[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the animation look so laggy and slow? Is it just the webm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1488569352912.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488569352912.webm
2MB, 800x450px
Why does the animation look so laggy and slow? Is it just the webm?
>>
File: Standing Here.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Standing Here.webm
1MB, 720x404px
Nope, that's how it is
>>
File: metal bending.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
metal bending.webm
3MB, 640x360px
they spent all their budget on giant robot cgi
>>
>>90395267

Zaheer did not deserve his friends getting killed by korra gang.
>>
>>90395514
Did they specifically armor up the least vital areas? For what purpose?
>>
File: head banger.webm (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
head banger.webm
2MB, 1600x900px
>>90395699
> the spine isnt vital
>>
>>90395217
I'm not sure what you mean by laggy or slow.
>>
File: vatar lightn.webm (3MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
vatar lightn.webm
3MB, 960x720px
>>90395772
He wants blur lines everywhere. I like it this way cause it looks a tad more realistic but its a cartoon so thats either a detractor or a plus
>>
>>90395514
>fighting a metalbender
>better cover my body in metal
>>
>>90395772
He probably means the frame stop when there's a wind blast but is to dumb to express himself
>>
>>90395736
The vast majority of the shots are coming from the front. There's very little point protecting the back, shoulders, hips and shins over the core, groin, legs and head.
>>
>>90395217
>>90395514
I miss this show so much. The writing could be such dog shit but it could deliver on the action in a way almost no other show does for me.
>>
>>90396146
> killing mobility and vision
>>
>>90395514
you know, I never got this. you've got 2 metal benders fighting each other and each of them is... clad in metal. shouldn't it be piss easy for the other one to squeeze the shit out of the other one as soon as she got an opening? like at the end of that webm
>>
>>90397228
Didn't really keep up with the show, but their armor was probably pure platinum, which is unbendable like other refined metals.
>>
>>90397738
>Didn't really keep up with the show, but their armor was probably pure platinum, which is unbendable like other refined metals.
For Su that doesn't make sense since she bended the metal panels into armor.

Maybe its something to do with distance. It being closer to Su means she can bend it far easier than Kuvira can. The only exception would be if Su is incapacitated as she was in the end after getting her ass beat.
>>
>>90395736
still deliciously brutal
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.