[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Princess Bubblegum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: PSmack.gif (2MB, 1698x2000px) Image search: [Google]
PSmack.gif
2MB, 1698x2000px
Where do you think they're going with her character? There's only one season after this one, and they're definitely leading up to something with her candy powers and Patience St. Pim. What do you all want to see of her in the remainder of AT?
>>
>>90463809
Whats with the broken arm
>>
File: WILLIAMS.png (104KB, 546x424px) Image search: [Google]
WILLIAMS.png
104KB, 546x424px
>>90463867
>>
File: Peebles and Marcy.png (398KB, 1280x933px) Image search: [Google]
Peebles and Marcy.png
398KB, 1280x933px
>>90463809
I'm just wondering exactly how the kingdom is going to go down, or if they're even going to show it. It was destroyed in Graybles 1000+, but that may be far off enough that it won't be shown.
>>
>>90463901

>Arm bends when there's motion in sequence
>Meanwhile in OP's pic the arm bends in 75° as the FIRST motion.

Also, in your pic the reference has a LOT of strenght in the motion, and is not applicable in a simple ass slap.
>>
>>90463809
more like Princess Bubblebum
am I right?
>>
>>90463809
I wanna see Finn telling her to fuck off. That's it.
>>
File: jeesuschristrecolor.gif (601KB, 890x1194px) Image search: [Google]
jeesuschristrecolor.gif
601KB, 890x1194px
>>90465130
That would be so satisfying. Finn's been through enough
>>
>>90466913
>>90465130
Then the question is, who wins the Finnbowl? I doubt it'll happen at this point, but I wouldn't mind seeing Huntress Wizard get it in the end.
>>
>>90468525
I don't think winning the finn bowl is a good thing at this point
>>
>>90468580
So is Finn being single at the end of the series the best end? I like the idea, but admittedly would feel a bit cheated after all the bullshit we've been put through with these relationships.
>>
>>90463809
Ok Dabble, you don't need to try so hard to shill your work by coming up with a complex post. "Princess Bubblegum Thread" would've sufficed.
>>
>>90463809
All I know is I hope that her new magic powers don't last long.

PB is enough of a creator's pet without having magic powers, she's a genius politician/scientist/engineer who can also hold her own just fine in a physical fight, so there's no need to make her more OP and make the actual heroes seem even crappier in comparison.
>>
>>90464264
source
>>
File: PB Fit.png (166KB, 843x1101px) Image search: [Google]
PB Fit.png
166KB, 843x1101px
>>90468925
https://bulumble-bee.tumblr.com
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.