[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you saved your father yet, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: pin_379h.jpg (197KB, 1346x838px) Image search: [Google]
pin_379h.jpg
197KB, 1346x838px
Have you saved your father yet, /co/?
>>
>>90398130
Don't even know my father really, left when I was still young, only remember a couple of visits with him before he peaced out entirely.
>>
>>90398130
my father has been dead since I was 12
why are you such a downer?
>>
>>90398229
Did you let him drown?
>>
>>90398130
He's beyond saving. He's an overacting, dramatic, drunk who was never really there throughout my childhood, and I grew up distant to him. Now that I'm older and no longer living in the same house, he wants me back. I'd gladly hang out with him more often if he didn't make all problems about him. Or if it was just the two of us without his new gf.
>>
>>90398130
I'm trying.
He has been far more appreciative of fine foods lately. I like to think that I have played a part in getting him there.
>>
>>90398406
Sup Joel. Burn your steak again?
>>
I protect him from the horror of the internet. He's a cinnamon bun that I refuse to let the world corrupt.
>>
File: 1312053574258.jpg (3KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1312053574258.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
>>90398130
well his kidneys are almost shot but he's still hovering over the dialysis line and the rest of his organs are doing pretty well, and the bio-synthetic kidney group I'm working with should be starting trials early next year and with FDA fast tracking and no screw ups we should be getting it approved by 2022, so...
>>
>>90398130
Nah, he was a selfish idiot. Not physically abusive, but said stupid shit you shouldn't say to your family. Mum kicked him out when I was 11. Life has been great since.
>>
>>90398130
my father is still suffering over losing his wife of 40 years last year, I don't know how to save him from that. Hell, it still hurts me too.
>>
>>90398434
I'm neither a Joel nor do I make steak.
I'm mostly doing slow-cooked stews and other inexpensive things with more vegetables and spices.
Like Japanese curry. Which is a bit of a lengthy endeavor if you can't get a premade base for the curry, nor the spice mix used to make said base. It's basically just a browned roux with garam masala, really. Making that from scratch is just a pain in the ass. Which is why the japs never bother.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.