[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uber Invasion #4 Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 39

>>
>>90533572
>>
>>90533589
>>
>>90533624
>>
>>90533649
>>
>>90533674
>>
>>90533704
>>
>>90533732
>>
>>90533761
>>
>>90533789
>>
>>90533817
>>
>>90533572
Woah, issue 4 is out already?
>>
>>90533840
Jesus. And the poor girl is watching.
>>
>>90533840
>>
>>90533865

>>90533863
She's not going to come out of this very stable. And I shudder about the thought of a 11 years old children with near unlimited power.
>>
>>90533914

Of course, this being Uber and her being on the Allies side it's more probable she's going to become near useless or die in a stupid manner.
>>
>>90533976
So Leah is confirmed alive? Good. I actually liked her.
>>
>>90533976
>>
>>90534005
>>
>>90534032
So, what do you think the new uber type is going to be?
>>
>>90534061
>>
>>90534061
I hope this means its the Allie's turn to pull Keikakus out of their ass.
>>
>>90534093

>>90534104
We are probably going to see the new uber at New York
>>
>>90534140

Also geez, Leah, way to be reassuring to the little kid that just got her family killed before her eyes
>>
>>90534165
>>
>>90534193
>>
>>90534223
>>
>>90534251

And it's over.
>>
>>90534288
>>
>>90534061
>I've located the section for the geltmensch in the codex
Then you better start making uberspies, uberfaggot
>>
>>90534318
>>
>>90534061
Something that fizzles the Halo effect perhaps?
>>
>>90534104
That's not what's going to happen. Stephanie and Allan arrive days after Boston is leveled. And like Allan says, his modification needs to be applied while the catalyst is germinating, which takes a month, and only *then* would you be able to start making new ubers, which again, takes a minimum of a month. New York is still toast.
>>
>>90534361
Possible. The problem is that the Halo effect already does basically everything that is not mind controlling, so it's difficult to think about something.
>>
>>90534383
>Kieron Gillen's epic assault on America continues as the German destruction of the Eastern seaboard continues unabated. One crushing loss after another threatens to bring America to her knees. Now a second front threatens to open up, further dividing thin resources.

This is the synopsys of Issue 6, so you're right. We are going to see a Japanese invasion and the Nazi continuing their killing spree. Not much hype I'll be honest.
>>
i wonder how this is going to end?
with the germans taking over all of the world but then the entire thing imploding at the same time because they ran out of uber soldiers?
>>
>>90534779
The Axis are supposedly going to lose.
>>
>>90534779
The only way I can see this ending is with the world in a kind of near-feudalism, with non-empowereds serving as a peasant or serf class in a world partitioned under a ruling hierarchy of Ubers based on sheer power.

I really can't see any way the traditional nation-state can survive in the face of battleships like Katya or Sieglinde, especially if more are produced as the war continues, unless some random kind of check to Uber power emerges to end the war.
>>
>>90535149
Literally not possible without some massive asspuls, given that they have already massively surpassed the Allies in pretty much every way, manpower soon too.
>>
>>90535349
Hey, it's what Gillen says is going to happen. Personally, I ain't seeing it myself, especially not after the US pissing away 300 tank-men to absolutely no effect whatsoever at Naugatuck.
>>
>>90534165
What the fuck did she shoot that panzerman with? It was my understanding that physical make ALL of an uber correspondingly thougher.
>>
>>90535349
Nah. the Nazis are literally staying afloat by the power of asspulls and thanks to their battleships. The second the author want them to lose he just has to remember that they had no industrial base remaining and all that glucose paste has to come from somewhere. And bam, uber army is now a non issue.
>>
>>90536049
No indication of that guy being a panzermen
>>
>>90536427
You mean aside from him being 8 feet tall and having the same distinctive uniform and helmet as the panzerman who nearly killed Stephanie earlier?
>>
Will we ever reach a point when the aliens they cribbed the uber shit from come and decimate?
>>
File: bawwww.jpg (36KB, 264x373px) Image search: [Google]
bawwww.jpg
36KB, 264x373px
>this thread
>>
>>90536141
Glucose is just sugar. It doesn't strike me as something difficult to make once you're taught. The problem is actually learning how to make it and being able to harvest the material in the middle of a damn war without getting spotted and/or tracked down.
>>
>>90536637
I thought it was Turing killing him. He's activated right?
>>
>>90537292
I think that's more a riff on the Germanic idea of ancient aliens than something we'll see.
>>
>>90534165
Lol artist forgot to draw a gun
>>
>>90533674
>>90533761
>>90537292
>Tank and destroyer made a battleship
>Siblings often share the same class
The aliens better show up soon because a simple breeding program is going to shit out a ton of higher levels.

