[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Venture Brothers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Monarch's parents.png (329KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
Monarch's parents.png
329KB, 500x446px
The Monarch found this photo in Dr. Venture's photo album.

Does Rusty know about this photo? Does he recognize Monarch as the kid he used to play with? Does he remember Monarch's parents?
>>
>>90437083
Rusty isn't the kind of person to go through old photo albums and his childhood was so fucked up he probably repressed most of it
>>
>>90437083
So did The Blue Morpho and Jonas Venture fuck the same whore and create the two half brothers Monarch and Rusty?

I'm guessing those two people are the Monarchs adopted parents who died in that ridiculous backstory the Monarch gave in the first episode
>>
>>90439588
My guess is Jonas fucked Morpho's wife. He seems like the kind of guy to do that.
>>
>>90439588
>>90439700
The Venture brother were never Dean and Hank
>>
>>90439700
>Morpho encouraged Jonas to fuck his wife
The guy seduced Prof. Z to help Jonas, younger your ass he'd want to be Eskimo Brothers.
>>
>>90439588
>>90439700
Were you guys not playing attention during the last season during Dr.Z's story?

He fucks a girl, vagina and all, then she reveals she's actually the Blue Morpho and holds him up.

Somehow the Blue Morpho is a woman biologically(tits and vagina) and Jonas being the horny fucker he is fucked his friend and boom there's Monarch
>>
>>90439926
To be fair, Professor Z is a homo and it's more likely Morpho had a temp sex change which was then reversed as soon as the mission was over.
>>
>>90439926
I missed this, what ep?
>>
>>90441125
>Professor Z is a homo
Have you not seen his wife
>>
>tfw there will never be a flashback sidestory focusing on Dragoon being a supervillain
>>
>>90441739
She also joked about being his beard
>>
>>90441681
Same here, the fuck episode did I miss?
>>
>>90444370
The Season 6 finale it sounds like. That or the episode before it.
I mean fuck there's only 8 episodes in the damn thing how do you miss one?
>>90439926
I like the idea the duos actually a trio, and Monarch's wife is a perfect master of disguise so she disguised herself as a man disguising himself as a woman.
>>
>>90441125

Dr. Z isn't a homo.
>>
>>90441681
>>90444370
It was somewhere in the middle of the season, when the Guild are talking about the reappearance of Blue Morpho and one of the older members recounts a story where one of the women he slept with turned out to be Blue Morpho in disguise.
>>
>>90439700
Morpho was probably filming it.
>>
>>90446655
And Monarch thought the Blue Morpho was named that because he was a shapeshifter, only to have 21 correct him that a Morpho is a butterfly.
Venture Bros is filled with foreshadowing, so it's natural to assume their family connection is over complicated.
>>
File: file.png (147KB, 350x348px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
147KB, 350x348px
>>90437083
>Does he recognize Monarch as the kid he used to play with?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.