[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After capturing Wolverine, you are put in charge of Weapon Y.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (149KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 940x529px
After capturing Wolverine, you are put in charge of Weapon Y.

Your goal is to make him even MORE deadly. And an even MORE perfect weapon.

What do you do to him to achieve this?
>>
>>90539048
Give him a rhino horn of adamantium.
>>
fourth claw
>>
Make his claws shoot lasers.
>>
>>90539048
give him GUNS
>>
Two words.

ADAMANTIUM

PENIS
>>
>>90539140
>guns

You're fired. Get out of here right now
>>
>>90539048
Coat his SKIN in adamantium too!
>>
File: image.png (4MB, 1332x1825px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 1332x1825px
>>90539300
Dude...
>>
>>90539300
checked

guys I think he might be on to something
>>
>>90539149
I've get an even better idea. Adamantium cock cage.
>>
Give him a skull implant similar to Magneto's helmet.

Give him a cloaking implant.
>>
Give him a tele ability. Or as >>90539458
a cloaking device.
>>
If it was me, I'd make a mix of Medusa, Doc Samson and Colossus. Samson provides Hulk-level strength, increasing with the hair length. Medusa buffs hair length, while allowing to control them. And Colossus makes that hair metal. That's where we introduce adamantium.
>>
>>90539424
Well... it might have worked if he was left with airholes.
>>
First off, put him under my direct mental control. A weapon's not worth much if it can turn on the user.

I second >>90539458 . I'd add X-23's foot claws too.
>>
>>90539424
What ever happened there? And how did the writers bullshit their way out of that?
>>
>>90539458
>Give him a skull implant similar to Magneto's helmet.

This. And Instead of adamantium his skeleton/claws should be coated with something as strong as adamantium but not actually metal, some sort of asspull alien composite goop or whatever the writer has to make up.

otherwise just train another Logan. Maybe a bit taller.
>>
>>90539528
old man Logan came back to the past somehow and replaced him.

Regular Logan is still dead for now and has been replaced by X23
>>
>>90539528

They haven't yet....... yet.
>>
I'd write a very bland list of suggestions and then flee to another continent after faking my own death in some kind of lab accident. You have to be nuts to get involved in a super-soldier program. They all go disastrously, lethally, wrong.
>>
>>90539516
And a healing factor.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 250x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 250x367px
>>90539458
But wouldn't his head look retarded if he had a helmet implant?
>>
>>90539447
Lock his dick in an adamantium cock cage, then have him get femdom'd and teased relentlessly by female villains
>>
>>90539588
huh.. neat
Old man Logan as in.. "I regularly got beaten by the Banner boys"-old man Logan?
>>
>>90539048
Give him adamantium teeth.
>>
>>90539048
I'd bub his snikts.
And then snikt it up on top of that extra bub power, bub.
Snikt-Sniktbub bub snikts.
>>
>>90539048
Nipple blades
>>
>>90539656
The one
>>
>>90539656
Yeah.
>>
Get a subject who isnt a manlet
>>
>>90539048
re-activate his latent wolverine memories.
NOTHING is more dangerous than a wolverine in a mans body filled with ever healing flesh and claws that can slice through anything.

*Guy tried to mind control the wolverine Wolverine*
"Why is he thinking of eating that plant.. WHY IS HE THINKING OF EATING ME?"
*angry wolverine noises*
>>
His entire back is vulnerable.

Give him a tail like Nightcrawler

Make the tip of it adamantium just got kicks
>>
>>90539727
>>90539752
erm.. has he met Banner yet? Is he at least trying to alter the future?
>>
>>90539810
It was covered on the beginning of the current book.

He went gunning for some of the villains he held a grudge at, then realized it wasn't his future anyway and gave up. I think Banner was either already dead or powerless by the time he hunted Hulk (he met Cho Hulk instead).
>>
>>90539810
Banner is dead right now. He's also figured out he isn't in the same past as the one he's from since things are already different to how they were.
>>
>>90539878
>>90539891
Nevertheless...Banner wasn't always a bad guy in his future either. He just became one. Maybe he'll get paranoid about Hulk in future issues.
>>
>>90539048
Find a way to manipulate Adamantium and start from scratch again.