Maybe that's the fate awaiting the O'Conner sisters? Mothers of the first carrier-class enhanced humans?
>>
File: Maria-mit-Herz.jpg (159KB, 675x960px) Image search: [Google]
Maria-mit-Herz.jpg
159KB, 675x960px
>the "new" one is just the recipe for Maria

Speaking of which, I'd rather see more of her wacky adventures in candy land than that boring whore.
>>
>>90536049
>>90537644

I thought it was a Bootknife to the eye, Dredd style
>>
>>90537652
There are like 4 sisters. Just battleship them up.
>>
>>90537542
He's in the back with Leah and the girl.
>>
>>90537771
You mean Eamonn has 4 sisters.
>>
>>90534061
Their comms integrity should be ridiculously secure given Axis codes were completely and utterly fucked at this point in the war.
>>
>>90537471
Ubers need to feed only on concentrate glucose paste because normal food isn't caloric enought for them thought. Which means you need a shitload of sugar to create it, and your entire army need it to eat and be effective. Also it's November, so good luck for your harvest.

Unless you have something like that crazy russian witch it's ridicolous thinking that a country devastated like Germany in 1945 is able to produce enought of the stuff while at the same time shipping it flawlessy to their invasion forces in the USA.
>>
>>90537764
Stephane ain't throwing a knife hard engouh to make a blood splatter out the front and back that big
>>
>>90537846
I'm an idiot
>>
>>90537896
This of course unless I'm mistaken and they need the glucose paste only when ubering up and then they can go around eating normal food. I'll be honest, I don't remember it with absolute certainty.
>>
So the Germans have so many tankmen that they can use them for occupation duty?
>>
>>90538119
well there's nothing in europe left to occupy
>>
>>90536049
If you shoot them in the eye, the bullet can penetrate them fine.

Do it while they halo up, and they'll blow themselves.
>>
>>90538119
>So the Germans have so many tankmen that they can use them for occupation duty?

No, the panzermen cannot hold anything for long enough. They are just trying to destroy everything they can, so there's no US to fight back, because any sort of armistice means that the other country will catch up with Germany in uber numbers after a month.
>>
>>90538119
no, they augment the conventional forces in "hostile" territory you forget that there are 3 "active" uber deployments
USA which is 2 battleships and the Germans fuck yo navy Blitzmech cadre,
the Italian border which has not been described in any detail and the Eastern front which is currently a skeleton crew since they know the Russians refuse to push onwards.
Britain/western France is likely an easy post since the uk surrendered and that blond chick is in the tall ass tower as a deterrent.
>>
>>90534061
Sooo no one is goin to crop that smile at the bottom of the page
>>
>>90538507
With a high powered rifle, yes, not a handgun.
>>
>>90533863
and then she became Batwoman.
>>
>>90537896
That's true. I'm just pointing out that it's the actual production process is probably fairly simple if it's merely for the sake of a high energy yield that is easy to digest. It's not like they need some complicated concoction of chemical that would require something difficult like heavy mining.
It also occurs to me that you might have been talking about the industrial base in europe instead of America like I was thinking since in America they can just raid any food stores for sweet things and improvise the machinery thanks to them being able to build crap via powers.
>>
>>90534061
Flight.
>>
>>90533863
I hope you all realize that this is her superhero origin
brit bat battleship girl or BBB-G
>>
>>90534288
>The bloody colonials
THIS IS WHY WE KICKED YOU FILTHY REDCOATS OUT
>>
File: 1488855995895.jpg (63KB, 448x451px) Image search: [Google]
1488855995895.jpg
63KB, 448x451px
>>90537771
>women
>in battle
your funny anon, now back to the kitchen with you, men are talking
>>
>>90537764
I thought so too until I noticed the flash in the hand.
>>
>>90533572
fuck yeah Über
>>
>Klaudia, Maria and Leah are the heroines of the story
I swear to god if all the American Ubers die, especially Razor and the cripple, this will be extremely disappointing

There's no way this story isn't ending with society dominated by Ubers. Apparently they can breed stronger classes, so there's an economic/military/political disadvantage from Ubers not having kids.

Germany was having trouble, what a sad, sad story!
Need a new weapon to restore her former glory.
Where oh could it be? What could this thing be?
They looked around, and then they found
The thing to kill you and me
Now it's springtime for Ubers and Aliens,
Winter for Allies at last.
Europe is bombed out, and grey
Their marching to their faster pace!
Look out, here comes the Master Race!
Springtime for Ubers and Aliens,
Britainn ain't winnin', again!
Springtime for Ubers and Aliens!
Watch out US their going on tour!
Come on Ubers, go into your dance

I can take a hit and that is why they call me Tank!
Don't be stupid, be a smarty, come and the join the Uber armies.

Springtime for Ubers and Aliens
Winter for humans at last.
Halos will bellow, today.
France falling down again,
Deustchlands on the rise again!
Uboats are sailing once more!
Means that
Soon they'll be losing
They've got to be losing
You know they'll be losing
You bet they'll be losing
You know Ubers are going to war!

