[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does it mean I cant crack it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: what does it mean.gif (150KB, 1200x349px) Image search: [Google]
what does it mean.gif
150KB, 1200x349px
what does it mean I cant crack it
>>
>>90474815
why did the cat steal the pipe
>>
>>90474815
this is deep
>>
>>90474815
now where could my pipe be
>>
>>90474815
Garfield is an asshole.
>>
>>90475196
jon's the asshole, shouldn't have locked his cat in a torture chamber
>>
>>90474815
>>90474873
>>90475093
>>90475142
The cat has your pipe.
>>
>>90474815
why does the man have a giant cut from the bottom of his nose to his mouth?
>>
You have put me in a cat rage room, Jon. And I am not happy.
>>
>>90475315
Kind of makes him look like a cat. What could it mean..?
>>
>>90476036
Perhaps human and cat are not so different after all.

Now humans and lasagna...
>>
>>90475315
philtrum
>>
File: STILLWORKS.jpg (105KB, 600x174px) Image search: [Google]
STILLWORKS.jpg
105KB, 600x174px
IT STILL WORKS
>>
>>90475315
Birth defect.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleft_lip_and_cleft_palate

In these days it is almost always cured at birth, but perhaps Jim was trying to tell us something with this. If you accept that Garfield, the cat, represents the bourgeois who takes the fruit of the labors of the common working man without a second thought, then perhaps his cleft lip is symbolic of his attempt, or rather his parents attempt, to somehow make him more worthy of the upper class by way of cargo cultism, making him superficially resemble his feline masters in the vain hopes that perhaps they would accept him and allow him to rise above the bonds of working class effective slavery.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.