[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vroom Vroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: cars-1-768x512-1-1.jpg (213KB, 768x367px) Image search: [Google]
cars-1-768x512-1-1.jpg
213KB, 768x367px
Vroom Vroom
>>
The Cars franchise makes so little sense and sticks out like a sore thumb in Pixar's ouvre
>>
>>90549611
>A stock car from the mid-00s can't compete with a stock car from the 10s
>There is absolutely no way to update this car to compete
>It is just too old!
Fuck the new movie.
>>
How do the cars even breed in that universe?
>>
File: Celine.png (770KB, 1202x505px) Image search: [Google]
Celine.png
770KB, 1202x505px
>>90549559
It always bothered me how the cars' eyes were located on their windshields, when their headlights seem more appropriate for eyes.

At least they kind of acknowledged that difference with this character. Looks a lot better in my opinion.
>>
>>90550592
No. Fuck you, we've been over this.

Don't bring that shit up, please.
>>
>>90550592
DON'T
>>
>>90550752
>>90550838
>>90550592
magic
>>
>>90550735
>headlights seem more appropriate for eyes.
Except it looks weird and creepy. Windshields allow the eyes to be bigger and more expressive, and take better advantage of the style and design of the car to craft a recognizable face and character.
>>
>>90550592
in the muffler
>>
File: cars.jpg (212KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
cars.jpg
212KB, 1280x768px
>>90551018
>craft a recognizable face and character
Headlights are more recognizable in a car since they're so varied. Hell, with most headlights, you can kind of tell the personality of a car just by looking at them.
With the eyes on the windshield, they all mostly look the same.

I guess if you were going for a more cartoony style like you mentioned, then yeah, eyes on the windshield do fit that style more.
>>
>>90550735
I wonder if's that's a experimental prototype with smaller insides.

I'm kinda legitmentaly curious with the lore behind this for some strange reason.
>>
How do they use computers..?
How do they do anything, really. Like, they can kinda use their wheels as "hands," but can they use a mouse? A keyboard?
>>
>>90550592
Someone post it
>>
File: IMG_2210.png (567KB, 644x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2210.png
567KB, 644x626px
>>90550592
Oh god not that thread

Not again
>>
>>90550592
Post it anon, I never seen this and I want to see it out of sheer curiosity
>>
>Sarge is a character in Cars and Cars 2. His model is a 1942 or 1941 WWII (World War 2) Willy's Army Jeep. He is a WWII veteran.
what did they mean by this?
what was WWII like in the cars universe?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.