[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toyman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Toyman.jpg (25KB, 320x178px) Image search: [Google]
Toyman.jpg
25KB, 320x178px
There have been so many different takes on Toyman over the years. What type of Toyman do you like?

The soft spoken, child like guy in the doll's head? The overweight anti social nerd boy in a trenchcoat?
>>
Honestly, I know almost nothing about Toyman outside of STAS. So, that's defacto my favorite incarnation. But I think I'd still go with that version even with knowledge of others because he was just fucking disturbing. In STAS, he came across as a Batman villain who got lost and somehow ended up in Metropolis, which somehow made him worse. He would have been fucking normal in Gotham, but he went the extra crazy mile and chose to base himself out of somewhere pleasant that didn't suit him.
>>
I like most of the incarnations of toyman except the doomsday one I've never liked the attempt to try abd edgy him up

Hiro like the idea of someone try'ing to be a hero version of a villain
But never got why mettalo was his nemesis
It's like why not Winslow
Anyway I feel he won't catch on maybe give him another alias I know toymaster is one theve tried but maybe something else
I loved the jl action version maybe use that version if they want a bad guy version
>>
>>90493359
He would have ruled Gotham, actually. His level of villain was far above anyone else in that show.
>>
This is easily my least favorite version.

What were they going for? The average /toy/ user?
>>
>>90493038

Where was bottom left from?
>>
>>90495802
What is the "this" you refer to?
>>
>>90495802
forgot pic
>>
File: Hiro_Okamura_1.jpg (46KB, 363x394px) Image search: [Google]
Hiro_Okamura_1.jpg
46KB, 363x394px
>>90495809
That's the Hiro Okamura version as he appeared in Batman/Superman: Public Enemies
>>
>>90493038
because
>>
Every version of Toyman creeps me out and not in the "haha 2spooky4me" way but more "I bet he has a girl tied up in his closet".
>>
The jester looking one because of Super Friends.
>>
>>90495819
Did they intentionally make him look like a pedophile or is just my imagination?
>>
File: Chris_Gauthier_as_Toyman.jpg (52KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Gauthier_as_Toyman.jpg
52KB, 500x333px
>>90497408
They usually make him look like a pedophile.
>>
>>90497408
Normies think adults who like /toy/s are all pedos so that's the look they gave him.
>>
>>90495833
Hiro isn't even the same character as the Superman enemy.

Just suffers having the same name.
>>
>>
>>90497324
This. They should just keep him away.
>>
>>90497534
He looks like the Comicbook Guy from the Simpsons got a stylist.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.