[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that episode where Arthur nearly killed his sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (13KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 255x198px
>that episode where Arthur nearly killed his sister
>>
He told her not to touch it.
>>
>>90439791
You'd think she'd learn her lesson.
>>
File: D.W. Sports.png (286KB, 500x368px)
D.W. Sports.png
286KB, 500x368px
>>90439791
>that episode where DW got upset because mom wouldn't allow her to go on a killing on Friday the 13th until she buried the corpses in her bedroom
>>
>that episode where Binkie found out his parents were related by blood and he inherited their benign tumor genes
>>
>That episode where Buster discovered his scat fetish and started selling 'candy' made with his own feces under the brand name "Buster Clusters"
>>
>That episode where Arthur started his new rap career
>>
>That episode where Arthur raped his father with his mother watching and doing nothing about it.
>>
>>90439791
>that episode where Buster learned the Boogieman was real
>>
>That episode when the autistic kid sperged out and nearly killed somebody over a puzzle piece
>>
>that episode where Molly learned of her namesake and bought some from a trucker down the road and when she took she tripped balls so hard she ended up eating her little brothers fingers and toes
>that episode where Mr.Haney brought a gun to school and left it in the bench outside leading to knuckles' first and only game of russian roulette
>that episode where brain claimed to have built a time machine but in reality it was just bleach and ammonia in a plastic bucket
>that episode where the kids thought mr. ratburn was a cannibal
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d14O08PqR6Q
>>
File: 1481351459263.png (50KB, 423x485px)
1481351459263.png
50KB, 423x485px
>that episode where we used to have Arthur streams, discussions about Fern and Marina being the top waifus,JEKYLL JEKYLL HYDE, YOUR MAMA, the missing episodes and I SAID, HEY!
>>
File: 1478617309921.jpg (73KB, 1468x1468px)
1478617309921.jpg
73KB, 1468x1468px
>That episode where Buster achieved gnosis and ascended to the heavens as an aeon
>>
>>90440323
Well at least it let him let go of his inhibitions and he was finally willing to let Arthur fuck him while he dressed like a chick in lingerie.
>>
File: 1488672605740.gif (2MB, 480x360px)
1488672605740.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>90441508
Too bad Arthur couldn't keep his mouth shut about the night-light.
>>
>>90441193
>that episode where the kids thought mr. ratburn was a cannibal
>Buster: "I say we eat him before he eats us! Who's with me?"
Buster, what the fuck?
>>
>>90441639
that Gothic 1 remake looks amazing
>>
>>90439791
>he just keeps punching and punching and no one stops him
>>
it always made me mad how everyone got mad at arthur. he only socked her arm
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.