Only the Bone Claws, Skull, Cervical Spine, Ribcage, Elbows, and Patella are coated/covered in Adamantium. The rest of Weapon Y's Skeleton remains untouched.

Visionary senses have a wide range to better track opponents. Thermal Vision, X-ray, ect

Smell and Hearing can be selectively heightened at will.

Gains the ability to completely camouflage to its surrounding completely. This includes masking its scent and lowering the body temperature at will.

Healing Factor now has a faster healing rate. In addition, Weapon Y can choose which parts of his body needs to heal faster given the situation.
>>
>>90539926
Yes the whole paranoia thing is a recurrent theme on the series. However he's not chasing after the versions of people who screwed his life in the Wastelands.
Later issues deal with the Baby Hulk he adopted at the end of the run, gone rogue because Old Logan was shot into Earth-616 and no one raised the kid, or they raised him to be a monster.
>>
Make him out of Vibranium, the superior metal
>>
>>90539048
I bombard him with gamma rays, wolverine is already always angry now we got ourselves an adamantium hulk.
>>
>>90539048
Give him plastic surgery to look exactly like Hugh Jackman, but also add a retractable adamantium claw to his penis so he can discretely seduce and assassinate potential targets
>>
>>90540010
>does it hurt when it comes out?

>....every time
>>
>>90539048
>Modified symbiote that completely obeys its host, engineered to be far stronger than Venom, Carnage, Toxin, etc.
>Supercomputer brain implant that runs through billions of scenarios simultaneously (similar to Midnighter or Deathstroke), also with built-in teleportation, forcefields and telepathy immunity
>Dampening devices implanted in arms that can disable/weaken other superpowered beings close by
>Some random artifact grafted into his back that gives him magic resistance
>>
He was pretty OP in Enemy of the State. All he needs is something to close the gap really fast with an enemy and he's good, so just give him a teleport ability.
>>
File: aquaman.png (48KB, 156x161px) Image search: [Google]
aquaman.png
48KB, 156x161px
>>90539787

kek
>>
>>90539967
Implant a control chip to prevent rebellion.

Should Weapon Y turn against his creators, there's a poison contained in a small container placed inside the Skull below the Brain that can be activated at any time. This poison not only targets Weapon Y's Mutant abilities, it will also destroy the Brain, "eating" it away.
>>
>>90540055
Perhaps some kind of adamantium roller blades....
>>
>>90539078
>>90539149
>>90539300
>>90539447
>>90539572
>>90539681
>>90539654
>>90540109
STOP PUTTING ADAMANTIUM IN ME YOU FUCKS
>>
>>90540135
A vibranium penis claw
>>
>>90540135
Titanium Skeleton. Happy?
>>
>>90539973
Aw shit this sounds very interesting. Definitely picking it up.
>>
Give him repulsion gloves from an iron man suit, with little holes in them so he can snikt without breaking them
>>
>>90540212
Sorry, when describing the Baby Hulk thing I meant the upcoming issues, not the issues that immediately follow. But yeah it's a decent book.
>>
how about amping up that regeneration power?
Let new Wolverines form from cut off fingers and such.
>>
Make him radioactive
>>
>>90540135
What if we substituted Uru?
>>
>>90539048
>Weapon Y
That's not how the naming works, ya fuck.
>>
I dont know what I'd do but I know the process to doing it involves me fucking X23.
>>
>>90540651
>2017
>doesn't know the alphabet
anon.. naturally Y comes after X.

Do you honestly think that they only tried 10 times to make a Wolverine?
silly silly anon
>>
>>90539048
>Invisibility
>Amp up speed and strength
>Add in adamantium spike projectiles
>>
>>90539048
coat adamantium in skellington in vibranium to stop it poisoning him and increase his healing factor while also giving him energy blast powers

further vibranium strands under all major muscle groups for super speed

psi-proof helmet melded to skull

omega red tentacle energy drain built into claws to eat the life energy of those he kills

engrave all metals with mystic sigils and shit to do magic stuff, slap some uru onto the blades of his claws at least as well
>>
>Height: 6'0"

Now he's unstoppable.
>>
>>90539048
Participating in Weapon projects is the dumbest fucking thing anyone in the Marvel Universe has ever done.

