[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why's she such a whore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Why's she such a whore
>>
>>90415531
Go away Emma, Cyke never loved you as much
>>
>>90415553
He loved her enough to kiss her in front of Jean's grave
>>
>>90415531
she's not a whore. Whore's will actually sleep with another person, she just wants everyone to be in lust with her and can't understand why someone doesn't want to fuck her. She is an attention whore, everyone has to love her so she can go fuck someone else and make them jelouse
>>
>>90415812
If I had psychic powers I would make everyone in lust with me. But I don't know how I'd stop them from pinning me down and gangraping me.
>>
>>90417112
Mins trick them into doing it to each other
>>
That shadow on every character's nose drove me nuts.
>>
>>90417226
I'm going to look up what Mins is, and if I find out it's some stupid /pol/ thing, I'm going to come back and murder you.
>>
>>90415531
>teenager
>western
>caucasian

Drrrrrr, I dunno OP
>>
>>90417112
>I don't know how I'd stop them from pinning me down and gangraping me.
Maybe use your psychic powers for that as well. Unless you're too horny to concentrate from the thought of being gangraped.
>>
She can't control it
>>
>>90415635
Only after being mentally pushed to do so by Jean.
>>
>>90415531
Kitty and Rogue were better anyway, the mind reading bitch. In fact, all Marvel psychics are assholes. J'onn had manners
>>
>>90419434
>implying any cape psychics are good
nothing but a bunch of head-clenching scream queens when they're not being emotionally stunted brainfuckers
>>
File: complexesinParis.jpg (880KB, 1196x771px) Image search: [Google]
complexesinParis.jpg
880KB, 1196x771px
>>90415635
Jean committed genocide to masturbate. The woman is a genocidal nymphomaniac, with narcissistic tendencies.

Meanwhile, Emma and Cyclops genuinely like each other, and being around each other.
>>
>>90415812
She can just mentally fuck someone and play it off as if she were doing nothing.
>>
>>90415531
In Evolution or in general?
>>
>>90419814
>Bobby
Fuck you Jean! ;_;
>>
>>90415531
She was actually useful in Evolution. Holy fuck, Jean was useless in the 90s.
>>
File: Psylocke_vs_The_Shrew.jpg (165KB, 620x941px) Image search: [Google]
Psylocke_vs_The_Shrew.jpg
165KB, 620x941px
>>90419982
Jean has a history of feeling threatened by other psychic women. Jean knows she the team mo-ped.
>>
File: eat shit bitch.jpg (1MB, 2063x3131px) Image search: [Google]
eat shit bitch.jpg
1MB, 2063x3131px
THE ONLY GOOD JEAN

IS A DEAD JEAN
>>
File: kitty ass4.jpg (18KB, 477x355px) Image search: [Google]
kitty ass4.jpg
18KB, 477x355px
I liked the girls' uniforms in this show.
>>
>>90419753
best couple
fuck bendis
>>
>>90419434
>Kitty and Rogue were better anyway

Gr8 Taste mah Nigga!
>>
>>90421135
Correct.
Does she even have any fans left?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.