Heil Stephie!
Heil to she.
She's the git who's out to change our history
Heil herself
Raise your hand
Their's no greater savior in the land!
Everything she does she does for you!
If you're looking for a war he's W2 V2!
Heil herself,
Calm your fears,
Every itty bitty sissy stand and cheer!
Heil herself!
Heil herself!
Hi-de-ho heil herself!
>>
Nazis and Yanks
>>
So Uber releases twice a month now?
>>
I don't think Gillen will be brave enough to kill the loli.
>>
>>90533817
Nice going dumbass.
>>
>>90533863
She is a walking WMD, she will be inflicting far worse soon enough.
>>
>>90534005
From what we have seen someone like Siglinde could probably fleshcraft that leg back together or at least make it into something she could stand on.
>>
>>90541292
This is 1945, remember? Sugar rationing in the USA continued until 1947. Plus with their wanton destruction and limited numbers it'd be difficult for them to amass significant amounts of sugar. You've also got to remember that supermarkets, large scale retail frozen food, and lots of prepackaged sweets available year round are post-WW2 creations. Something else to consider is that one pound of sugar only contains 1775 calories and no nutrients.
>>
>>90534061
>>90541344
>flight
The Germans better get this variant as well. Each side has had a historical person who was an uber, i want Hans Rudel to be theirs. If only so we can have a uber type called 'Stukamensh"
>>
>>90547319
It's the German language. It'll be fledermensch or something similar and you'll like it.

>>90547164
They already showed that the UK had Uber doctors, they could have tried something to fix the leg. Hell, Leah was a nurse, right? She could use her halo to try and fix her leg.
>>
>>90547446
And Hans Rudel would ignore everyone else, call himself a Stukamensh and shove his peg leg right up the ass of anyone who challenged him. The Nazis would try to discipline him, he would mention that he singlehandedly destroyed a battleship with a dive bomber BEFORE he was a flying superpowered human WMD and then every new german dictionary would have the word 'Stukamensh' in it.
>>
>alternate history where the nazis won
yawn
>>
>>90547446
We have 'Blitzmench" and Blitzkrieg isn't even of german origin, Allied newsmen made it up and they liked the sound of it so they adopted it.
>>
>>90534061
>Flight
An uber that can fly, not as durable as a tank man with a moderate halo effect. Maybe these variants will be more vulnerable to conventional weapons.

My theory is that if they are capable of flight, it would be through the halo effect, which would mean that their physical body would not be as strong.
>>
File: 414927.jpg (124KB, 750x385px) Image search: [Google]
414927.jpg
124KB, 750x385px
What is the rest of the world doing? What is going on in Portugal? Are other countries scrambling to find their own ubers? Trying to ally themselves with the Axis powers?
>>
>>90541344
Flight would be near-useless for tank-class ubers. With only 2 stacks to go around, making them flight1/halo1 would make them both way too squishy and way too easy targets, since halo effects are instantaneous line-of-sight weapons.
>>
>>90548812
I would argue that a human sized target zipping through the air would be really hard to hit with most weapons.
>>
>>90533624

Oh, look, it's evil Mary Sue James Bond girl coming to save the day.

Cripes.
>>
>>90534032

Oh, and look, now the Magical Faggot gets his magical moment to shine as well.

Gag.
>>
>>90533976
Nope, she is going to be fantastic.
>>
>>90548812
>>90548812
Flight is useless short of a cruiser or battleship. Halo stacking is simply too effective. You might be able to squeeze enough versatility out of them if a single Flight stack gives you helicopter-esque flight to justify a something like a halo heavy flying destroyer, but since the Allies can't seem to make halo oriented Ubers it's pointless. You simply need too many stacks of halo to defend against halo.

>>90548943
High altitude bombing, especially at night, would be really hard to hit too, but that does not seem to stop the Nazis from shooting down all Allied air power.

>>90548561
Don't be silly, WW2 only consisted of small portions of the Eastern and Western Fronts, the outlying Japanese islands, and the US Eastern Seaboard.

>>90548038
Blitzkrieg first appeared in a German military magazine. It was never an official Wehrmacht term though.
>>
>>90545661
whatever makes it end faster
>>
>>90549892
come on now, it's much more entertaining than the rest of the stuff being published nowadays
>>
>>90534005
Now here is a significant question, who is the narrator? It seems to be someone who has first hand knowledge of what went down or excellent reports. Spylady? Sieglinde? Siegmund?
>>
>>90549153
I enjoy his presence a lot more than Spylady
>>
>>90549153
Nice closet you've got there, sport. Is it comfy?
>>
>>90549435
>High altitude bombing

Ubers can shoot down planes, but how? Is it based off of their improved eye sight? Even if they had improved sight there would be a limit. A night time high altitude bombing would in theory be very effective against the Germans.
>>
>>90550480
A flying Uber would be a lot quieter methinks. A quick strafe can do a bunch of damage.
>>
>>90550480
They could get around that by using radar, but at this point Nazi radar coverage would be full of gaps. That's on top of the fact that Nazi Uber deployment, due to numerical scarcity, need to defend high value areas, and need to counter Allied Uber units, would mean that large portions of German controlled territory wouldn't be protected by Ubers. The Allies should be running non-stop night bombing on second- and third-string targets along with significant countervalue bombing to log jam Nazi logistics and production. That's not even getting into the fact that the Allies could have been glider-dropping and submarine inserting tankman sabotage teams this entire time.
>>
>>90550682
It'd need at least 2 Halo to effectively kill basic tankmen. I think flying Ubers will be another Churchill level fakeout. The Nazis, with their ability to multistack halo, are far better able to capitalize on flying ubers. A Halo 4/Phys 1/Fly 1 destroyer could effortlessly wipe out tankmen and be more or less untouchable to any single evenly stacked Uber below cruiser.
>>
>>90534061
Irrelevant

