[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Mills General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: sellout or genius.jpg (345KB, 640x277px) Image search: [Google]
sellout or genius.jpg
345KB, 640x277px
Will the comics be good?

Also why is Lucky the best Green Lantern?

Sauce if you haven't seen the commercials:
http://www.newsarama.com/33435-serial-fiction-meets-cereal-boxes-dc-general-mills-team-up.html
>>
>>90424716
>Diana gets sent to a dimension where cereal mascots are real. She trains them to be a new Justice League.
>>
>>90424716
This isn't new. It's DC's way of indoctrinating a new generation of DCfags.

If they battle Marvel with movies, battle them either the actual book sales!
>>
>>90424716
Imagine being Lucky and always having to keep your sacred Lucky Charms from some annoying fucking kids.
I would've killed them already but he has the willpower to be patient and doesn't resort to violence just yet.

Lucky is definitely worthy of the ring.
>>
>Simon and Jessica are in the cereal comics

man Geoff really doesn't give a shit about Hal Jordan anymore does he
>>
File: 1488148650622.jpg (32KB, 448x360px)
1488148650622.jpg
32KB, 448x360px
>Sonny's alimony even took his clothes

post yfw you will NEVER EVER marry
>>
Two of the issues are written by the guy who did the KFC comics so maybe
>>
>>90424716
Wonder Woman is my favorite cereal mascot.
>>
General Mills is for faggots.
I only buy Kelloggs.
>>
>>90424716
whatever happened to that chef guy who used to be the mascot for cinnamon toast crunch?
>>
>>90429112
Yeah, the Kelloggs vs Capcom game is pure vidya bliss
>>
>>90425713
He has a harem of favorites.
>>
>>90425713
Hal was always just a vehicle to Sinestro

>>90432370
Japan gets it
>>
I checked my local cereal aisle a little ago.
One box of the Lucky Charms, and one Honey Nut Cheerios that I saw.
Not a single box of Trix on the shelves.
>>
File: sugar-crisp.png (255KB, 349x475px)
sugar-crisp.png
255KB, 349x475px
How long until we find Peter was abused by his good friend SugarCrisp
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.