[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homo superior superior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Vargas.jpg (10KB, 227x286px) Image search: [Google]
Vargas.jpg
10KB, 227x286px
>Humans are exposed to a new race called mutants
>Mutants are very powerful having abilities that would put the whole Homo Sapien specie in danger
>Humans then starts to adapt and became stronger
>Humans turned into Homo Superior Superior

Did anyone else liked this concept?
>>
Is that Steven Seagal?
>>
No because that's not even close to how evolution or adaptation work
>>
Isn't that how it is in the books? Only that humans don't turn into mutants, they give birth to them so eventually the Homo Sapiens will be replace by the Homo Superior.
>>
>>90414961
>right and the Xmen are a perfect scientific example of how evolution works.
>>
>>90414967
Not at all, it only happens when you have the x gene in your dna or something
>>
>wanting to be like people who've named themselves Homo Superior
That's a pretty gay name, they sound like dumb people.
>>
>>90415034
the x-men didn't evolve
>>
>>90414864
x-gene was introduced by the Celestials.
>>
>>90415107
Then how can two humans have a mutant kid? One of them should have the x gene.
>>
>>90415034
The X-gene mutants are actually just a science experiment of a race of alien super scientists, nothing natural about them in the slightest
>>
>>90415320
Did you skip out on sixth grade science or something?
>>
>>90415352
We're talking about comic science here, anon
>>
>>90414864
I want to become a kryptonian, not a filthy HOMO.
>>
>>90414864
So mutants are the superior homos?
>>
>>90414864
Mutants are fucked when mankind finally awakens the destiny force.
>>
>>90414961
Don't worry, that's not how the storyline worked either. Vargas and co were supposed to be true Homo Sapiens Superior with mutants an aberration (thanks to the Celestials, but this wasn't brought up in the story IIRC). These guys were definitely human in that they were flatscans just like all regular humans (in comparison to mutants) but they were all strong enough to fight mutants to standstill if not take them out. They had evolved independently and were just beginning to emerge as a race in the storyline, they were not a "reaction" to mutants existing but representative of where Humanity would be going if only they could get rid of the mutant genetic anomaly in humans.
>>
>>90414864
More "LOL HUMANS ARE AWESOME" bullshit
>>
>>90414864

>implying humanity won't ascend and leave filthy inhumans and muties fighting over a shitty overused world
>>
>>90418438
I'm not a tremendous fan of "humans and Earth are superior", but I'd also rather not just make humans useless offscourings that don't stand a chance against anything.

Though this is the wrong way to go about it.

Superior technology, weapons, and tactics FTW
>>
>>90415320
The x-gene is widespread, but not everyone's will activate in their lifetime. It can be activated through stress, puberty, radiation, or mutant powers capable of doing so, but some will remain dormant in a bloodline for generations.
>>
>>90416169
Mutants are part of the destiny force dumbass.

Humanity's entire predisposition for stumbling into superpowers, whether genetic or otherwise, is an element of the destiny force in action.
>>
>>90418619
Humans aren't weak offscourings in this situation though.

Mutants are humans. They're humans with additional abilities. Humanity becomes more powerful as mutants become more powerful, because they're one and the same.
>>
>>90419466
Okay, whatever. What powers did Home superior superior have?
>>
>>90419942
Being super assholes.
>>
>>90414952
Basically.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.