Basically it's just going to become totally irrelevant to the story since MUH GRIMDARK

I'd be fine with the fucking Japs winning at this point, someone, anyone, JUST FUCKING WIN ALREADY

'win' is code for 'end the series'
>>
>>90550929
>That's not even getting into the fact that the Allies could have been glider-dropping and submarine inserting tankman sabotage teams this entire time.

No, nonono!

The whole point of this fantasy wank bullshit is how butthurt revisionist idiots are over how 'the US got an easy ride in WW2''.

So, the Allies are gonna get fucked good and proper, and ESPECIALLY the US. Nothing they try is ever going to work and when they are utterly prostrate and helpless before the lovingly detailed Nazi death squads, then, and only then, will the Mary Sue James Bond girl and the Magical Faggot will swoop in and Save The Day.

He's already foreshadowing how Patton will turn into The Big Bad and somehow turn out to be even worse than Hitler and Stalin combined. You watch and see.

Because really, it's all about how the SJW who's writing this horse shit hates America, Americans, and by extension, the English.

There is a market of small, bitter souls out there who will lap this up like cream in a bowl, too.

Talk about pandering to your fans....
>>
>>90534288

Typical. Super Spy Girl has inflicted more losses on the Nazi's by herself than all Americans combined. What a gigantic fucking Mary Sue.
>>
>>90534061
>So, what do you think the new uber type is going to be?

Aircraft carrier. Because that's all the imagination the moron writing this can manage.

"Wow, what's worse than a battleship.... Oh, I know!"

It's an uber that powers up other people and sends them off to die horribly in battle against invincible nazi's.
>>
>>90543037
I chortled.
>>
File: Hint.png (934KB, 714x758px) Image search: [Google]
Hint.png
934KB, 714x758px
>>90553603
You might be onto something.

The halo effect can already fool minds and induce seizures so why not mind control? That or rapid catalyst production could potentially change the game for how this war is fought.
>>
>>90534093
Fuck Leah.
dont be a debbie downer
>>
Aw yiss!
>>
>>90550929
From where are they going to bomb? The UK is gone, France is gone, Spain is fashist.

The only ones with a production base left to bomb are the US. But between them and the Reich is a huge ozean. We've seen what an effect Blitzmensch have on submarine warfare. The US would have to ship thrice as much material over than they're planning to use.

What happens to a carrier if a single Blitzmensch looks at it? A huge part of the war effort gone then and there.
>>
>>90555119
Powerlevels were a mistake.
>>
>>90533840
lel
should've got some anti-uber countermeasures innit
>>
>>90534288
I dont get it. What did she do and what was the briefcase for?
>>
>>90549153
That's Alan Turing, you fuckward. You likely wouldn't have a computer if not for him.
>>
>>90551966
Wow you're one bitter retard.
>>
>>90549153
>>90548983
>>90551966
>gettin this triggered over a comicbook
How mad did you get at the "punching a nazi trough the face"?
>>
>>90534061
Captain Hurricane
>>
>>90547446
>Leah
>Halo
>>
>>90534165
Wait, in the second panel, is she using Liquid Ocelot's finger gun?
>>
>>90555374

I kind of see where he's coming from. All the important characters are women, homosexuals or minorities.

Look at this issue: the new Battleship potential is a woman. The only straight white male character is Razor, and he's set up to be a chump.

You know as well as I do that a mainstream writer would have three Audie Murphies as the American battleships. It's hard not to notice how anyone of consequence is a minority/female/homosexual.

The Nazis? Gay man and woman = tragic and nuanced. Cis white male? MONSTER.
>>
>>90556429

It's almost like the author has a bias!
>>
>>90556429
>. All the important characters are women, homosexuals or minorities.
Then why is Razor and Nazi Boy Battleship a big part of the story?
>The only straight white male character is
All the military personal we seen so far? All the people based on real people? Nazi Boy Battleship?
>and he's set up to be a chump
He is set up as a guy who suffers from some horrible PTSD that he has to get over.
>The Nazis? Gay man and woman = tragic and nuanced. Cis white male? MONSTER.
Gez I hope he diden't learn that from a history book

Oh wait
>>
>>90556429

If it was Garth Ennis, they would be Patrick O'Connor, the MAX version of Nick Fury and Butcher from The Boys.

The Nazis would take one look at them and never stop running.
>>
Ehh, this has me slightly interested. But now I remember that having a little girl battleship will take forever given the pace of the comic.

It's going to be literal years before any of this pays off in a big way.
>>
>>90556574

It won't matter, she'll age-up once she gets all the treatments.

