/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dad, we gotta go home..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Dad, we gotta go home..
>>
What a pussy.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
Yeah, quit lion around!
>>
>>90518795
I can't believe Simba fucking killed Mufasa
>>
>>90518795
He needs to mane up.
>>
>>90518845
He totally did it on purrpose.
>>
I wonder what lion meat tastes like.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPlJIYE1lS0
>>
>>90518845
do you think his family could ever furgive him?
>>
>>90518795
>Remembering Pinky and The Brain episode
>Remember Brain trying to make Pinky mentally stronger by showing him sad scenes and telling Pinky not to cry
>Brain shows the most emotionally powerful scene ever
>It's a Lion King parody of Mufasa's death
>Pinky starts crying
>Brain suddenly gets unsettled, ends up crying as well
>I'm completely laughing my ass off over the whole thing
Good times.
>>
File: bambi in snow.jpg (161KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
bambi in snow.jpg
161KB, 1280x768px
>>90518821
He really was. Bambi by comparison took it like a goddamn champ.
>>
>>90518795
he should have just shouted Zuka Zuma!
>>
File: MufasasGhost2.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MufasasGhost2.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
What I don't get is when Mufasa appeared in the sky, why didn't he say
>Oh by the way, you didn't kill me, Scar did.

At least the king in Hamlet actually made that clear.
>>
This probably would've been one of my favorite movies if it weren't for the fart jokes yes I'm aware how stupid and petty it is
>>
>>90521979
I think Mufasa's ghost, despite all the apparently physical theatrics, is still somewhat implied to be an inner epiphany Simba himself is having rather than literally talking to his dead dad. The whole theme to the scene is "your dad is alive IN YOU," so it can be interpreted as Simba just talking to himself, to his inner Mufasa, as it were. The part of himself that learned from Mufasa and remembers him. So, if that were the case, it would be one of those "the vision can't give you any new information that you yourself didn't already know deep down" kinda deals.

Alternately, though this would be pretty ridiculous- it could be a very very elaborate remake of the same scene from Kimba the White Lion, which would mean that Rafiki is fabricating and orchestrating the whole thing Scooby Doo style. In Kimba, the scene is done when the Rafiki-type character wears the actual pelt of Kimba's father and pretends to be his ghost to give Kimba advice. It's a really great part of the show and you can see a lot of similarities in that ep that made it into The Lion King which aren't necessarily present in Hamlet.
>>
>>90522197
On the one hand, there really aren't that many and they aren't that hard to ignore. But on the other hand, I also don't really blame you. A distasteful joke can really sour the mood of otherwise very well done works sometimes.
>>
>>90521979
>This is CNN
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.