[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get your own show on Cartoon Network

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Cartoon_Network_2010_logo.svg.png (53KB, 1594x954px) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon_Network_2010_logo.svg.png
53KB, 1594x954px
1. Wait a few years until Cartoon Network falls to the point they become desperate.
2. Once no quality creator wants to pitch to them anymore, take advantage of the lack of competition and pitch your idea.
3. Cartoon Network's remaining audience will see your show, spread the word and the ratings will go back up.

Of course, if multiple people try this, there WILL be competition, so I may have just ruined a good idea.
>>
>>90464639
It happened back in 2009, so it's not that unrealistic at all.
>>
did you make a thread on your on post from a separate thread?

Do you think you're clever?
>>
I've seriously thought about trying this, but I doubt I'm the only one. The glory will probably go to someone else doing the same thing.
>>
>>90464639
4. Other creators will try to copy your show's art style, and other elements, for years.
>>
>>90464639
lol no
Cartoon networks (all of them) are doomed.
Kids don't watch tv, they've got tablets and youtube.
>>
I have an idea for a cartoon about three gay-acting 10 year old boys. They believe walking to the toilet is a waste of time, so they just pee their pants whenever they need to go.
>>
>>90469347
I em pretty sure something like that is already on Disney Junior
>>
>>90468298
which is why CNs been gradually switching to streaming themselves
>>
>>90464639
Are you saying that my idea for an edutainment cartoons about three bodybuilders teaching kids about the importance of a healthy life-style and self-improvement, while also fighting evil land whales, might see the light of day?
>>
>>90469437
Cartoon Network isn't exactly known for being an edutainment network.

Then again, with Miller in charge, that might change in the near future. They already have the whole "teach kids to code" crap.
>>
>>90469390
Seriously? Which show is it? The post was intended to be a gross out joke.
>>
>>90469480
>teach kids to code
what happened to that anyway?
>>
>>90469516
The last I heard of it, they were using nuPPG to promote some flash game that calls itself "coding". I don't know what happened after that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.