The mortality rate is one hundred fucking percent.
>>
File: co talks about girls.jpg (19KB, 614x420px) Image search: [Google]
co talks about girls.jpg
19KB, 614x420px
>>90539048
give him the ability to teleport or create portals
>>
>>90539048
give him a fursona
>>
>>90539048
make him a suave gentleman with an enormous dong
>>
>>90539197
ADAMANTIUM GUNS WITH ADAMANTIUM BULLETS
>>
>>90539981
For me its the Vibranium, the best fast food sandwhich
>>
>>90539973
comics are retarded
>>
>>90539048
Scrap it all and get the dna samples from far more powerful and deadly mutants. Investing in bigger and better supertech and xenotech guns is also a good idea.

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>90539048
>Your goal is to make him even MORE deadly. And an even MORE perfect weapon.
let's kill his parents
>>
>>90539048
Alter all of his nerves so that he feels a constant, annoying itch all over his body.
>>
File: 1474529746617.jpg (60KB, 475x462px) Image search: [Google]
1474529746617.jpg
60KB, 475x462px
>>90541994
>this
Every time i remember the ridiculous shit they did with superman i think the same thing
>>
>>90540742
No, they tried 23 times to make a Wolverine

They tried ten times to make a Captain America, he's Weapon I
>>
>>90540742
Are you trolling or just a filthy casual? Weapon X is definitely the Roman numeral for 10, as in the tenth iteration of the Weapon Plus program. Captain America is Weapon I, Fantomex is Weapon XIII.
>>
>>90539048
In a biological side i would probably replace his mitochondria with chloroplast s and adapt his organism to produce energy with chlorophyll thus eliminating the need to eat.
Boost his immune system so he cant get sick.
Advance the speed of his healing process.
Splice some octopus dna on him to give him chromatophores, in a way that he can almost perfectly camouflage himself in any surrounding.
Enhance his eyesight range.
And then the usual adamantium thing but reinforce his joints so they dont get damaged from all the metal to metal friction.
And thats all, oh and enhance his noradrenaline neurotransmitters so he can allways be with his guard up.
>>
>>90541620