I'm personally surprised we don't have more white male Battleships. Like, we've had TWO: Razor and Patrick. What, there isn't another amid the vast body of fighting American men?
>>
>>90556599
>What, there isn't another amid the vast body of fighting American men?
Considering Germany only had two battleships in their army?

No
>>
>>90556865

Three, actually. There's Battleship Zero.

Also, the German army was way smaller than the American and British army combined.
>>
>>90556991
We don't know if Battleship Zero was military, civilian or a POW that they used for experimentation.
>>
>>90537771
Only after they receive SAS style training, then they should be activated.
>>
Where's Sieglinde-chan?
>>
>>90557007
There is literally no logical reason for zero not to be German. Would you risk turning a pow into a super powered titan that can kill you and escape or use a loyal soldier? What's more interesting is what kind of explanation to the origin of woden's blood the author will come up with?
>>
>>90533572
It's time allready, I didn't noticed how much time passed from previous one.
Hope this one will be better.
>>
>>90557482
That's how the Germans did all their testing, use undesirable civilians.
>>
>>90533817
Where they have man power to ocupy UK?
>>
>>90557815
The forces left in Europe

Not like the UK is a large place to occupy
>>
>>90534288
>>90534165
It was satisfying a little
>>
>>90556429
>The Nazis? Gay man and woman = tragic and nuanced. Cis white male? MONSTER.

How much of this is due to his SJW leanings and how much of it is due to UBER being Nazi fanwank and Gillen needs to give himself some deniability to avoid being accused of being a Nazi himself?

Modern Liberal mythology places the Nazi's as a unique evil, putting them in a good light isn't just a wrong opinion it is blasphemy. Without the minority and LGBTWTFBBQ characters every leftist media source in the world would be attacking him right now.
>>
>>90558000
Its not Nazi fanwak just nazi wank evil force of destruction because this is only how comic book writers can Nazis and WW2
>>
>>90558000
Do you even read the shit you type or do you just make it up as you go along?
>>
>>90550091
It stopped being entertaining when it started recycling formulas to keep going.
>>
>>90558078

A bit of both to be honest.
>>
>>90537466
That's the best part about Über threads. They're 10% comics and 90% butthurt.
>>
>>90548561
All of Europe is German, Russia has effectively withdrawn from the war and has its own shit going on, Japan is still working on their own ubers, and the rest of the world probably just has their collective thumbs up their asses.
>>
>>90558192
Actually there's a small village in France that is holding out.
>>
>>90556505
>He is set up as a guy who suffers from some horrible PTSD that he has to get over.

He's going to die like a bitch the moment he's deployed against Siegfried and Sigmund. Gillen has said on numerous occasions that Uber isn't the kind of story where "heroic spirit" is somehow magically able to overcome superior experience and power. The US is going to send him and the Rivers brothers at the 2 Siegs, he's going to suffer a PTSD flash at a critical moment, at which time Markus or Werner will summarily murder him. At which point the US will be forced to fully activate their 'negro battleships'. Gillen's personal politics are very transparent in this series. Not Wic+Div-levels of obvious, but still fairly glaring.
>>
>>90558332

Basically this. It's like how Wotan is treated like the WORSE PERSON EVER in Wicked/Divine - In fact, he's not the worse by a long shot. Arguably, Sekhmet is far worse than him.
>>
>>90556599
It takes time to test everyone anon.
>>
>>90558431
Wotans up front about his rampant degeneracy, at the very least that puts him leagues ahead of much of the pantheon.
>>
>>90558302
(I wonder how many got the reference...)
>>
>>90558700
Expect this time oppressors have magic elixir
>>
>>90533840
>Loses a tankwomen, a destroyer and a battleship because she can't be arsed to recruit a fucking tankman to fight a tankman
>>
File: timetravel RPGs.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
timetravel RPGs.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>90558332
>At which point the US will be forced to fully activate their 'negro battleships'.
OH RIGHT RIGHT

These two battleships potentials who aren't battleships is somehow going to survive their first encounter with two battleships.

You said it yourself,
>Uber isn't the kind of story where "heroic spirit" is somehow magically able to overcome superior experience and power
So obviously the blacks are going to lose
>Gillen's personal politics are very transparent in this series
oh fuck off back to /pol/ Here I hope this image triggers you
>>
>>90559620
It's possible to dislike virtual signalling and mildly subtle pandering without being a Nazi.
>>
>>90559421
>Loses a battleship
No she didn't, she lost a tankwoman and destroyer. But saved the battleship
>>
>>90559421
Eh, at this point in the story tank-class ubers are kinda expendable. Losing the destroyer candidate hurts, but at least the girl is being shipped somewhere safer with Leah(to the americans in southern europe I'm assuming).
>>
>>90535349

It'll be just like Death Note.

>My master plan worked! You're all going to die!

>Ah, but you see...your master plan was part of MY master plan. The woden's blood you're using...is fake!

>N-NANI?!

>*gunshots, swimming lessons*
>>
>>90556429

So a liberal writer wrote a liberal book?

