run?
>>
File: Penguin1.jpg (50KB, 301x450px) Image search: [Google]
Penguin1.jpg
50KB, 301x450px
>>90573153
Gee OP, if you really wanted recommendations on good Penguin stories that badly, you could have just asked. We are even having a thread about the character right now >>90558425

But I'll drop a few recommendations here since it's true that good stories involving The Penguin are hard to find.

Odds Agaisnt (I'd recommend most of Chuck Dixon's wok).
The Killing Peck
The Penguin Affair
Love Bird
Undergroud Railroad
Once Upon a Midnight Dreary
Joker's Asylum: Penguin
And of course Penguin: Pain and Prejudice (the best one imo)
>>
>I've never read a Batman comic from before 2004
>>
>>90575489
>tfw you still consider Batman Returns to be one of the best Batman films there is, easily above Batman and The Dark Knight
>>
>>90576829
I still think Batman Returns is the best Batman movie and miles ahead of anything Nolan ever did
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.