[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/doag/ - Dumbing of Age - Godless College Drama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: jesus_dorms_and_math.png (480KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_dorms_and_math.png
480KB, 1000x333px
In tonight's packed panels, we actually have a whole lot of shit actually starting to come to a head and happening, it seems.

The dinosaur is possibly getting a chance at some sinful sexings, Dorothy is probably involved in the RA meeting, and math-phobic Walky has learned absolutely nothing, and still wanted to run away and fail math apparently.
>>
>>90435077
I'm glad we sorted out that Becky might rape Dina is okay because lesbians
>>
>>90435077
That's supposed to be a hoodie? Willy is usually pretty good with clothes if nothing else, but I've never seen a hoodie that looks like that in my damn life.
>>
>>90435723
Hoodies with chest pockets do exist, they're just not common.

>>90435161
We all know that no matter what happens, Dina's going to be the one doing the raping.
>>
File: asexual.png (34KB, 840x170px)
asexual.png
34KB, 840x170px
I missed this one yesterday since Cerb posted it pretty late into the day.

As a few anons said yesterday, it's Willy's Word of God that people are the same sexuality as they were in the Walkyverse.

I guess our favorite gal missed that memo.
>>
>>90438057

No, it's because Dina represents Willis' childhood autism in the same way that Joyce represents Willis' childhood faith, and he feels icky when considering either one of them in a sexual light.
>>
>>90435077
I love how Becky has expressed discomfort with the idea of sleeping next to Dina, but everyone keeps pushing it on her. I'm seeing a distinct trend of "Christian wants to hold to values, but no one else cares and thinks they should abandon them wholesale." Good talk, Willis.
>>
>>90438284
http://itswalky.tumblr.com/post/127867872722/dinabecky-slipshine-when

>Dina/Becky slipshine when?
>Knowing what we know about Dina’s inclinations and what we know about Becky’s background, do you think that’s something that would occur any time especially soon? I’d say, barring any unforeseen developments, they’d be making smoochyface for at least a few weeks their time, which for us puts anything further somewhere in 2050 at the earliest.
>>
>>90438057
it's unsettling how Cerberus talks about this characters like they're real and she's a narrator for their life
>>
>>90438284
I get all that, but Dina is still undeniably bisexual, not asexual. Cerberus is a projection machine.

>>90438367
>2050
The Becky/Dina Slipshine will happen the second when/if his Patreon dips below 3-4K/mo. Don't fool yourself into thinking he has any integrity.
>>
>>90438579
>Don't fool yourself into thinking he has any integrity.
I was never fooled.
>>
>>90435077
That's our Walky: He's the impotent man-child who makes life spontaneous and fun! Let's watch as he realizes hiding in his room all semester is a bad time!
>>
>>90437502
He drew it like a button up shirt in the last strips though. It splits at the bottom, and it didn't have drawstrings before today. No hoodie splits at the bottom like that.

Willy prides himself on his character's wardrobes, but I believe he done goofed on this one. He just made it a hoodie last minute for that convenient bad last-panel joke.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.