[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show is unwatchable garbage now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 18

This show is unwatchable garbage now.
>>
I'm still enjoying it. But it has issues that could easily be fixed.
>>
>>90448667
This "save muh Iris" shit really needs to stop already.
>>
It's not any worse than it was in season 2. And I think honestly even season 1 wasn't that great but at least there was the promise of future stuff to get excited over. Maybe it's just because that future stuff hasn't panned out so you're not excusing the flaws as much.

Writing is probably the biggest problem. They are simply not creative enough.
>>
>>90448641
>now
>>
File: absolute.jpg (88KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
absolute.jpg
88KB, 854x859px
>revive the most beloved villain on the season premiere of your show
>proceed to throw him to another show which literally no one watches
>never mention said popular villain again

WHAT THE FUCK were they thinking?
>>
>>90448641
>now
Funny.
>>
>>90448809
>Implying they have any say in it

LoT is something of a sinking ship and siphooning the most popular villains from the other shows into it was an attempt to salvage it.
>>
Wasn't this the best cape show on TV? I remember this an insane amount of praise.
>>
>>90448878
The best cape show is Powerless
>>
>>90448728
I'm sorry, but there are so many things wrong with show, that I'm skeptical it'll ever improve at this point. For example, it's been 3 seasons and yet Barry still can't do shit by himself, can't even defeat a bad guy without having someone hold his end and whisper "Run, Barry, run"

The whole plot with the alternate Earths can be interesting but it falls flat because we never really get to see anything, just the same bad guys but from different universes.

The evil speedster meme needs to end. RF was the only evil speedster that made sense, Zoom was boring, Savitar, if you can even call that CGI failure a character, could've been interesting, and Alchemy too, but we don't really know much about him, nor will we, at the rate this is going.

They absolutely butchered the Rogues. I don't even want to think about it, because it makes me mad.

Everytime I hear about grandma Ester's noodles and eggnog, I throw up in my mouth a little.
>>
>>90448641
Alchemy was so disappointing and trash
No transutation shit
He gives you powers or shoots lasers
oh and he works for another evil speedster, my dudes
nice fuckin work
>>
>>90448878
Another one took it's place.
>>
>>90448911
Shit, I fucking hate auto correct.
>>
>>90448878
It used to be but couldn't keep up the pace.

In fact all cape television shows have gone pretty sour.
>>
>>90448930
>DUDE TRIPPY IMAGERY LMAO

It's just average.
>>
>>90448911
>grandma Ester's noodles and eggnog
Huh?
>>
>>90448911
That's my point. All of that is due to not having talented writers. No one on that staff has any real ideas and they are ill-suited to be writing a hero who is stronger than street level.

Like you can look at Supergirl which isn't good either but at least she faces legitimate threats most of the time and doesn't literally need emotional help every episode. There is no reason Barry shouldn't at least have that much.
>>
>>90448907
>muh Trump shaming, le evil white bogeyman oppressor show
Fuck off.
>>
>>90448878
It was always garbage, critics are just idiots.
>>
>>90448641
>now
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>90449016
>entire episode about scamming to get a deal done via cultural appropriation
>one Trump joke means that they hate white people

nah
>>
>>90449076
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, CWshitter.
Your shit show was never ever good.
>>
File: Omega mutant.webm (2MB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
Omega mutant.webm
2MB, 1000x560px
>>90448930
Superior show.
>>
>>90449187
nah, season 1 had barry develop as a character into someone that legitimately loved being a hero and the presence of Reverse Flash helped the show stay focused in a way it hasn't since he died.
>>
>>90449187
tooo cuuuute
>>
File: Imykn7K.jpg (136KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Imykn7K.jpg
136KB, 1200x900px
LoT > FLash
>>
>>90448878
It still is, but that's not really much of a praise.
>>
>>90449260
That's what constitutes as a good show for you.
God, I hate this board and its absence of any kind of taste.
>>90449290
>I have no arguments, better shitpost
Just kill yourself.
>>
File: 1486866273904.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486866273904.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>90449348
kek

Even Gotham is better
>>
>>90449294
I gave up 6 episodes into season 1. The dr. who rip off was fucking garbage at acting, and the entire show felt so fucking boring. I was going to give season 2 a try, but I heard "rip" comes back, so fuck that noise.
>>
>>90448930
>not scottish
>not even tangentially tied to xmen
They tripped over the starting blocks.
>>
>>90449371
You've said nothing that even deserves a counter argument. Stick to agents of whatever the fuck, sweetness.
>>
>>90448641
Anyone else feel like all three seasons have had basically the same plot?

