[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "let's shit on the fans" episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: I <3 minerva.png (939KB, 718x536px) Image search: [Google]
I <3 minerva.png
939KB, 718x536px
>it's a "let's shit on the fans" episode
>>
>>90414282
being an obsessed manchild was never acceptable, deal with it. Tumblr lied to you.
>>
>>90414282
My favorite kind of episode. I wish MLP would do one, but they've merely flirted with the idea and remained sympathetic regardless when I want them to just really ream some parts of the fandom, but I guess it's just too nice of a show

>at the end of the day, we're all fans in our own way
Bullshit, some fans are cancer and deserved to be shat upon
>>
>>90414282

Fans could learn to deal with some jabs at them and stop pretending that these sorts of jokes are direct attacks on their existence.

Being a fan of something doesn't make you entitled to VIP service.
>>
>>90414282
Well maybe if a certain fan didn't STALK a certain voice actress...
>>
what is every other episode of Teen Titans Go
>>
>>90414410
>it's just too nice of a show
>"Friendship Is Magic"
gee you think ?
>>
>>90414453
so what happened?
>>
>>90414453
Of all the weird shit that the stalker furries are into and the things they do, the one thing that never made any sense to me at all is why do they always assume that the voice actors are as into weird fetish shit as well?

When they send their pics and fanfictions of Gadget having every hole furiously drilled by half the cast of the show at the same time along with some fan insert characters to Tress McNeil, what makes them think she is totally into that too?
>>
>>90414282
Is it me or is Wakko Dabbing in one of the shirts?
>>
File: DizzyDevil.jpg (33KB, 355x348px) Image search: [Google]
DizzyDevil.jpg
33KB, 355x348px
>>90414453
>Ditch the purple one
What was wrong with Dizzy?
>>
>>90414410
That was a dumb sentiment as the old fans standards are intrinsically subverted forever.
>>
>>90417784
He was a sexy bitch and you know it. Loads of fetishists came from watching Dizzy..
>>
>>90414410
The MLP comics had that troll that just wanted to brush pony hair all day.
>>
>>90415867
http://unpromisedone.blogspot.com/2012/11/meet-dennis-quozl-falk-man-who-got-tiny.html
>>
Perhaps the fans shouldn't be a bunch of fucking lunatics.
>>
>>90416224
These people sometimes aren't the most open minded or understanding of people. They probably don't get how acting works and assume that since it would be their dream to play a specific kind of character as their day job, the people who actually do get that privilege must love it at least as much as they do and for the same kinds of reasons. They can't fathom that someone would be involved with a project they love as much as they do without also having passion for it. Assuming "well I would do x because y, so other people must do x because y too." is very common reasoning among people without a lot of socializing experience and one of the less delusional lines of logic they can pull. It's really no different from lonely men seeking female companionship solely for sexual reasons who can't fathom other men having non-sexual platonic relationships with women.

Also, the idea of the payoff if they get lucky and happen to be right astronomically outweigh the consequences if they are wrong in their minds. A voice actress sending lewd soundclips to a fan taken from said fan's fanfic would be the next best thing to their waifu actually being real, and would be a temptation hard to resist even if the chances of it actually happening are one in a million.
>>
>>90414282
Is Bugs wearing a ballgag?
>>
>>90414453
https://youtu.be/T0uLQvYgdC0?t=1m12s
>>
>>90414365
Then why are they appiling to them?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.