[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Hero 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: big hero 6-cast-pic.jpg (356KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
big hero 6-cast-pic.jpg
356KB, 1080x720px
Can Sunfire appear in the show?
>>
>>90563401
Maybe there will be a Japanese robot with fire powers

And with a Japanese name like Taiyoukousen
>>
>>90563401
I swear, it's like Gogo was designed to appeal to me. The only way she could be better is if she were a gynoid.
>>
>>90563401
>Can Sunfire appear in the show?

It would be Sunfire in name only, since I doubt Disney would want to include a character who embodies the Japanese ideals of isolationism, xenophobia and biological ethnic superiority.
>>
>>90563401
Why don't you call Disney and Fox to figure that out?
>>
>>90563755

Yeah, Sunfire without the "BAKA GAIJIN, YOU REAVE GRORIOUS NIPPON NOW!" gimmick just isn't Sunfire.
>>
>>90563401
Damn Gogo out-legs everyone.
>>
>>90563755
They won't be able to call him Sunfire unless there's another trade negotiation with Fox for the name license
>>
>>90564859

But this is a cartoon series. Wolverine and other X-Men appear on Disney's Marvel cartoon shows, no Fox negotiations required.

The Fox thing only affects movies and maybe live-action TV.
>>
>>90564931
Guess that meant wolvie and the xmen showed up in Avengers Assembled, right?

And before that Earth's Mightiest Heroes, right?
>>
>>90563401

I've been thinking for a while that they might bring back Tadashi as Sunfire.

It'll ruin the character arcs from the first movie, but it seems like something they'd do. Plus tumblr seems to love Tadashi, so they'd probably get them back
>>
>>90564993

Uh, yeah?

WOlverine was in several episodes of Earths Mightiest Warriors. And more recently he was in several episodes of Ultimate Spider-Man. And all of the X-Men were in Superhero Squad.

They appear in the Disney Marvel cartoons all the time.
>>
>>90565028
Cool, post a screenshot of it
>>
File: 32.jpg (635KB, 1771x996px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
635KB, 1771x996px
>>90565041

>5 seconds on google image search
>>
File: 24.jpg (643KB, 1771x996px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
643KB, 1771x996px
>>90565041

Wolverine showed up in 3 episodes.
Season 1 episode 10
Season 2 episode 20
Season 3 episode 7

The Thing, Deadpool and Juggernaut also showed up in Ultimate Spider-Man.
>>
File: fredzilla s.jpg (57KB, 499x404px) Image search: [Google]
fredzilla s.jpg
57KB, 499x404px
>>90563401
Will the real Fredzilla ever appear?
>>
>>90565536
They'd probably do something with the original concept of Disney Fredzilla where they were going to translate the comic's "Dinosaur Stand" into hard light kaiju holograms.
>>
>>90563699
>a gynoid
Fucking robosexuals.
>>
>>90563401
Sunfire is so shitty and the fact that he's the only notorious japanese superhero in (marvel) universe makes me mad.
>>
>>90566169

But he encapsulates everything about the ultra nationalist pride in Japan.

He's a walking stereotype, but ever bit of him is true, especially in the era of Abenomics.
>>
>>90566322
I don't really care about his personality, it's his costume and powerset that it's extremely boring. Japan his a pool of weird shit and they chose the blandest out of all of them.
>>
>giving hiro a girlfriend
But why?
>>
>>90566482
Because they want to do away with Hirogo shippers.
>>
When Disney decided to make a BH6 movie they mutually agreed with Marvel that it will never be in, mention, or use characters from Marvel ever again. It's pure Disney now.
>>
>>90566561
Tie-in books already alluded to Reed Richards being the dean of the tech school.
>>
>>90564859
>Not understanding licensing agreements on /co/

Fucking casuals...
>>
>>90566610
Oh. I guess Easter eggs are okay.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.