[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit this happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: RCO008_1468840284.jpg (2MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
RCO008_1468840284.jpg
2MB, 1920x2951px
Holy shit this happened
>>
File: A_Mind_Like_Emmas.jpg (101KB, 700x309px) Image search: [Google]
A_Mind_Like_Emmas.jpg
101KB, 700x309px
Grant Morrison's New X-Men is the definitive X-Comic.

Morrison wrote one of the best interpretations of Beast. His Emma Frost is iconic.

He's also the writer who started the Beast/Emma friendship. Beast was the first to welcome Emma into the fold. Then he collected all of her shattered diamond fragments, and was determined to save her.
>>
based Moz
>>
it's so weird to see traits of fun/cool Avengers Beast in X-books
>>
>>90455131
Warren Ellis, Charlie Huston, and Kieron Gillen wrote Beast this way. He was smart, fun, and likeable.
>>
>>90455034

Beast putting Emma back together again is the only door left for him in my heart to redeem from his faggotry

I find it to be his peak character moment.
>>
File: jean takes charles mind.png (2MB, 1247x747px) Image search: [Google]
jean takes charles mind.png
2MB, 1247x747px
>>90455507

Morrison's X Men were great. It always surprises me to see that many people dont like it.

It also has the peaks moments of Jean. It's a shame she had to die.
>>
I love Morrison's Beast and Emma

I even liked his Jean
>>
>>90454959
yeah this was hillarious.

It makes scott lol and ask if he really is.
>>
>>90458321
I found everything to do with Cassandra Nova tedious. And don't even get me started on the Xorn twist. Plot stuff aside I very much appreciated it for the character building stuff. I felt more satisfied after reading Whedon's run better he didn't do the character-work Morrison did which I thought was a shame.
>>
>>90455507
Yeah, because Cyclops would ever stick around for the consequences. Instead of sticking around and talking to Emma about being caught cheating, he stole Wolverine's bike and ran.

Meanwhile, both Beast and Wolverine went to see if Emma was okay.

Fast Forward to Cyclops trying to kill Emma for her Phoenix shard and then blaming her because he fucked up.

Beast was right.
>>
File: ernstcassandranova2.png (3MB, 2144x923px) Image search: [Google]
ernstcassandranova2.png
3MB, 2144x923px
>>90459842

I liked Whedon's run. But I found the firsts tory arc about Cassandra Nova (before her dead) programming Emma's Brain and making her create super realistic illusions of the Hellfire club (Illusion Shaw somehow absorbed Colossus kinetic energy and koed him) to be silly, and the Danger story arc to be too similar to Cerebro going evil, something that had already happened many years ago.

I liked the Cassandra Nova story a lot, except for the Mummudrai concept which is Morrison unnecessary mystical bullshit.
Also, Cassandra Nova is the only great villain that was defeated completely, 100%.
She was deceived into entering the body of a braindead synthetic shapeshifter from the Shiar imperial guard, and was reprogrammed into becoming Ernst.

I dont know if the Xorn twist was bad, or if it was badly done. It seems to me like Morrison decided to turn Xorn into Magneto in the middle of the run.
>>
>>90458321
People don't like because Morrison make fun about all cliches and stupid concepts in x-franchise, he hit a punch in direct in face.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.