>Things are normal
>Suddenly something happens to make a lot of Metahumans
>Several episodes dealing with watered-down versions of the Rogues
>Evil Speedster appears
>"I have to get faster than Evil Speedster!"
>Evil Speedster is defeated
>>
>>90449479
That's basically the norm of every show.
>>
>>90449479
No, you're the only person who has noticed this.
>>
>>90448809
>he doesn't watch LOT
sorry you're missing out on the best show of the dctv season mate.

>hawks and vandal, the weakest links of season 1, are gone and virtually never referred to
>vixen and steel are two solid additions to the cast, even if the romance shit is boring
>rip has been turned (temporarily) evil and is far more suited to the role
>instead of every episode being about the main plot like last season, this time we got more one-and-done episodes in the first half of the season that just has them going to some place.
>legion of doom is top-tier and had an episode to themselves to flesh out their dynamic
>best boy cold confirmed to be returning in the last three episodes of the season

the show makers learned their lesson about not taking their concept too seriously and it has been a blast. it's not a perfect show but i'm consistently more pleased by it than flash, which advertised a big gorilla army showdown and delivered nothing of the sort.
>>
>>90449450
Correction: I've said nothing that can be countered because it's objective truth and denying that your garbage show was always a badly-written piece of shit with terrible characters, visuals and dialogue is like denying that Earth is round.
>you don't like what I like, you must like what I dislike
Do me a favor and get cancer. If anyone deserves it, it's people like you.
>>
File: rip in peace sara.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rip in peace sara.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>90449409
Rip is evil now so that's already a vast improvement.
>>
>>90449545
Oh and acting. God, that shit is embarrasing.
>>
>>90449545
So did grant gustin fuck your mother or something?
>>
File: Kerry and Cary.webm (2MB, 1200x672px) Image search: [Google]
Kerry and Cary.webm
2MB, 1200x672px
>>90448930
Legion is fucking great. Really not what I expected.
>>
>>90449618
No, but you seem to have his cock in your mouth.
>>
>>90448641
this show and arrow became progressively stupider after their first seasons and legends was stupid from the start
>>
>>90449508
>That's basically the norm of every show that's gone to shit
There I fixed it for ya.
>>
>>90448728
>Writing is probably the biggest problem. They are simply not creative enough.
I wonder how much is creativity and how much is budget/audience pandering? People are very stupid, remember.
>>
>>90449395
I haven't seen it so I can't really tell. It felt really slow to me, does it get better?
>>
>>90451813
It's awful but not slow.
>>
>>90448728
The biggest example of future stuff not panning out is the Rogues forming.
>>
>>90449187
It's more of a guilty pleasure for me. I pretty much hate everyone except for Julian and all the Wells. I love the major enemies like Eobard and Smart, but Legends took them. Now all that's left as Grodd.
>>
>>90448878
it's by far the worst, Riverdale and Powerless are even more fun
>>
Is Jessie the worst "hero"? Leaves her Earth defenceless because muh love.
>>
File: flash dancing.webm (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
flash dancing.webm
3MB, 480x480px
>>90448641
>>
>I CAN'T KILL THIS PSYCHIC APE
>but I have no problems pushing this former prowrestler into a nuclear oven
>>
Flash season 1 was the only enjoyable season, and I think we give it more slack than Arrow because we we thought Barry would get more experienced and his villain roster would build up to The Rogues. How wrong we were. I fucking HATE this Barry Allen so goddamn much, I hate that there are a dozen people who know his identity, I hate that hes a fucking idiot and needs a home base team to do EVERYTHING, and I hate that its the same recycled shit over and over. Early on they had something, but they pissed it away and its on the same tier as fucking ARROW, which was never good to begin with, just Nolan Batman with a fresh coat of paint back in season 1
>>
>>90453122
>Bring in Atom Smasher
>Kill the earth 1 equivalent so we never get the hero version
>Kill off Earth 2 Atom Smasher because fuck you, no redemption arc for him either
What in the hell was that shit?
>>
>>90449294
>LoT
You mean, "the adventures of lesbian ninja captain who travels through time seducing historical female figures into degeneracy"?
>>
File: Frostyyyyy.png (188KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Frostyyyyy.png
188KB, 300x300px
>>90448641
>now
I told you fags it had gone to shit a few episodes into season 2, but no one listened.