Color me shocked. There's nothing wrong with the character choices. You can criticize the asspulls all day, but once you start whining about gays, women, and nigs being the heroes, you prove yourself full of shit.

>three Audie Murphies as the American battleships

Man, that sounds so...expected.
>>
>>90559620
The Cruisers MIGHT lose. I think they will get pulled out by Turing. Razor is dead meat though. PTSD against two trained soldiers? Even if he wasn't headfucked the nazi Battleships are better fighters.
>>
Funny thing is that the Allies are the underdog now and logically should receive the same treatment as Germans did, because right now losing anything at all means game over.
>>
>>90559742
>to the americans in southern europe I'm assuming
Next on: "The Adventures of Uber Patton and a Little Girl", we kick some nazi butts!
>>
>>90560472
*Patton gets his butt kicked hard. Million Americans die due to sheer stupidity.
>>
>>90560077

I think Razor's going to go full Tetsuo and annihilate everything around him or something. Katya-level power but twice the insanity and self-loathing.
>>
>>90560472
It still takes over a month to fully activate and mature a battleship.
>>
>>90535149
>>90535349
UFO's are basically confirmed to show up in the end and fix everything.
Shit's too fucked already.
>>
>>90560556
Razor's a 12:12 battleship. He's capable of the same things as Siegfried and Siegmund, no more, no less. But probably less because he's a PTSD'ed little bitch, and he's unfortunate enough to be the Allies only straight, white, male battleship.
>>
>>90560572
That's one month of terror as the Nazis wonder where Patton went as he teaches his new adopted daughter about the joys of napalm.
>>
>>90560077
He survived Okinawa vs Ubers. I know everyone looks at him as a little bitch but the dude is not some fresh recruit that has yet to see training camp. If his brother taught him anything or just played in general he should be able to do some real damage if he gets the drop on one of em like his brother.
>>
>>90561427
Razor survived because the uber that was about to kill him was so fatigued that his halo overloaded and killed him. He didn't survive because he was any kind of badass, he survived because he was lucky. For a certain value of "luck"(in this case, surviving a quick death by halo in Okinawa, only to probably have Siegfried do to him what Sieglinde did to his brother).
>>
>>90562049
Cool. That's one moment out of his entire time there. He totally spent the rest of the war shoving his rifle up his ass instead of contributing.
>>
>>90561427
Given that Patrick was Airforce and Eamonn was Marines, Razor never learned shit about fighting from his brother.
>>
>>90562100
Have you never had a sibling or cousin before?
>>
File: Uber Special-) 027.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Uber Special-) 027.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
Let the nazis win this one, they have all the cool characters
>>
>>90562090
Did you read the Okinawa issues at all? Razor is greener than fresh fucking grass. The only reason Razor didn't die in the very issue he was introduced in, was because his sergeant was super experienced and on the ball. That was pretty much the only reason Razor lived through Okinawa. For all that Eamonn contributed on page, he might as well have been shoving his rifle up his ass.
>>
>>90562154
God, why the fuck are we stuck with Daniel Gete on art for Invasion? His line work is so fucking static. I'd much rather have Caanan White or Gabriel Andrade back.
>>
>>90547257
You have to remember the UBER army's consist of something like 1k people max if even that per nation so it's likely not hard to produce enough glucose paste for them.
>>
>>90547319
>i want Hans Rudel to be theirs.

I want them to reveal that Rommel wasn't killed in 1944, but was recruited for the Uber project early on and he is now a battleship held in reserve.

And then he assassinates Hitler (/ Gobbels) successfully.
>>
>>90548038
>and Blitzkrieg isn't even of german origin

"defeat the opponent before they can fight back" isn't exactly a war tactic of german origin, probably predates Sun Tzu as well. But it was the Germans who used the tactic first in WW1.

If anything, the term itself is of prussian origin...
>>
>>90548144
I don't think that would work, since if they are not any durable, simple tankmen could look at them and kill them. There would be no advantage that way.

And Katyusha could already "fly" by transmuting air into pillars as she took each step.
>>
>>90551966
>The whole point of this fantasy wank bullshit is how butthurt revisionist idiots are over how 'the US got an easy ride in WW2''.

US suffered zero civilian casualties in WW2, other than anyone who may have been at Pearl Harbor.

Meanwhile everyone else in Europe had their cities bombed nonstop for 5 years.
>>
>>90556599
>It won't matter, she'll age-up once she gets all the treatments.

In body, but not in mind.

Her codename will be USS Mary Marvel.
>>
>>90557482
They were shown to be much weaker after activation, it takes for a few days/weeks for the powers to mature and the body to align.

So yeah, they could technically experiment on POWs and then put them down, even for battleships.

However, they showed that activating battleships was an educated guess of a gamble even for Klaudia, so we can only assume that Battleship Zero was something like that too, a german battleship potential who didn't get a clean activation.
>>
>>90562656
>USS Mary Marvel

Don't be silly. She'll either be Brittanica or Columbia.
>>
Guaranteed the new Uber type will be FLYING and they will project a evengelion esque style halo above their head or back to fly.

