[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTH? How many beers Red Sonja drunk? Is this possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: RCO012_1486577617.jpg (549KB, 1040x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO012_1486577617.jpg
549KB, 1040x1600px
WTH? How many beers Red Sonja drunk? Is this possible?
>>
>>90571379
Looks like well over 250 beers, based on the cost of the beers vs the total price. Any normal person would be dead of alcohol poisoning in less than half that time.
>>
>>90571430
That i was thinking too.
>>
>>90571430
If we're talking NY beer prices a $12 a beer it's only 70 beers.
>>
>>90571379

If every single individual beer is 3 bucks, and the total cost is 837, that's a total of 279 beers. Now if we assume that she drank all that beer herself, and didn't buy beer for other people as well, then she's beaten Andre the Giant's record, who's been recorded as having drank 119 to 156 beers (in cans).

If she drank 279 beers in what I assume to be half-liter glasses, that's about 139.5 liters, about 3 decent size kegs, or the volume of a sizeable garbage can.

That's pretty impressive considering she's still that tin.
>>
>>90571561
Alas, my fetish is avoided again.
>>
>>90571490
...you can see the price of a beer because he's holding the receipt, man.
>>
>>90571561
>That's pretty impressive considering she's still that tin

That's because you don't see the small pond of pee under her chair.
>>
>>90571582
Not mine. She's gonna piss a river later.
>>
>>90571379
I dont read Sonja but she thicc
>>
>>90571755
>small
that much beer, if she did pee away enough not to distort her stomach, mystery man on the last panel would have splashed right onto it
>>
>>90571755

It's still rather worrying. I don't know how much alcohol the body would retain from that much beer, but if she takes 100% of the alcohol in all that beer she had, and we assume a content of 5%, then she's absorbed about 7 litres/ 1.85 gallons of alcohol.

Don't put her near any fires.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.