The moment Barry's dad was released from jail, I knew the show would lose all its heart.
>>
>I'll never kill grodd!
>but I WILL have a prison beneath my office and keep whomever I want there for however long I want
>also I want to marry the woman that has ostensibly been my sister for half my life

Yeah, such a moral compass, this allen.
>>
>>90448641
All live action superhero shows are garbage. All CW shows are garbage. This board is going to complete shit and is becoming /tv/ 2.0.
>>
>>90453344
>release dad from jail
>"hey sorry barry I have to leave. Thanks though."
>"but why dad why"
>"Well I only have a 6 episode contract and the writers don't know what to do with me so see you after midseason"
>>
>>90453365
Yeah the metahuman prison was really fucked up and they kind of glossed over the number of human rights violations they committed. I get it, it was the best solution at the time but jesus after the 3rd prisoner they really should have contacted some sort of authority
>>
>>90453424
A rich person should have helped fund a meta prison in the months Barry was unconscious, shit makes no sense. They didn't think about world building at all.
>>
>>90453365
>>90453424
They didn't even give those poor bastards a pot to piss in.
>>
>>90453555

that was really weird, when they decided to make these things cgi-wise, they were just like we'll lock these people in a tiny box, that won't look weird to our audience at all.

The worst prisons in america or even central america have more accommodation than their prison. it's kind of hilarious.
>>
>>90453365
She ain't related, it's fair game.
>>
>>90453555
And they fed them nothing but fast food. Christ the horrifying thing is that those cells are basically solitary confinement. Do you know the psychological trauma that kind of thing does to a person, in a room that small too? If anything, Barry and the team further made these already dangerous people lunatics. If I was locked in that small box for god knows how long with no window or means to tell my family what happened to me, and I somehow got out, you bet your ass Id start shooting fireballs in the street
>>
>>90453605
Even Iso-Cubes are a better prison.
>>
>barry learns how to shake his face really fast and alter his voice in season 1 to keep his identity extra secret
>doesn't tell wally or jesse how to do it
>doesn't even do it himself much anymore

Is it really expensive cgi to make his face shake?
>>
>>90453855
No, its just that CW writers stopped giving a fuck about a lot of stuff, including secret identities. Theres an average of 6 people hanging in STAR Labs telling Barry to run faster for christ sake
>>
>>90453908
>Theres an average of 6 people hanging in STAR Labs telling Barry to run faster for christ sake
This is what pisses me off more than anything.

Barry is constantly learning shit that he knew how to do midway through season 1. There is literally no point to most of the STAR team.
>>
>>90453855
They clearly don't get the secret identity concept anyway given the cheap drama they tried to mine from it.
>>
>>90453855
to be fair the only person Barry ever put any effort into hiding his identity from was Iris. Everyone else from childhood bullies, to that dick at work who's possessed by an evil god of speed? He takes off his mask and has a heart to heart. He probably finds it weird more people don't know about Wally and Jesse.
>>
>>90453977
Having the STAR Lab team was a mistake from the start. I get that they wanted a supporting cast, but comic Barry was a smart guy who could do things on his own, and knew basic science. CW is legitimately a fucking retard, and forgets half of his powers. Is it too hard for CW writers to write Barry keeping a secret identity?
>>
There was literally nothing wrong with killing Grodd. Just get the government to put him down if you don't want to get your hands dirty. He fucking tried to nuke a city.
>>
>barry you have to input ever possible combination of numbers in this metal gear to shut it down so your city isn't nuked
>yeah but couldn't I just phase it into pieces?
>THE NUMBERS BARRY THE NUMBERS
>>
>>90454135
I was always bothered by the "just keep inputting passwords until it unlocks" super speed shit. Wouldnt Barry forget the combinations he tried? Wouldnt half of these highly secured panels lock him out after the 3rd failed attempt?
>>
>My name is Barry Allen and I am the fifth fastest man alive
>Only I am fast enough to cheer Wally on as he beats Savitar for me
>>
>>90449530
nah LoT still has a lot of retardedness and characters becoming intelligent/retarded as the plot demands it.

