[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be pissed if they found some way to shoehorn Laura

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: laura.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
laura.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
Would you be pissed if they found some way to shoehorn Laura into the next X-Men movie? Like if they said Cable or one of the test subject kids helped her time travel to the 1990s where she teamed up with that cast?
>>
>>90553795
Not at all.
>>
X men movies' timeline is so fucked up I don't think anyone would care.
>>
Just got back from the movie. Laura is cute.

SHe would grow up pretty.
>>
>>90553795
time travel fuckery is an X-men staple. right up there with space travel and aliens
>>
>>90553919
This. Timeline craziness has been baked into the X-men since forever. I could see using Cable to port her into a Deadpool movie and moving from there to a more conventional X-men movie. You could use her as a stand in for Hope in a"Cable brings a child from the future to prevent the end of mutant births" plotline.
>>
>>90553795

Yes.
>>
>>90554346

It's not the worst idea, but we've seen her BRUTALLY tearing people apart, swearing, and generally being as un-family-friendly as possible. Downgrading those qualities to make her fit into even something like Age of Apocalypse would seem strange.
>>
File: 82OUlm.jpg (22KB, 209x320px) Image search: [Google]
82OUlm.jpg
22KB, 209x320px
>tfw it's gonna be several years before we see an aged up Dafnee Keen take on the role of Laura at the right age

It's like Chloe's role as Hitgirl only in reverse.
>>
File: 1320025850984.jpg (31KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1320025850984.jpg
31KB, 160x160px
>no X-23 daughter
>you will never take her to the petting zoo to see the ponies
>>
>>90553795
I wouldn't mind at all so long as they got the character right.

Maybe not as much of a ragebeast as in Logan, since she'll be older and had more social interactions, but she should still be at least a little off-putting and generally weird.

If she was just another random teenager I'd be pretty pissed.
>>
>>90553795
My money is on her having a role in future Deadpool movies and spin-offs. She's a pretty violent little thing and will likely have a very (Spanish)foul-mouth so that continuity is where she'd fit in best. Plus Deadpool and Wolverine would happen, if not like everyone imagined. Bonus points for not even needing to do a lot of explaining or info-dumping to make it a thing. Trying to crow-bar her into a pg-13 x-team movie would be pretty jarring and ultimately unsatisfying in my opinion
>>
I know everyones said the x-men timeline's fucked but doesn't this raise the problem of her trying to find Logan in the past? Hugh Jackman's done, so what, instant recast?
>>
>>90556043
This really.

When cable finalyl apepars in Deadpool 2, he would travel in time to bring Laura with him tellign Deadpool that Logan is dead
>>
>>90553795
Not really, the X-men movies doesn't make sense as an "universe" not even with the timetravel thing they managed to connect them.

Wolverine was suposed to lead into Days of Future Past, making it a single continuity but it didn't, the scene in the airport doesn't connect in any way form or shape with Future past.

And Logan is pretty much self contained and doesn't really fit with any of the two timelimes in the movies.

So I don't see problems in using Laura
>>
>>90558615
>the scene in the airport doesn't connect in any way form or shape with Future past.
It really depends

See, the ending to Wolverine, I find could easily lead into both Logan and DoFP. Like, alternate timelines.
>>
Unless they just say fuck it and recast her, I think she's really too young to appear in a mainline X-Men movie. Let her at least reach 17.
>>
>>90558652
It won't be long. Thats literally four years from now.

Just do a deadpool movie, and maybe a new mutants movie, and then its the Laura wolverine movie.
>>
>>90558718
Try 6. She's only 11.
>>
>>90558740
Slap in one more Fox movie. and there you go.

Maybe do a Deadpool movie, then a Cable movie, then "something else" and voila.
>>
Honestly, you could just recast her now and go, "After Logan died, I spent ten years wandering around looking for a way to get back in time and prevent what happened. I'm an adult now, don't worry about it."
>>
>>90560830
"And also I'm a whore now"
>>
>>90553795

You never read comics huh?
>>
>>90553795

Nah, I like the cheap store-brand ripoff of Cass Cain. Go ahead and put her in all the movies. Just make her wear the leather pants and the bra like in the games.
>>
>>90553795
I wouldn't mind if she reappears, but I'd be disappointed if they had her fight. "Don't be what they made you" and all that.

Just have her do cute kids stuff. No more fighting for her.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.