[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one playboy billionaire who went missing for 5 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

How does one playboy billionaire who went missing for 5 years come back looking more fit than the other billionaire playboy who spent 15 years training to be the mighty whitey conqueror of the Asian continent but somehow looks like a fratboy who tells freshman girls that he is totally into Asian culture and spirituality
>>
>Insert DChad meme.
>>
>>90561666
>those trips
>Satan trying to start a live-action marvel/dc topic

Get.
Thee.
Hence.
>>
File: imageproxy.php.jpg (146KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
imageproxy.php.jpg
146KB, 533x800px
I guess K’un-Lun doesn't compare to the Island of gains
>>
>>90561666
I would ask how people can fight along or against Arrow with a 2 months introduction to martial arts.

I have lost the count of the many people who can hold a fight against Arrow after training 3 months.
>>
both shows would probably work better if you reversed the actors.
>>
>>90561666
Satan stop spilling them truth
>>
>>90562352
To be fair at least Thea got training from Malcolm a League of Assassins killer who was better than Ollie through most of season 1.
Laurel got her ass handed to her by most non-mooks she fought even after training with Nyssa.

Most of the new recruits can't really keep up with Oliver in hand to hand and are just extra bodies. Except for Ragman who is OP as fuck for that team. And the real Dinah who has cop training and is a meta
>>
>>90562414
Nuh, the only thing I still like about Arrow is Ollie's abs. Iron Twink can go to hell.
>>
Is Arrow worth picking back up?

I watched up to S3 and really enjoyed it, but the over abundance of Felicity made it unwatchable. Should I bother catching up with S4+5 or just keep catching up with Flash?
>>
>>90564295
Skip 4. There's literally nothing worth saving from that season.

Maybe the episode that introduced live action modern Vixen. But Legends is basically ignoring her anyways
>>
>>90564211
>Nuh, the only thing I still like about Arrow is Ollie's abs.

You know, it never occurred to me that people are sexually attracted to Stephen Amell and that might be a reason why they watch the show

Why must the internet pervert good superhero characters like this, they do not deserve this
>>
>>90564486
>>
>>90564295
There's the occasional episode that has pieces where you think, oh hey this is what I loved about Arrow! For the most part though, you're better off just not watching, and if you need to know something just read a recap
>>
>>90564598
Thats a shame. Nothing DC has released on TV has compared to the GOAT- Arrow S2
>>
>>90561666
What i want to know is how Ollie will go full David's Aquaman between where the flashbacks are currently to the pilot
>>
Rand's biggest threat is the most dangerous thing in the Marvel universe: his own whiteness.

Whereas Oliver's biggest threats were things that could actually hurt him.
>>
File: 1443125432511.jpg (118KB, 445x503px) Image search: [Google]
1443125432511.jpg
118KB, 445x503px
>>90561666
>>
>>90564990
They probably dumped him back on Lian Yu
>>
>>90561666
that there celltech my dude
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.