At least this season of Arrow has characters doing things that make some level of sense, while LoT characters just do things for literally no reason.
>>
>>90451848
>>90451813
Gotham is great and really picks up by the end of season 1. Its actually the most comic accurate show in terms of tone, villains, motivations etc.

Only casual fags who are just like "BRUCE IS A KID SO ITS SHIT AND DOESNT MAKE SENSE" hate it.
>>
>>90454506
Only people that like terrible tv like gotham...or any of these shows, really.
>>
>>90453067
this is why season 1.B was best season.
>>
>>90454335

Brute forcing a keypad like that you'd start at 0000 and just count up so he wouldn't lose track.

For sure he'd be locked out after a couple attempts though.
>>
>>90453365
>but I WILL have a prison beneath my office and keep whomever I want there for however long I want

There was a canon Cisco blog that kind of addressed this. Apparently he made sure they got all the nutrition they needed, and had movie nights and shit to keep their minds stimulated.

Still fucked up though.
>>
>>90455763
>>90454335
They made a point to say the launcher had no such fail safe.

Which I guess kind of makes sense, you'd never want authorized personnel to be locked out of stopping a nuclear launch, right?
>>
Like many cw shows Flash, LoT, Arrow & supergirl suffer from forced drama plots and a ton of excecutive meddling. Unavoidably they become trash at some point. A writer might have an awesome idea for a story that could actually move the shows forward but CW has always been content with cheap ,easy to make drama bait. Take, gorilla city for example. Supposedly a major event, and what was the result? Nothing. Nothing changed.
>>
>>90457075
Remember all of the hand wringing Barry had over killing

But he's been killing for years. Off the top of my head he's killed Atom-Smasher and Sand-Demon
>>
>>90448641
I couldn't even get through season 1. Reverse Flash and the effects are top notch, but everything else is wishy washy teen drama crap.
>>
>>90457323
I feel like live action in general has this problem where the writers don't really understand how to frame a takedown without a death or an active choice not to kill. Comic writers are just much more skilled in not having the question even come up unless that's the point of an arc.
>>
>>90457477
Teen drama is the least of the show's problems
>>
File: 1434418143295.gif (438KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1434418143295.gif
438KB, 500x500px
>>90448641
>/co/ hates on Flash while every AoS is an ever growing hype train

At what point did we fall into a split time line?
>>
>>90454335
Not to mention even if barry is superfast, the computer input system shouldn't be able to keep up with the ridiculous fast pace of keyinput.
>>
>>90456480
>to keep their minds stimulated.
kek, sounds like the labrats where I work.
>>
>>90457075
Arrow, Supergirl and LoT are watchable though
Flash sucks so bad
>>
>>90458473
Cute.
>>
>>90454046
They could probably put his telepathy to good use.
>>
>>90457477
Reverse Flash was great but don't forget about the hamminess that Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell and Mark Hamill brought to the table as iconic Rogues: Captain Cold, Heat Wave and Trickster. Not to mention the badass Liam McIntyre as Weather Wizard.
>>
>>90454506
but bruce and his storyline are consistently the best part of the show.
>>
>>90459982
hi Flashfag
>>
>>90449395
l-l-lewd
>>
File: 1443580105531.jpg (88KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1443580105531.jpg
88KB, 300x400px
>>90448641
>now
>>
>>90449016
>Can't take Drumpf hate
kys newfag
>>
>>90453400
Fucking this.
>>
>>90463020
>uses the term "Drumpf" unironically
Go back to Metafilter.
>>
>>90454506

This.

I avoided Gotham out of its reputation on /co/, but I watched it finally and realize it's by far better than any of the CW shows. It's cheesy, hammy, has a terrible rock soundtrack... but it's written by people who are apparently real writers, as opposed to CW's hacks.

