[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: RCO023_1488385680.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO023_1488385680.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
oh shit
>>
people still read this shit?
>>
>>90413849
I'm sorry
>>
>>90413868
You mean one of the best selling comics currently in circulation hat's also been adapted into the highest rated cable TV series in history? Yeah people still follow it
>>
Bite, or bullet clipped her neck?

The debate that be happening all month.
>>
>>90413849
I mean, not that it isn't alarming, and it's actually good they spotted it early, but shouldn't they still be alarmed in first priority BY THE FUCKING HORDE OF ZOMBIES RIGHT BEHIND THEM?

I mean, they are really close, now is not the time to stop.
>>
>>90413849
How the fuck did THAT happen? Somebody throw dentures at her? Xenomorph walker extendo-jaw as she passed? And that's exposed muscle tissue...how do you not fell that shit when it happened?
>>
>>90415316
This is part of the reason it might not be a bite but a bullet that just grazed her. She would definitely be able to tell when something is nibbling on her.
>>
>>90413849
Arigato, Gyro...
>>
>>90413849
.......Wtf. Ok, I dont read this comic, but now I know it sucks.
Everyone. Try and look at your neck, right now. Look at your fucking neck.
LOOK AT THE FUCKING SIDE OF YOUR GODDAMN NECK SO YOU CAN HAVE A REACTION PANEL OF A PLOT RELEVANT PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>90415316
>And that's exposed muscle tissue...how do you not fell that shit when it happened?

Some wounds just don't hurt at all, that's not unrealistic
>>
>>90416585
This. I hate when they do this. It happens WAY too often.
>>
>>90416585
>>90416637
Okay, no need to spaze out. Didn't read the comic either but this page seems to imply she was just in the heat of action, meaning hse didn't notice the wound first.

But if you feel your neck is wounded, you will naturally try to look at it, whether or not you can't.
>>
>>90416820
She's looking directly at it. Even the guy behind her is looking at it even though his eye is pretty much touching her fucking hair.
It's pages like these that give me hope of publishing an award winning comic.
>>
>>90416917
>She's looking directly at it.
No, she is not. as stated there >>90416585
it's impossible. But her eyes are naturally drawn to the wound she feel, something anyone could do. Still, the eyes and head postion she is shown as in the comic page is perfectly possible to do.

>Even the guy behind her is looking at it even though his eye is pretty much touching her fucking hair.
He has two eyes, you know, and you can see through hair.
>It's pages like these that give me hope of publishing an award winning comic.
There is really nothing wrong with this page. Just some baseless nitpick.
>>
>>90413849
Bye Andrea. I liked you. I wouldn't be surprised if this death sticks. Why? Kirkman focuses on a character very heavily just before he kills them off.

It happened with Laurie and the baby, it happened to Tyrese, and countless others.

The most dangerous thing in this comic is going through a character arc. They all end in death.
>>
>>90416585
what?
>>
File: 1477198742561.jpg (30KB, 640x427px)
1477198742561.jpg
30KB, 640x427px
>>90413868
>>90414494
rekt.
>>
>>90415399
>it truly has been a roundabout path
I thought the same thing when I saw the thumbnail
>>
>>90416587
yeah but...not bites. bites hurt.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.