[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to you, /co/? You used to be cool.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Future4.png (229KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Future4.png
229KB, 512x384px
What happened to you, /co/? You used to be cool.
>>
>>90420519
that's a damn lie and you know it
>>
>>
We used to be cooler than this, sure, but we were always a shit-tier board with shit-tier taste and an inflated sense of importance.
>>
>>90420519
Tumblr happened
>>
>>90421164
fpbp
>>
>>90420519
/pol/ and Tumblr came in and decided to play political tug-of-war when /co/ wants none of this
>>
>>90420519
We were never cool.
>>
>>90420519
Hey I still cool

You banned later. LATER!
>>
>>90420519
Que te paso, /co/? Tu antes eras chevere
>>
>>90422284
todavia soy
>>
>>90421189
>perverier than the pervies
>spergier than the spergies
>>
>>90421580

This. Then again all of 4chan suffers from that nonsense.
>>
>>90421580
I want /pol/blr to gas it self.
>>
>>90420519
/co/ STILL COOL! YOU PAY LATER!
>>
>>90421580
This right here. Being stuck between two extremes doesn't end very well for the most part, regardless of what you think of them.
>>
File: zeusquimby.jpg (8KB, 200x236px) Image search: [Google]
zeusquimby.jpg
8KB, 200x236px
>>90420519
He grew up. Maybe you should, too.
>>
>>90421580
>>90422471
>>90422529
>>90423848
Absolute fucking bullshit. Nobody from tumblr comes here, and the ones that do are either drawfags or leave after seeing one thread.

/pol/, on the other hand, attracts new edgelords to the site on a daily basis - and once they figure out there's more than one board to shitpost on they move on to whichever has the broadest interest, i.e. /tv/, /v/, /co/.
>>
>>90421580
>/pol/
you mean
anyone that disagrees with the tumblrites?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.