Gotham doesn't have CW's boring filler, moments where characters sit down and talk about their motivations like they know they're characters in a TV show explaining things to an audience, no falling back on making all their characters retarded just to make their plots happen (looking at Arrow especially on that last one).
>>
Berlantis a hack
CW is shit
Barry Allen is an asshole
RIP Slade
Legend of Tomorrow sucks
>>
>>90457708
>AoS
Does that thing even get threads made for it?
>>
>>90449016
>Boogeyman
This on the board that fears the SJW boogeyman
>>
>>90460217
And that's why they said the complaints against him have no weight.
>>
File: chloe_training.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
chloe_training.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>90464640
yes and its super incredible right now
>>
>>90453344
FUCKING THIS

B-BUT MUH DADDY ISSUES ;_; IT WAS SO SAD.

That shit was pointless.
>>
File: AoS4_Simmons.jpg (825KB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
AoS4_Simmons.jpg
825KB, 2250x3000px
>>90464924
>>
>>90460183
>Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell
They're horrendously bad actors. I can't believe anyone likes what Millers done with a character as interesting as Captain Cold.
>>
Yeah I quit watching part way through season 2, it just kept hitting the same beats. Barry has a crisis of confidence, someone gives him pep talk, there's an evil speedster, with crappy monster minions, oh shit it was this guy all along. Seen it all before.
>>
I fucking hate how they keep saying "evil Wells" when IT WAS EOBARD ALL ALONG
>>
The CW shows have always been guilty pleasures.
>>
>>90468930
You're using that term wrong.
>>
>>90448878
The first series worked really well but the problem is that they're not good at breaking from formula.

The first series worked because it was character driven, Thawne was an excellent and complex villain to counterpart Barry. None of the other speedster villains have any real connection, so they're getting lazy and just 'upping the stakes' instead.
>>
>>90449016
Get fucked, poltard. Go back to sucking the oompa-loompa-in-chief's dick.
>>
>>90469228
You need to go, black. Black, back to Metafilter.
>>
>>90464924
>watching AoS
>being a whedon-nu-male
No thanks.
>>
>>90448994
>dude its trying to be quirky and unique therefore it must be average
>>
File: 1488791511028.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488791511028.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>90448641
At least CW has better CGI than AMC.
>>
>>90453067
This is cute
>>
>>90455763
Even then the keypad would only accept commands so fast anyway
>>
>>90448878
Gotham and AoS are the best cape shows on tv.
>>
>>90449246
Felicity vs Legion
Who?
>>
Such is the fate of all things CW.
>>
>>90470977

This was pretty bad, might as well have used a paper cutout of a deer or something, but it served the story and was fine
>>
>>90471253
>AoS
>good
ghost rider mini arc was okay at best, the lmd stuff is dull.
but as a whole AoS is really not that good.
>>
>>90448641
I just hate that every single end boss is a speedster in a sense.
>>
>>90471508
Your taste is shit but ok
>>
>>90449371
>you're not allowed to like what I don't like: the post
You remind me of Angelica from Rugrats, standing in the middle of the room while the other kids play with boxes screaming at the top of your lungs "STOP HAVING FUN!!!!"
>>
>>90448641
Yeah well your mom likes some dirty ass to mouth shit when I visit
>>
>>90471253
Dear god that's some shit taste right there.
>>
>>90474562
Your taste is shit but ok.
>>
File: Cavanagh.jpg (115KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
Cavanagh.jpg
115KB, 1080x810px
Yea... i probably wouldnt watch it if not for Cavanagh's spirited performance(s). Nothing will reach the heights of his antagonistic plot in the first season. Jesse and Wally are terrible actors.

There are moments of fun within a lot of bad writing, like just seeing the Gorilla army and stuff, on tv, was great.
>>
>>90452999
All she does is fucking complain
>>
>>90448641
It peaked in S1 at the first Trickster episode where Eobard also killed Wells.
>>
>>90452971

Remember when /co/ was shitting on Riverdale before it premeired and now it has the most active talkback thread on /co/
>>
>>90449010
>Like you can look at Supergirl which isn't good either but at least she faces legitimate threats most of the time

Thats debateable

>most of the time and doesn't literally need emotional help every episode

Are you watching the same Supergirl show?

