[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Celebrities who are into /co/ shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0398.jpg (14KB, 236x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.jpg
14KB, 236x368px
Who are some well known people who are /co/ nerds?
Rivers Cuomo from Weezer is into a lot of underground and obscure comics like Eightball, Optic Nerve, Peepshow, Underwater, Yummy Fur, etc.
I'm curious to hear about others.
>>
>>90508206
Rivers Cuomo is a spazz autist who was disabled for most of his youth, of course he was a nerd loser.

White album was good tho
>>
glenn danzig is a huge fan of comics and even owns his own line of erotic horror titles
>>
>>90508206
Eminen wasted a shitlod of money in comics
>>
File: Nic Cage.jpg (13KB, 233x300px) Image search: [Google]
Nic Cage.jpg
13KB, 233x300px
Nicolas Cage loves comic books and has tried for numerous roles in superhero movies across the years, the most notable being Superman in Tim Burton's SUPERMAN LIVES. He was also attached for Scarecrow, Green Goblin, Doctor Fate, Iron Man, Bruce Banner and many others.

This guy was so into comics he approached studios about a satirical movie adaptation of the theft and recovery of his prized Action Comics #1, in which he would play the thief and someone else would play Nicolas Cage.

He named himself after Luke Cage and named his son Kal-El, and even had a Ghost Rider tattoo that had to be digitally erased when he actually played Ghost Rider.
>>
File: fleck-png.png (247KB, 760x380px) Image search: [Google]
fleck-png.png
247KB, 760x380px
The real sad mean is in fact a big fan of Frank Miller, this is why he openly hated the Daredevil movie
>>
>>90508206
>Obscure Comics like Peepshow and Eightball
No way! Does he like Crumb too? Man, he really should read Black Hole.
>>
>>90508417
>This guy was so into comics he approached studios about a satirical movie adaptation of the theft and recovery of his prized Action Comics #1, in which he would play the thief and someone else would play Nicolas Cage.

I seriously hope this project happens at some point.
>>
>>90508540
ouch. you be hipster harshin'!

i just made that term up.

hipster harshin' is a statement made by a hipster of any stripe, mocking what someone else thinks is obscure, indie, underground, etc.
>>
Wasn't Dave Mustaine from Megadeth a fan of the Punisher?
>>
>>90508357
Eminem tried to get into Marvel prior to being a Rapper and was heavily considering becoming a comic book artist if his rap career wasn't successful.
>>
File: T-Universe.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
T-Universe.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
T-Pain is a Stevenfag.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.