Would fit in with the blood of wodan is literally blood of wodan and it's not aliens but mythical figures from religious text that are progenitors of the Ubers.
>>
>>90555245

A bomb. She got herself and Alan and his info smuggled to the US who still have the resources to make use of his discoveries, and also deprived the Axis of a U-boat while also covering their tracks in the process.
>>
So how many more issues until shit actually start going the Allies' way/the Axis loses their Plot Armor?
>>
>>90566359
As soon as this new little girl matures to full battleship is when the allies will start winning decidedly.
>>
>>90560556
As much as I want to say from past examples by the writer of this comic that razor will die, I'm more inclined to believe he will do something like this, go full super Saiyan and kill one of the German battleships but probably take out one of the black brothers. If anything the last issue of the first Uber comic may have foreshadowed this when razors halo activated after a nightmare and blew a hole in the barracks nearly hurting the brothers in the process.
>>
>>90566527
He's not going to "go Tetsuo", because HE CAN'T. At least not anymore than the Siegs can "go Tetsuo", because they're all 12:12 battleships. If he were a 4:20 battleship, then yeah, you might have a case, but he's not because Allies don't know how to double-stack Halo yet.
>>
>>90566658
I actually meant more like he goes full on assault and catches off guard probably the least experienced German battleship Siegfried. Not a katyusha style blowout obviously since she's on a whole other level.
>>
>>90566359
Should be probably whatever will last issues of Invasion to make it Uber Stalingrad.

Unless writer is really hack and they get away with attack on USA and after it can take countless issues until Nazi starts losing seriously.
>>
>>90566359
Well given that Über's storyline was planned to run for roughly 60 issues, it's going to be at least another 10 issues, minimum, before the Axis stops burning the Eastern(and Western come next issue) Seaboards.
>>
>>90566359
Didn't Gillen release a page from #5 that seemed to indicate that the tide is turning? Or am I mistaken?
>>
>>90566658

Sure, but he might go into a berserker rage so wild he rips one of the battleships to shreds before they realize what's happening. Sort of a "Gohan snaps in DBZ and blows a motherfucker up" moment, except with limb removal.

Then, after getting overpowered by the other battleship, he's saved by the magical negroes. Still in berserker mode, he tries to kill one of them and has to be put down.
>>
What the fuck is Katya doing back in Russia anyway? Have they checked in with her at all?
>>
>>90568242
Fuck off /pol/
>>90568257
Officially: Traning Soviet battleships

Un-Officially: Planing to overthrow Stalin
>>
>>90568084

It's just one of the Nazis getting punched. I'm not sure how it helps their situation since they lost 300 enhanced humans.

They simply have no counter to the Battleships. Siegmund and Siegfried ALONE could take out most of America.
>>
>>90562263
>>90560036
>>90559620

You know, thinking about it - If it wasn't for the focus on minorities/women/homosexuals...

The Americans refuse to deploy Colossus - there's a jurisdictional squabble over the use of the most powerful Enhanced Human asset ever, since Patrick is an American soldier - and Paris is annihilated by the Nazis when the whole operation is scrubbed. (Since it'd be pointless to deploy tankmen ALONE against a Battleship.) As a result, Patrick remains in Britain to complete his activations.

Sieglinde's raid on London goes much more poorly. She kills Churchill, but she dies trying to escape when Colossus, a phanlax of allied tankmen, and heavy tankmen ultimately bring her down through sheer weight of numbers.

Patrick is eventually transferred back to the United States. Razor is pulled off the frontlines, and brought back to America.

The spy in Bletchley Park kills Stephanie before being brought down, leaving Duncan and Alan Turing in charge of the enhanced human program. HMH Churchill is probably fucked beyond belief, since Stephanie isn't there to give her the variant activation. (Duncan might discover it, but it seems less likely.)

The Great Burn occurs on schedule, but the Nazis have to proceed at a slightly more cautious rate - they have two Battleships, not three. Meanwhile, the Americans have one fully-activated Battleship (Colossus), one partially-activated candidate (Razor) and the nigger brothers.

The Invasion may or may not actually happen, since the Nazis only have *two* Battleships - invading America means an enormous risk. Ultimately, America rejoins the war and gradually annihilates anyone and anything in their way. The defeat of the Nazis is ultimately a footnote, and WWII plays out as you'd expect.
>>
>>90563417
>Ubers are the new Norse pantheon
Is Marai new Odin?
>>
>>90534779
I've mentioned it in pretty much every Uber thread in the last couple of months but I figure it's going to end with every European, and North American nation, as well as Japan in complete ruins and in a very poorly done attempt to look progressive have the mantle of civilization be taken over by the Southern Hemisphere and the Asian nations not affected by the war
>>
>>90569195