She has an emotional problem EVERY episode, if by chance she doesnt then she gets involved in it somehow
>>
>>90448930

But anon its kino, y-you just dont get it
>>
>>90448930
after watching the first episode isn't it basically leading up to all of the "mutants" he joins being his personas and all the things they do are just his own powers?
>>
>>90464924

I keep hearing its a circle jerk of high promise and low delivery

Not being canon to upcoming Inhumans itself is a testament to how irrelevant AoS is
>>
>>90458473

I'd watch Flash over Supergirl any day, at least the relationshit drama doesnt prolong for more that 3 minutes at once in Flash

I have like skipped 75% of Supergirl without missing anything to teh plot
>>
>>90474951

h kinda looks /fit/ there

I loved his Grodd
>>
>>90448728
>They are simply not creative enough.
That's not the real issue. It's not a matter of creativity, so much as it is priorities. CW has always been a teen drama channel. They will always prioritize the drama first and foremost. Romance plots are a large part of that. Everything else is just a different colored shirt on top.
>>
>>90472008
>defending agents of shit in a flash thread
Gtfo.
>>
>>90476218

This is the crux of it. If the flash was on any other channel, they could do away with the support team nonsense and give most of the 'detecting' part of the team back to barry and have his character figure shit out on his own.
>>
>>90474869
Kill yourself.
>>
>>90476090
you could skip 95% of any given Flash episode without missing anything
>>
>>90448641
I wish OP was wrong
>>
>>90478803
Why? You don't have to watch this trash because it has your favorite logo on it. Read comics.
>>
>>90448641
>Introduced to many speedsters.
>Wally is just unlikable.
>Jessie Quick romance came out of left field with the whole moving in together.
>Flash is a moron who relies on everyone to help him.
>Killer Frost is taking way to slow to show up
>No Rogues

Yeah this went from my favorite to least favorite super hero show in a season and a half.
>>
>>90476001
That's what I am guessing. But that is based on our knowledge of the comic character, they could just go with the omega level telepathic/telekinetic and he is a little loony.
>>
>>90449530

I dont like marxist shit shoved down my throat by every single character during every single conversation. Even the brute does that shit.
>>
>>90474951
Cavanagh is the only reason to watch the show. His acting is top notch. The guy has played like 5 different versions of himself that are all uniquely different. Plus it looks like he actually has a good time with his character.
>>
>>90480796
>>Introduced to many speedsters.
Not a problem if they knew how to write them.

>>Wally is just unlikable.
If he was about half as cocky his character would seem way more humble when he gets knocked down a peg and he would deserve his victories.

>>Jessie Quick romance came out of left field with the whole moving in together.
No it was there they just didn't work at it and just rushed it near the end instead of a slow build, if they tried the move in together next season it would have felt more deserved.

>>Flash is a moron who relies on everyone to help him.
How has he not learned to amp up with other speedsters yet.

>>Killer Frost is taking way to slow to show up
This one I'm glad they are taking their time, if they have her kill one of the Wells next season it would be a better build up then her doing it this season.

>>No Rogues
God I miss Captain Cold.

>>90481103
Isn't he well known for chewing the scenery like Captain Jack on Arrow/LoT?
>>
>>90476051
>upcoming Inhumans
Wasn't that cancelled months ago?
>>
>>90482562
Google it now and see pictures of Black Bolt, it's happening.
>>
>>90480796
>>Killer Frost is taking way to slow to show up
Show up again. Honestly, it may not be completely in keeping with the comics, other than very recently, but I hope if Caitlin does become Killer Frost, she merely becomes rather wild, as opposed to the repressed Caitlin and the evil Killer Frost. Otherwise, why bother having two Killer Frosts. At least there was a difference between Thawne and Zoom.
>>
>>90453301
Fuck yeah!
>>
>>90480964
Grow out of the cold war, USAnons.
>>
Abra Kadabra was just cast. Somebody start a new thread.

http://www.newsarama.com/33467-abra-kadabra-cast-for-flash.html
>>
>>90448994
>DUDE strawman
dude kys
>>
>>90448703
They literally need to kill Iris asap and more hot Killer Frost, and I mean more of her crazy side and not the old plain Dr. Snow.
>>
>>90483891
S L U T
L U
U L
T U L S
>>
File: Danielle-Panabaker-Feet-440653.jpg (800KB, 2115x3197px) Image search: [Google]
Danielle-Panabaker-Feet-440653.jpg
800KB, 2115x3197px
>>90483891
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.