[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were people's thoughts on this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

File: EL_TIGRE.jpg (79KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
EL_TIGRE.jpg
79KB, 500x418px
What were people's thoughts on this show?
>>
File: El Tigre06.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
El Tigre06.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
It was great.
>>
I loved Mucha Lucha
>>
>>90420692
I always resented how they never really made him much of a villain. He'd rob a bank or something every once in a while but in the end he always beat up villains.
>>
>>90420748
Pretty sure in the last episode there was an ending where he does become evil.
>>
File: kiss.webm (262KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.webm
262KB, 640x480px
>>90420953
The final episode ended with all the villains beaten.
>>
>>90421046
They shoulda done that sooner.
>>
>>90421046
oh you're right
I just searched it up and was thinking about "the Good, The Bad, and the Tigre - Bad Ending"
>>
Pretty fucking great, the humour was unique, and the females were not inmune to slapstick
>>
uummm
>>
>>90420748
The Rivera family have some kind of code of honor even the villians, thye attack from the back, betray other villians, fight among their own family, but they always have each other backs and sometimes they helped people if they feel like it
>>
I loved it, one of my favorite childhood TV shows
>>
Loved it and wish it had gone on a little longer. Also wish Frida had gotten some kind of powers.
>>
>>90420692
Frieda and Black Cuvero were QT's!
>>
File: 1472164683429.png (659KB, 800x637px) Image search: [Google]
1472164683429.png
659KB, 800x637px
>>90423915
If only it had gone on longer.
>>
File: the good the bag el tigre.jpg (122KB, 633x473px) Image search: [Google]
the good the bag el tigre.jpg
122KB, 633x473px
It was pretty neat. I loved that his partner Frida wasn't absolutely useless. And it gave me the best fucking nick flash game I coulda hoped for
>>
>>90425149
Would have been perfect.

>Frida getting trained by Manny's mom
>Manny and Frida deciding to be devilish rogues with hearts of gold
>>
>>90420748
>>90420953
>>90421046
just to note, because iv read it (on supermachos' deviantart)
manny grew up to stay neutral like the first el tigre, he never became fully good or evil
the good the bad and the tigre endings were just for fun, and obviously a cross section of his life, he most likely still did good things while "evil" and vice versa
my favorite part though was, unlike most riveras, he had multiple children
3, one good, one evil, and one who followed in his fathers footsteps

jorge put a ton of shit on his deviantarts when he used them (and i think his tumblr as well?) but i think at some point he had to take them down, because ALOT of it isnt there anymore, including many many of the character turnarounds, and the lists of background characters

hell, i have trouble finding "current" shit on his pages from even book of life. i think he's just a chronic delete-r
>>
pretty good and underrated show
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>90426690
>>90427115
>>90427166
>>90427207
Cool stuff! Where can I find this? You got a link or something cause like you said its hard to find now. Seems interesting, Im down to read that. Manny married Frida though right?
>>
>>90420692
I like it and I wish it would have one more season at least.
>>
>>90430388
There's a few pieces scattered around deviantart.
>>
>>
Taken from us too soon
>>
>>90420692
It was basically Gumball with a sharp action oriented slant.
>>
>>90420692
I think people generally liked the show. It was a fun concept, pretty easy show to watch and the characters were fun to watch though they were pretty trope-y.

I think people tend to forget about it because it aired in a pretty forgettable period of Nickelodeon's animation history.
>>
>>90425380
Still my favorite Nick Flash game.
>>
Damn all this good reception makes me want to go and watch it. Did it hold up well?
>>
>>90421046
>end up with worst girl

shitty show
>>
>>90432849
It's on Nick, so it got swept aside for all the focus on Spongebob and FOP.

If you're into comedy and action in a kids show, with fun villians, it's worth the watch. There's a drive that always gets posted with all the episodes but idk where it's at.

Here's one episode I found from the early first season of the show.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b2iag
>>
File: alt end.webm (147KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
alt end.webm
147KB, 400x300px
>>90432959
She's not too bad.
>>
>>90432849
it did
for mid 2000s flash animation it still holds up visually, and the writing itself aint too shabby either
>>
>>90421184
>>90421046
>>90420953
I remember that they had this huge thing where you could vote on wether it'd end with him being good or bad.

There were two endings made.
>>
>>90432849
Definitely give it a try, hell I'm thinking about re-watching it too now
>>
Loved it. Easily one of the best toons Nick ever produced.
>>
it was great too damn bad you can't make a show like this today
>>
Pretty good and had potential but got killed too soon
>>
i thought it was good
>>
El Nigre
>>
I loved how Frida gets abused by physical slapstick gags as much as Manny does. In most shows you only see the male getting the short end of the stick.
>>
>>90420692
Despite it being a 10 minute show. God did it have a lot of soul put into it. It's a shit ton done better than our modern age cartoons which utilize the 10 minute format and can't get jackshit done properly.

I also love the two 20 minute special episodes, they showcase how El Tigre could have been an adventure action show similar to Danny Phantom, Juniper Lee, American Dragon if they just gave it more time per episode.
>>
>>90420692
I always wondered why it was on Nick.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.