[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samurai Jack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: samurai.0.jpg (397KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
samurai.0.jpg
397KB, 1024x640px
What are, plot-wise, some of the essential Samurai Jack episodes I need to watch before the new season kicks off? I'm 3 episodes into the show and it's fantastic so far, but I highly doubt I'll have enough free time to finish all 4 seasons before next saturday.
>>
It's episodic so there aren't really any plot important episodes. Some say Jack and the Traveling Creatures hints at plot. Definitely watch Birth of Evil though. Also anything with the Scottsman.
>>
>>90427494
All of the episodes.
>>
>>90427594
>Some say Jack and the Traveling Creatures hints at plot.

It does hint at a plot, but I think that's all it was ever intended to do - hint.
>>
The premiere
Jack and the Scotsman
Maybe Birth of Evil
That's it.

If you actually like the show, just take your time and watch all of the episodes before watching the new stuff. Unless you're really intent on following the new series along with /co/. But /co/ is cunts, don't strain yourself to get on their timetable.
>>
Watch everything with the Scotsman in it. Anything Aku actually shows up in is worth a watch too.
>>
>>90427494
>Plot-wise
>Everything needing to have a big spanning story instead of just enjoying episodic adventures

This is /co/ now.

I guess the movie, Jack and the Scotsman, Jack and the Traveling Creatures (possibly), and Birth of Evil.
>>
This same thread, every fucking day. Stop posting it.
>>
the one where he meets the guardian
the one with the graveyard fight
the one where aku outright challenges him

theres more im sure but those are just a few I can rattle off real quick
>>
You made this thread already, and people already told you that you were a massive faggot. Did you need confirmation or something?
>>
>>90427494
>Plot
Fuck you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.