[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mi gente! I heard you enjoy my book! Mucha gracias, ami/co/s,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: C51y4XtU8AA-67a.png (445KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C51y4XtU8AA-67a.png
445KB, 791x1200px
Mi gente! I heard you enjoy my book! Mucha gracias, ami/co/s, so what do you like the most about me?
>>
>>90564974
I like how brown and lesbian you are!
>>
>>90565000
:)
>>
Your sho-

Oh? You have pants now?
>>
>>90565068
Seriously, though.

I like the concept. I like the power of jumping between dimensions at will: there's a thousand ways you could write it well.
>>
I liked how you broke up with the blond chick and made her cry. I also liked how you disregarded everything your teacher said when she came at you.

May I ask why you broke up with her, though? Was it because she was merely a lesbian, and not a brown translesbian with a disability?
>>
>>90565161
You'll find an answer in my next issue, mi ami/co/!
>>
>>90565068
>sorry not "perdòn"
>>
>>90565246
Thank you for your wise answer.

Will the next issue have you mention that you are brown and lesbian? I'd hate for those aspects of your character to be forgotten.
>>
>>90565270
I will always remind you!
>>
File: FD0WfgmxDEEM.jpg (97KB, 636x270px) Image search: [Google]
FD0WfgmxDEEM.jpg
97KB, 636x270px
>>90565294
Thank you queen. I know you're always there for me <3

What is your opinion on the singing ghetto lesbian army? Will we see more of them?
>>
>>90564974
Whats your gender? What pronouns you use? Why dont you like men? Have you tasted a dick before?
>>
>>90565341
You will see more of them! Me and my big brown fist, will have many plans for them!
>>
>>90565409
Latinx / she/ella / They can never handle my big brown fist! / No, but I did fist a dick once.
>>
>>90565490
>latinx
Kek

When your book will get canceled?
>>
>>90564974
I like the way you don't wear panties. And uhh, finger-bang hot blondes on the reg. Oh! And your thighs. You have really nice thighs.
>>
>>90565687
NEVER, because no matter what happens, my book will live on in the hearts of every beautiful bruja feminista!!!
>>
>>90564974
I love OPs pic
>>
File: herd u wer talkin shit.png (264KB, 440x502px) Image search: [Google]
herd u wer talkin shit.png
264KB, 440x502px
>>90565490
>but I did fist a dick once
>>
>>90564974
I like how you are probably going to inadvertently give this writer a bigger profile and more work at Marvel by giving her attention

No wait I meant the opposite thing
>>
>>90565752
>>90565269
>>90564974

Americans usually say Spanish is an easy language, but they can't write shit.
>>
>>90569433
in spanish? no shit.
>>
yaaaaaaaaaas queen slay
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.