[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lego Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: LEGO-Batman-Exclusive-Poster.jpg (211KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
LEGO-Batman-Exclusive-Poster.jpg
211KB, 970x545px
Okay so I have a question because I don't know how it was answered before. Saw it in another thread 2 weeks back but I was avoiding spoilers.

People were making such a big deal about the Killing Joke and the connection that Babs had with Bruce. Why wasn't it the same way here? I understand that one is a lego movie using batman figures before it's a batman movie and that it may have something to do with the characterization but I am really curious about how /co/ feels about it now that I've seen it.
>>
It's not the same because there's no relationship with the daughter of one of his friends for the sake of drama. He just hits on a hot woman because he's a meathead and it's not even suggested that they'd ever be together.

I'm starting to believe you haven't actually watched Lego Batman if you felt the need to make this thread, but here's a reply anyway.
>>
>>90566566
>Why wasn't it the same way here?
I and a couple of others hated it just as much but for some reason it wasn't memed into oblivion. It might be because of the theory some people had that it was making fun of how stupid the relationship is by making it one sided and not pan out at the end.

It was one of the cons preventing this movie from being great to me. Still 8/10 movie though.
>>
So did Superman personally place all those guys in the Phantom Zone or were they all just there?
>>
>>90566566
It was a one sided crush played for laughs and she openly rejects him at the end. There was nothing to complain about.
>>
>>90566566
In LEGO Batman, it was done as a joke, and was forgotten for the rest of the movie.

In Killing Joke, half the movie was derailed just so Bruce Timm could insert his little fanfic in there
>>
>>90566618

I did, but as I said I saw the same thread but didn't poke my head in because at the time I hadn't seen the movie. I wanted to know what people thought.

I confess I really wanted to talk about how much I enjoyed the movie but I figured it wouldn't be easy to get something started with it being so long ago now. but thanks for the reply.
>>
>>90566739

Makes you wonder how he whooped Voldemort.

Actually. Where WAS Zod in all of that chaos?
>>
>>90567146
Harry Potter universe magic is not that great. Wards are basically the only things Voldemort has that could give him a chance and Superman has magic allies who could help him past them. At that point it's just speed blitzing.
>>
>>90567244

True True. I guess I shouldn't take it too seriously when even Babs could whoop him.

"LEVIO-SHUT UP!"
>>
>>90567314
What a mistake.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.