[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRON UPRISING SEASON 3 NEVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1488572277767.png (733KB, 855x607px) Image search: [Google]
1488572277767.png
733KB, 855x607px
Tron reboot in the works with Jared "Damaged" Leto

>http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/tron-reboot-jared-leto-circling-lead-role-new-disney-film-982575

>>Justin Springer, who co-produced Tron: Legacy and exec produced the Tom Cruise sci-fi movie Oblivion, will produce. Leto and and his producing partner Emma Ludbrook would also be involved in some producing capacity…

>Sources say this new project is not a direct sequel and is being built out of the source code of the deleted Tron 3 script. Leto would play a character named Ares, who has not appeared on screen before but was a key player in that script.

CLU'S GONNA FREAK
>>
This has absolutely nothing to do with comics or cartoons, yet you think it's gonna be EPIC to post because you can attach your dumbass le damaged xD meme to it.

Fuck off.
>>
I'm indifferent towards this.
>>
@90400391
Then why did you bump the thread from page 10, babby?
>>
>>90398479
>Tron
>nothing to do with cartoons
what
>>
>>90400444
Dude like 90% of this board is influx fags from a time well after uprising, gltas, and motorcity. Christ those were the days. Granted it was still shit but it wasn't the inane clusterfuck of almost half a catalogue of bait threads
>>
OH he's not gonna hurt the franchise

He's just gonna hurt it

REALLY

BAD
>>
>>90398200
It's not like SS was anything special outside out the makeup work, but I wonder how DCEU bros feel about the mouse house loading up a star of their universe with a root kit to realign his allegiance to WB's primary cape competition.
>>
>>90398200
Good. I'm in the mood for more tron, if just for the setting.
>>
>>90406723
You are really trying to see something that isn't there, it's like saying
>OMG HOW DO TWILIGHT FANGIRLS FEEL NOW THAT THE MOUSE HAS ONE OF THEIR ACTORS ON THE CAST OF LEGACY.
>HOW DO MUSIC BROS FEEL NOW THAT DISNEY HAS DAFT PUNK ON THEIR SIDE?
>I wonder how architechs feel now that the mouse has one of them in the director chair ARCHITECHS BTFO IRREMEDIABLY, FOREVER

Leto is in it because he wants, hes even gonna help bringing in producers according to the article, but more importantly, he's an actor and you can't always work for the same people or finding roles becomes increasingly difficult.

The actors of the MCU also work for other companies when making other (mostly forgettable films), doesn't mean they are any less loyal to their cape work.
>>
>>90406723
>>90406723
>I wonder how DCEU bros feel about the mouse house loading up a star of their universe with a root kit to realign his allegiance to WB's primary cape competition.

I wonder how Mouseketeer bros feel about WB loading up stars The Rock (Moana) in their DCEU universe.

I wonder how Mouseketeer bros feel about WB loading up stars like Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, & Samuel L. Jackson, and John C. Reily in their Kaijuverse.

This is what you sound like.
>>
>>90406723
>this is your brain on console war shitposting.
>>
>>90398200
He's a good actor, I think he just wanted to make everyone love his joker too much and went overboard
>>
>>90398200
Tron is the only Disney franchise I actually care about so I'm looking forward to this.
>>
>>90398200
I so much like this idea that I don't know if I like this idea. Hollywood has shown that they can destroy anything. I hope that it happens, so that it can have a chance at being good before the executive meddling begins.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.