What makes you think Colossus can beat Siegliende?
>>
>>90569418

He would have killed her if it was an even match. He only lost because he wasn't fully activated.
>>
>>90569418
Battleship with support beats battleship without support.
>>
File: Abes Shrugged off Journey.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Abes Shrugged off Journey.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>>90569362
They'll get screwed up in new ways though, no matter what the southern hemisphere and the Asians do. The British and French colonial empires are guaranteed to collapse now, and that's before the Africans and Asians get a hold of Uber technology. The only hope for preventing Ubers from becoming weapons as easily created as nukes is that the Allies and Germans keep a tight lid on all Uber technology. IF they don't then the Indians and Chinese are guaranteed to rise immediately to world power status, unless they dissolve into civil wars. I'd like to see Iranian ubers and African Wargods (cause warlords are so mundane)

Vietnam war is guaranteed not happening as it did in our timeline
>>
>>90569195

This means Churchill doesn't die, because presumably Colossus and the other tankmen kill Sieglinde before she gets to him.
>>
>>90569489
I'm basically hinting at all the Uber using civilizations collapsing entirely with Uber technology getting lost in the process due to everyone dying
>>
>>90569691
So the Finno-Korean Hyperwar was real? Neat
>>
>>90569362
what about Russia?
>>
>>90563417
If the new power is to fly, there is a chance Churchill could be useful again. She reached her limit for physical and halo, but I don't think she got the full 24 doses.
Would be nice to see her making some kind of come back.
>>
Remember, this series is going to end with jew, gay, and black ubers saving the stupid arrogant white males from the evil arrogant white germans.
>>
File: 1439168510145.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1439168510145.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>90570042
naw. it'll be saved by based russian uber qt
>>
>>90570042

Frankly, I would like this story better if it ended with Pax America, forever.
>>
>>90568084
This one. Do note though, that Gillen has used the "X task/maneuver/stratagem had been considered impossible.... and then the germans proceeded to manage it anyway, and ROFLstomped the Allies soundly" baiting set-up *numerous* times before in the series, so New York is still pretty much guaranteed to be ashes and rubble by the end of #5.
>>
>>90570229
Damnit, forgot image.
>>
>>90534061
Removal of superpowers, teleportation (interplanetary), flight, invisibility, mind control, power lending (mind control and power lending for the perfect carriermensch)....

Could be anything.
>>
>>90570261
Guy Gardner's an Uber?
>>
>>90534165
is that halo effect
>>
>>90570387
no. she just has a small pistol that the artists didn't bother drawing. the halo effect is always a ball of energy with arcing bits of lightning on it.
>>
>>90570229
>baiting set-up

Issue 26 and the page where Leah is air dropped at Calais comes to mind.
>>
>>90570229
That, and the solicit for the 5th issue spoils that the japanese ubers are going to make landfall and start leveling cities on the west coast.
>>
>>90534165
This is why you don't all approach the car at a checkpoint. You leave one guy with a machine gun off to the side to provide fire support if shit goes down. Furthermore, you don't block the road with something a car can just drive through without slowing down. You put rocks or similar on alternating sides of the road, forcing the car to slow to a crawl in order to zigzag past them.
>>
>>90566840
Hasn't Gillen amended that to 50 issues?
>>
File: landscape-1443039370-shaq.jpg (61KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
landscape-1443039370-shaq.jpg
61KB, 980x490px
What if Shaq was an Uber?
>>
>>90571578

Yeah, the Germans can totally keep the whole of England under complete lock with their manpower adv- oh wait, they can't, they're pretty much relying on enhanced human support to fulfill what their decimated military can't perform.

>>90570211

Fuck that, the US needs to be humbled for being blessed with their constant retarded decisions throughout the story. Getting its ass kicked would force the remainder to get its shit together, even if it means one third is burned to cinders by Japan and the other third by Germany.

>>90570042

Christ, shut the fuck up you crybaby.
>>
>>90572837
You don't need more men to do the job right, you just need the guys you have at the checkpoint to know what they're doing.
>>
>>90572546
Imagine the dunks.
fund it
>>
>>90569195
If they Churchill and Collossus they could probably tip balance of things in their favor (asuming Nazis still doing stupid stuff like trowing lone Battleship at England). Not to mention Katysha fucking another Battleship in case of Nazis losing one in Britain raid. Nazi would probably lose at that point.
>>
>>90569707
>Germans found technology of ancient Finns to make super solders
>Japan actually found ancient Korean tech for it and will combine it info what Nazi gave them to have massive advantage
>>
When is the next issue supposed to be out?
>>
>>90575587
April 26.
>>
>>90534320
>Then you better start making uberspies, uberfaggot

they cease to be useful against anybody who knows they exist and how to detect them
>>
>>90534061
>So, what do you think the new uber type is going to be?

something that gets teased out over twenty issues and then jobs for surprise nazi super saiyan 3s
>>
>>90558113
>>>90550091
>It stopped being entertaining

And that's the worst sin committed by this SJW fucktard.

This is boring and predictable, not to mention outright insulting.
>>
>>90558302
>>>90558192
>Actually there's a small village in France that is holding out.

HA!!

See, that's funny. :D

If Caesar couldn't take 'em, neither can the Nazi's.
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.