ADAMANTIUM GUNS THAT SHOOT ADAMANTIUM CLAWS

FOOT CLAWS

KNEE CLAWS

ELBOW CLAWS

SHOULDER CLAWS

TOOTH-CLAWS

NOSTRIL CLAWS

NAVEL CLAW

ALL HIS HAIRS ARE TINY CLAWS
>>
Lazer Dick
>>
>>90539623
Can I have a quick write up on this guy?
>>
CHAIN SAW KNEES
>>
>>90544863
Proteus syndrome more than likely.
>>
>>90539458
Actually... he has one of those. It also is SUPPOSED to render him invisible to electronic scanning .
>>
Would a Vibrainium skeleton be more effective? Why was it Adamantium to be put in his body over other substances anyway?
>>
>>90539048
Give him a loving family and teach him about love, kindness and caring for others.
>>
>>90539048
make him fly.
>>
>>90539048
Electric charge in anus, remote controlled every time I wanted to send him over the edge. Nothing
Like a jolt of Thorjuice up the clacker to really piss someone off.
>>
>>90546874
because it's indestructible
>>
>>90539048
>remove adamantium from his bones with magneto's help
>myostatin fuck up
>regen means he won't run out of cells
>break his bones and give him height enhancing treatment multiple times
>fill his ass with HGH
>will grow fuck huge with mega muscles
>coat his skin with scale-like adamantium armour
>implant him with a custom made organ that carries his genes and pumps him full of crazy ass rage-inducing drugs
>>
File: try diplomacy.jpg (218KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
try diplomacy.jpg
218KB, 760x596px
>>90539149
>>90539447
>>90539654
ten Adamantium cocks, and they shoot lasers, and a vagina maybe two
>>
>>90548709
wait additional vaginas on top of the laser firing cocks or do the laser firing cocks also shoot out the occasional vagina
>>
>>90548804
yes
>>
Pretty much try to recreate Logan, but give him some long range attack.
Maybe laser eyes or something.
>>
>>90539048
Super strength and flight. At that point he'd be too over powered.
>>
>>90539048
i would clone him and force him to make wolverine movies until i died.
>>
Have him bitten by a radioactive spider to enhance his strength and agility and give him spider sense. Inject him with nanomachines that, as well as hardening in response to trauma, regulate his hormone levels and wirelessly interface with machinery. Implant a capsule in his brain that releases a flesh eating virus that eats his brain faster than he can regenerate in case he goes rogue. Inject him with supersoldier serum and give him false memories to further confuse him into being obedient. Also give him active camo, a stand, and a cool skateboard while we're at it.
>>
>>90539048
Shoot a Stand Arrow into him. Then shoot him again so he gets a Requiem Stand. Said Stand is also made of adamantium.
>>
>>90539048
Juice him up with that shit they gave the Sentry.
>>
>>90546874
He could never be knocked on his ass and could bounce around a battlefield like Cap's Shield.
>>
File: T13_0577_006.jpg (446KB, 770x430px) Image search: [Google]
T13_0577_006.jpg
446KB, 770x430px
>>90539048
>Retractable Adamantium spines all over his body. >Modify his skeleton so he can turn into a Morphball at will.
>Implanted memories so that I, and any of his handlers, are his surrogate family and must be protected at all costs. Also, we're all sexy redheads for some reason.

There. Now he's virtually unstoppable.
>>
>>90550796
So to sum up; short Canadian guy, former member of Alpha Flight, bounces around battlefield.

We make Wolverine better by making him Puck
>>
teach him blood magic and autophogy
>>
Toss him out and replace him with a reality warper.
>>
>>90551117
WINNER
>>
I'd put like a water wheel in his body, except instead of harnessing the power of a river, it uses his constant regeneration to turn it. Like, the flesh tries to grow back, but it pushes the wheel and causes it to cut another piece of him, which then tries to grow back and turns the wheel more. Then he'd have a perpetual energy source in his body that could be harnessed for something.
>>
>>90551848
>Wolverine as a human perpetual motion device
Get Stephen Hawking on the phone.
>>
>>90539048

Lasers. Lasers on his head.

And Adamantium foot-claws.

And two bionic extra arms, made out of Adamantium, with Adamantium claws, like his real arms, and lasers, machine guns, flame-throwers, grenade-launchers,and tasers in his bionic arms, too...all made out of Adamantium.

And retractable Adamantium skin.
>>
>>90540326
pretty much this.
it's a decent book, and i'm ok with that.
bonus points to the artist of the first issues.
>>
>>90539048
I'd give him a HUG
>>
Make him a speedster
>>
File: baby hulk.jpg (1MB, 1800x1384px) Image search: [Google]
baby hulk.jpg
1MB, 1800x1384px
>>90540326
Also, baby hulk may or may not become Raoh.
>>
>>90539048

>What do you do to him to achieve this?

Immune to telepaths.

there, perfection.
>>
>>90539048
steal Kree tech and awaken the latent psionic power of the Destiny Force in him
seems like a good place to start
>>
>>90539048
Give him jean's powers.
>>
>>90539048
Claw coming out of his urethra.
>>
Give him a harem. No, TWO harems.
>>
>>90539048
Artificially enhance his height and make him 6'2". Also give him spider powers and call it a day.
>>
>>90546874
>Why was it Adamantium to be put in his body over other substances anyway?
Wakanda was still in full vibranium curtain mode. the whole point of adamantium was it's significantly easier to get ahold of
>>
Put more adamantium in him, then mix magneto powers so he can fly and move his own body in all sorts of retarded imposible ways like a wild source based angry adamantium ragdoll.

And make his claws two sided so he can cut in both directions
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.