[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

Post stories and images like pic related.

Feeling pretty down /co/mrades. Join me.
>>
File: 1487927164302.jpg (43KB, 600x600px)
1487927164302.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
If the owners of these images are here, thanks for letting me borrow them.
>>
What's wrong?
>>
>>90533943
Sorry, can't greentext.
Two things.
1) Best friend's brother just died. Hanged himself. He was kicked out of the house for whatever reason, (the dad was a hardass) and instead of going to a friends house, he hanged himself in the garage. Left a note saying he loved them all. This was last week.

2) Girl I've been friends with for ages, and thought I loved, completely ceased talking with me. Short, dissmisive conversations. Like pic related, if you've ever played that. A mutual friend let me know she started dating someone. She didn't even tell me. With the inclusion of this, every girl that has ever liked me has... lost interest.
>>
File: serveimage(6).png (135KB, 1594x894px)
serveimage(6).png
135KB, 1594x894px
>>90534387
Forgot the pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (511KB, 1547x1547px)
image.jpg
511KB, 1547x1547px
Dale stepped outside
It felt good to be alone
He wished he was drunk
He thought about something he said
And how asinine it sounded
He should forget about it
He decided to smoke, but he couldn't
(A UFO passes silently overhead)

The pocket sand, and the die inside of the boggle tray, were still

It finally came, he drank some Mountain Dew
It made him feel strong, and determined
To sneak back inside

The grill
Their steaks
Their conversations
John Redcorn, romancing, with Nancy
His friends stare
With eyes like that of a basset hound
The others
Glances
With paranoia
With suspicion
With confusion
So distant
With malice
For being rabid in their engagement
Like swimming underwater in Kahn's pool
Like exterminating an empty house
Speaking to an inanimate pinecone

And being watched from outside by
Someone who bugged his house

He could not dance to anything
Dale ran
And drove
And wingo'd
And laughed
At himself
He felt he knew what that was

Dale woke up
And looked at the night before
He knew what he had to do
He wasn't responsible
In the kitchen
He saw Joseph
>>
>>90534387
Always look at the bottom, Measure your own situation.

Horrifically your friends brother would've died regardless, By his hands or time itself or worse.

You must search far and wide for the one, And you must compensate for her as well, Keep trying and try hard.
>>
>>90534523
kek
>>90534539
Thanks anon. I won't give up or anything.
I wish I'd fully appreciated how good times were before this though. That'll be something I'll have to make sure of in the future.
>>
File: Mother.jpg (317KB, 1156x1600px)
Mother.jpg
317KB, 1156x1600px
>>
File: 1486142305183.jpg (205KB, 570x897px)
1486142305183.jpg
205KB, 570x897px
>>
>>90535579
>this is what happens when artists don't learn anatomy before going for the noodle-appendage option
I mean, Jesus, has his spine been replaced with a titanium rod?
>>
File: 1409009596562.jpg (2MB, 1920x2951px)
1409009596562.jpg
2MB, 1920x2951px
>>90535690
Ya i guess that's what happens. They probably drew it pretty quick. He's sitting proper for his mum.
>>
My dog just died

I just moved out of my childhood home into a place I despise with all my heart

I work a deadend retail job and my life savings are draining away because they give me zero hours

flunked college

my parents love me but I know they are really disappointed in me

I contemplate ending it everyday
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.