[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with her face?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 4458983-9099476927-Mr.Pe.jpg (159KB, 1600x867px) Image search: [Google]
4458983-9099476927-Mr.Pe.jpg
159KB, 1600x867px
What is wrong with her face?
>>
it's not covered in my cum
>>
My dick isn't in it
>>
>>90540003
the facial features make me think older woman but the rest of the head and stuff makes me think kid.
>>
>>90540200
Might be the make-up, but other than that it's fine.
>>
>>90540003
The proportions are extremely off, but your brain is still interpreting it as a face. Because of that conflicting assesment, the face feels wrong.
>>
stop giving underaged kids those fucking eyelashes america
>>
File: 1488841325607.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1488841325607.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
I don't get this movie. If Mr peebody has a time machine, then why doesn't he go back in time and kill Hitler? Is he a white supremacist?
>>
Her face is designed to remain nearly the same no matter her expression. Compare Sherman, who is very expressive and whose features lend themselves for exaggeration.
>>
>>90540451
One obvious answer is that he's worried that something even worse might happen. In the critically-acclaimed RTS game "Red Alert," Einstein builds a time machine to kill Hitler, but the result is that the Soviets become even more powerful, leading to a war much more horrific than WWII. Now, who are the enemies of Peabody's friends, Rocky and Bullwinkle? The Soviets.

Peabody cares about his friends and won't risk their lives just to save some jews who were probably communists anyways. A better question would be " Why doesn't Mr. Peabody go back in time and save Sherman's parents?"
>>
>we CAN render every single eyelash individually
>but SHOULD we?
>>
>>90540200
Her mother looks almost identical but on a taller body.
>>
>>90540449
But then they would actually look like kids, which would annoy people, especially /co/ manchildren who watch cartoons and think they're for adults.
>>
>>90540028
I knew before I clicked that this would be the first post
>>
This isn't a face, it's just my face!

>>90540872
>Why doesn't Mr. Peabody go back in time and save Sherman's parents?
Because then he wouldn't have Sherman.
>>
>>90540028
Beat me to it.
>>
>>90542042
Can't he just make another friend? What's special about Sherman?
>>
>>90540028
>cumming on her face
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 640x430px
What's wrong with this girl's face? Is she ever not making a stupid face?
>>
>>90540945
This, plus, why are they not even close to the same color as her hair?
>>
>>90546606
The same reason her eyebrows are darker: they wouldn't stand out enough if they were the same color as her hair.
>>
>>90546726
Just makes her look like a bottle blonde, though. The eyebrow color is a lot better than the eyelash color. They probably could have used it for the lashes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.